PDA

View Full Version : Ok Fans, Show up for the UMass game!!

Bucky Dog
10-28-2017, 10:48 PM
I will admit I was going to be hard if we had lost but we are there and this top 20 team deserves for everyone to be there and cheer them onto the field next Saturday! No excuses! NONE.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2017, 10:54 PM
I'll be there! The big games take care of themselves. It's games like this that determine where we are as a fan base.

Bucky Dog
10-28-2017, 11:02 PM
I'll be there! The big games take care of themselves. It's games like this that determine where we are as a fan base.
Exactly Liver!! Too many excuses and already had many in tailgate saying they weren't going a few days ago. I'm about to put pressure on them to change their mind. Get to the game and have a few Bloodys. Leave when you want to but we need to support these guys and get ready for Bama.

Okrastar1
10-28-2017, 11:06 PM
I'll be there 8 deep in section 19 row 5 givin those UMass boys hell!

Todd4State
10-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Plan on being there myself Lord willing.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2017, 11:21 PM
I will be there in spirit. Wish like hell I could be there in person.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2017, 11:42 PM
It's going to be hot, que the whining excuses.

Goldendawg
10-28-2017, 11:53 PM
My family will be there, 7 of us and a guest in section 4 carrying on a 43 year family tradition. Dropped my cowbell that my late Superdawg Father had made for me about 30 years ago off at a shop to have a running crack in the side welded for UMass. Cracked it last week against Ky. Hail State!

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 02:11 AM

Given where you live....you get a pass. Rep us up there that day! My lazy butt doesn’t get one. This one is all about us locals. Tickets are practically being given away, $10. I bought mine weeks ago. The rest of you cheapskates like me, no excuses. Get your butt there. Your butt in a seat is more important than a big donation for this one. Bowl folks are watching. Empty seats don’t look good.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 02:20 AM
My family will be there, 7 of us and a guest in section 4 carrying on a 43 year family tradition. Dropped my cowbell that my late Superdawg Father had made for me about 30 years ago off at a shop to have a running crack in the side welded for UMass. Cracked it last week against Ky. Hail State!

Great! I had to retire mine from that situation. It’s been welded so much I was afraid that doing it again would damage it beyond repair. The first split happened at the Dick Shafter Pace Egg Bowl when I slammed it on the seat in front of me when that totally bougus flag flew. The one that did it in finally was at the Croom Liberty Bowl. Bell #2 I rang at a beloved ex high school teacher of mine’s funeral, by request. That one was given to his then 5 year old grandson. The one I bought to replace that one shed it’s clapper at the A&M game last year. It misssed the head of a guy 20 rows down by about an inch, I saw it. It has a place of honorable retirement next to bell #1. Bell #4 is alive and well and will be there loud and proud next week!

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2017, 02:31 AM
By the way, it’s split and it wasn’t that loud, but my first bell (a gift from a true Maroon uncle) was rung outside in an attempt to wake up the neighbors after the Egg Bowl last year. #4 probably DID wake up a few tonight.

fader2103
10-29-2017, 04:25 AM
Wish I could. Will be in a wedding in KY jelly land

PCHSDawg
10-29-2017, 06:55 AM
There will be 4 of mine there.

Dawgbite
10-29-2017, 07:09 AM
I'll be there with four and even bringing 6 out of towners who have never been to a SEC game. I'm doing my part.

Mimi's Babies
10-29-2017, 07:36 AM
On our way to see the BULLDAWGS play... 5 seats taken. With smiles on our faces, wearing black, cowbells in our hands.

msstate7
10-29-2017, 07:44 AM

Sell your trailer and be there like it is the CWS**

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2017, 08:57 AM
I get home from Mexico just in time to drive up.