PDA

View Full Version : Saints

msstate7
10-29-2017, 07:13 AM
Looking to go 5-2 today at home vs the bears. Snead and armstead should be active today. I feel really good about where the saints are right now. Win today and next week at home vs TB, it will getting close to bumping those preseason threads where guys said I was crazy for calling the saints a playoff team

msbulldog
10-29-2017, 07:39 AM
Who Dat!

shoeless joe
10-29-2017, 08:54 AM
Down in fox40 territory today so I won't be able to watch...

If the saints want to be a real playoff contender they badly need to go 2-0 the next two weeks

msstate7
10-29-2017, 03:10 PM
Very ugly, but a win.

Saints 5-2
Stats 6-2

Loving football

Hold the dang ball, Ingram

vv83
10-29-2017, 05:49 PM
Very ugly, but a win.

Saints 5-2
Stats 6-2

Loving football

Hold the dang ball, Ingram

My Panthers with the win over the Bucs today, watch out we?re coming for ya. Now if we could just get rid of Shula and hire a semi compentent OC I?d be content.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-29-2017, 07:32 PM
My Panthers with the win over the Bucs today, watch out we?re coming for ya. Now if we could just get rid of Shula and hire a semi compentent OC I?d be content.

I honestly don’t know how a Mississippi State fan/alum could still root for a $Cam Newton team. Just saying

vv83
10-30-2017, 06:52 PM
I honestly don’t know how a Mississippi State fan/alum could still root for a $Cam Newton team. Just saying

Team loyalty over an individual player, not that hard of a concept. Been pulling for them long before Cam. My only exception to this is the Cowboys.. I hated the cowboys my entire life, and I'm pretty sure I still do, but I will always root for Dak. So therefore, I am now a Cowboys fan I guess