PDA

View Full Version : Back from College Station. We are more physical then A&M and never let...

IMissJack
10-29-2017, 12:16 AM
the crowd in the game. That was the ballgame. Don't know if the camera's caught it, but DM chewed a ref for not giving him a timeout for about 5 minutes. It was great, I was actually expecting him to get a penalty it went on so much.

Bully13
10-29-2017, 12:19 AM
that ref that ignored Mullen's call for a timeout is a total piece of shit who deserves to be fired.

thanks for the update, be safe going back home.

DogsofAnarchy
10-29-2017, 12:20 AM
the crowd in the game. That was the ballgame. Don't know if the camera's caught it, but DM chewed a ref for not giving him a timeout for about 5 minutes. It was great, I was actually expecting him to get a penalty it went on so much.

TV showed that attempt at getting the Timeout. Dan CLEARLY called the timeout straight into the refs ear and the ref intentionally paid him no attention. Obvious cheating.

Reason2succeed
10-29-2017, 12:26 AM
Do refs get fined or reprimanded? He needs some disciplinary action after that.

Bully13
10-29-2017, 12:29 AM
Do refs get fined or reprimanded? He needs some disciplinary action after that.

does anybody know if this will be reviewed by some oversight authority? it was a clear violation and there's no questioning that.

Skydawg1
10-29-2017, 12:32 AM
Do refs get fined or reprimanded? He needs some disciplinary action after that.Sure they do. But looking at the scoreboard it was a meaningless non-timeout request. I know, I know....I'm just thinking like the SEC thinks.

You have GOT to beat the refs in the SEC and tonight we did just that.

Todd4State
10-29-2017, 12:38 AM
Not only that it happened twice. It was ridiculous.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 01:53 AM
Oh yeah, the cameras caught it, so did the commentators. That ref should be fired and never call another game. He had an obvious case of selective deafness. Maybe he could call Texas six man but there is now room for what he did at the SEC level.

Schultzy
10-29-2017, 04:23 AM
than

And if you read the refs lips he said “no way” after Mullen chewed him out for not giving the time out. Bizarre.

Reason2succeed
10-29-2017, 05:46 AM
Sure they do. But looking at the scoreboard it was a meaningless non-timeout request. I know, I know....I'm just thinking like the SEC thinks.

You have GOT to beat the refs in the SEC and tonight we did just that.

Meaningless? That penalty basically stopped a drive. Had aTm scored it would have been huge. There is no place for that and it was so obvious that the conference doesn't want Vegas seeing that.

Dawg
10-29-2017, 08:27 AM
Did anyone else notice the head Referee reset the 40 second play clock as time was expiring and aTm would have had a delay of game? It was when aTm had the ball on the series or two before the timeout ordeal on the 3rd down right before their punt to us. What are all the legit reasons to reset a play clock?

Jack Lambert
10-29-2017, 08:31 AM
That ref will here about it when they get graded for not giving him the time out. It was obvious he heard Mullen.

BulldogBear
10-29-2017, 08:37 AM
On our last punt our punter got hit about a second or two after the kick. He looked at the white hat who then made the same signal an umpire would for "safe." What was that all about?

Bully13
10-29-2017, 08:41 AM
it seems quite evident they didn't want us to score anymore and wanted the final to look better for A&M. I'm sure they hated that late pick 6. 17ing pricks. 17 them.

Mjoelner34
10-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Did anyone else notice the head Referee reset the 40 second play clock as time was expiring and aTm would have had a delay of game? It was when aTm had the ball on the series or two before the timeout ordeal on the 3rd down right before their punt to us. What are all the legit reasons to reset a play clock?

I saw that too. Clock ticks all the way down to single digits, aTm doesn't have their shit together and appears nowhere near being ready to snap the ball. The ref then steps in and resets the play clock for no reason.

Todd4State
10-29-2017, 09:42 AM
On our last punt our punter got hit about a second or two after the kick. He looked at the white hat who then made the same signal an umpire would for "safe." What was that all about?

The official said the ball was tipped. I was sitting in the stands behind the play to the right and I don't think they got a hand on it. It has to be the furthest I've ever seen a blocked punt go forward.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2017, 09:42 AM
Williamson crew is always the worst

TrapGame
10-29-2017, 09:53 AM
SEC officiating has been piss poor across the board this season. Some of the calls in the U.K./UT game were bush league.
The SEC coaches need to let the office hear about an official ignoring a head coach calling a time out in his ear.

DAWGS1
10-29-2017, 09:57 AM
That ref is still pissed about having to be on the crew that did our game in Oxford when
we beat OM to win the West in '99

IMissJack
10-29-2017, 10:01 AM
The SEC refs should get it right though. This is not some Div. II game that means nothing. These games have real financial consequences for the winners and losers. I also get how holding could be called on every play. But, I don't understand how holding doesn't get called the entire game. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if they have been told not to call holding, unless it is blatantly obvious. I see it called less and less these days.

msstate7
10-29-2017, 10:06 AM
I?m beginning to think refs in CFB just suck. Refs gifted Penn State 2 TDs yesterday vs Ohio State. P5 conferences need to invest more money in officials. CFB is a billion dollar business... no reason to have garbage officials

Bodaski
10-29-2017, 10:33 AM

When I was a GA under JWS, the same official who didn't acknowledge Dan trying to call a TO, officiated a couple of pre-season scrimmages in 91. Coach Sherrill told me to get the officials some Edam cheese. I went to the cheese store and picked up a ball of Edam cheese for each official. They also got mileage and a nice amount of $$$ for officiating the scrimmages. But, that same ref was much younger then but I distinctly remember him asking if we had other types of cheese so he could try something else besides the Edam. I told him that's all I had and that would have to do today. I thought to myself, what a prick. Take the cheese and be appreciative of your gift arsehole.

Dawgology
10-29-2017, 11:54 AM

On. E the ball is touched anyone can get hit. The ball was definitely tipped on the replay. It was tipped on the backend though which gave it a nice spin for the bounce.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 11:57 AM
The official said the ball was tipped. I was sitting in the stands behind the play to the right and I don't think they got a hand on it. It has to be the furthest I've ever seen a blocked punt go forward.

It was tipped. You could see it on the replay.

IMissJack
10-29-2017, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Schultzy;825885]than[QUOTE]

Yes, I noticed it after I typed it.

Jack Lambert
10-29-2017, 12:35 PM
SEC officiating has been piss poor across the board this season. Some of the calls in the U.K./UT game were bush league.
The SEC coaches need to let the office hear about an official ignoring a head coach calling a time out in his ear.

Those Big 12 Ref's we had for the BYU game are far and away better.