PDA

View Full Version : 2 things that are fixing to happen...

Reunion Dog
10-29-2017, 12:31 AM
1. We will beat Bama becasue of our Defense and Mullen is going to finally realize he has to change offensive game plan to defeat Saban.

2 The male Cheerleader from Jackson Prep is coming after Mullen.... They will fire their coach by Monday.... That coach looks like Gomer Pyle in front of a camera....

IMissJack
10-29-2017, 12:53 AM
1. We will beat Bama becasue of our Defense and Mullen is going to finally realize he has to change offensive game plan to defeat Saban.

2 The male Cheerleader from Jackson Prep is coming after Mullen.... They will fire their coach by Monday.... That coach looks like Gomer Pyle in front of a camera....

It would be totally MSU for the best coach we ever had to get poached by an MSU alum and former AD. However, I think anyone can see the kind of pressure difference that exists between a FL and MSU. Also, listening to Chizik on SEC network, he basically said that the administration needed to "man up" and communicate what was really happening.

WinningIsRelentless
10-29-2017, 01:28 AM
The male cheerleader will be lucky to know who they've hired before espn is reporting it.

Todd4State
10-29-2017, 01:28 AM
How much of that is on Stricklin? It seems like Dan's turnaround with us started after Stricklin left. And McElwain has won the SEC East in his first two years- I would think a pass would be reasonable this year.

I don't see Dan leaving and I don't see Florida coming after him. It seems like there are some burned bridges there that he probably doesn't want to fool with. That includes both Stricklin and Foley. Why would he want to step back into that especially given the fact that his wife doesn't like it there on top of everything?

And if Florida is looking to fire McElwain for "cause"- good luck with that Stricklin. You're about to open Florida up to lawsuit that you probably won't win.

Leroy Jenkins
10-29-2017, 01:43 AM
To beat bama you have to let your nuts hang and take shots down field. To do that you have to have WRs that can win a 50/50 ball. We have none. You cannot grind out 16 play drives and hope to score.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 01:58 AM
The male cheerleader will be lucky to know who they've hired before espn is reporting it.

This..... and Mullen may eventually leave us... but it won?t be for Florida. How Dan and Megan feel about Florida isn?t a close held secret.

Bothrops
10-29-2017, 02:49 AM
Stricklin knows better than that, plus I think the Mullen's would rather go just about anywhere than back to Gainesville.

Reason2succeed
10-29-2017, 05:43 AM
Plus if Florida fires a coach halfway through a season after winning the division twice good look promising a coach stability. I know Gators a disappointed but they are being irrational. They lost a QB and and half a team to suspension this year.

rbdog82
10-29-2017, 06:06 AM
There is a 0.00% chance Strick comes after Mullen. 0.00%. If Dan leaves, it won’t be for UF.

Cooterpoot
10-29-2017, 06:19 AM
Dan is bringing down $6 mill a year and gets just about everything he asks for. He ain?t leaving for a place he hates. There are only about 5 jobs he?d leave for, and none of them are coming open. It?s time to stop talking about Dan leaving.

AlSwearengen
10-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Florida was happy to be rid of Mullen as an OC and judging from Megan’s comments, they were more than happy to get out of Florida.

Apparently, Urban Meyer wanted out of Florida.

I may be wrong but I don’t see them going back to Florida.

At the end of the day it is going to come down to a “quality of life” vs. “how bad do I want a national title” decision for Mullen. He has it made in S’ville when you compare his salary/stress level compared to one of the elite programs that would be an easier path to a title.

turkish
10-29-2017, 08:36 AM
Cohen may literally drive to Gainesville and murder loaferz if that happens. Joking of course.

civildawg
10-29-2017, 08:42 AM
Spewing BS. Please ban him

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2017, 08:44 AM
If the Wifie ain"t happy then nobody is happy

Maroonthirteen
10-29-2017, 08:48 AM
Cohen may literally drive to Gainesville and murder loaferz if that happens. Joking of course.

I would ride shotgun and pitch in gas money.

Maroonthirteen
10-29-2017, 08:53 AM
It would be totally MSU for the best coach we ever had to get poached by an MSU alum and former AD. However, I think anyone can see the kind of pressure difference that exists between a FL and MSU. Also, listening to Chizik on SEC network, he basically said that the administration needed to "man up" and communicate what was really happening.

Seriously, how bad does it look for loafers that it has leaked out that Florida is trying to fire McElwain for cause? I can't think of any reason that is benificial for anyone associated with Florida football.

State82
10-29-2017, 08:55 AM
There is a 0.00% chance Strick comes after Mullen. 0.00%. If Dan leaves, it won’t be for UF.

Bo said this last week on his show. He knows something and wouldn't elaborate but he was very adamant that Dan to UF ain't happening.

maroonmania
10-29-2017, 08:59 AM
There is a 0.00% chance Strick comes after Mullen. 0.00%. If Dan leaves, it won?t be for UF.

Not only that but Dan actually has the real chance to take our program to the next level given the situation at UNM. Our recruiting has taken a significant step up and we have elite QBs lined up to play for us. If Dan felt he had really maxed out with us he would probably leave but I think he knows he hasn't. If we can keep recruiting rolling and hold on to Grantham then our ceiling is going up big time.

WinningIsRelentless
10-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Seriously, how bad does it look for loafers that it has leaked out that Florida is trying to fire McElwain for cause? I can't think of any reason that is benificial for anyone associated with Florida football.

The best thing to happen to our athletic department might be male cheerleader getting the hell out of town.

basedog
10-29-2017, 09:05 AM
Word was Dan didn't respect the Loafer, was suggested one of the reason for Dan looking around was due to Loafer.

As for as beating Bama because we can't drive down the field running and would have to pass deep to win is wishful thinking. To beat Bama you have to play physical and whip their ass in the the trenches. get some breaks and don't turn the ball over plus don't give up the big play! That is all!

We are a very physical football team.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2017, 09:26 AM
Great thread of bullshit