PDA

View Full Version : Top 25 Tomorrow?

Goldendawg
10-28-2017, 09:59 PM
Haven't looked at other scores. Chance we will be in top 25 tomorrow with victory over UMASS better be a given and bama coming up?

MetEdDawg
10-28-2017, 10:02 PM
I think Top 20 is possible. Lot of folks in the 14-25 range lost tonight. I think 21 is probably where we end up but could sneak in.

But we definitely get in this week

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2017, 10:02 PM
We will be ranked tomorrow but our ranked vs ranked record makes me not want to be ranked.

TrapGame
10-28-2017, 10:04 PM
With all this talk about Bama's schedule they need more top 25 wins. We'll be in the top 25 and move up a couple more with a win over UMass. They need this to be a top 25 match up.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2017, 10:07 PM
I think the Playoff Committee will have us at 19 or 20.

Coach007
10-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Top 25 losses that would effect us:

#14 Lost
#15 is down 20-7 right at the half and their QB is out now.
#16 Lost
#17 lost
#22 lost

WV was the #22, and now have 3 losses.

I can see Us taking Top 25, not top 20. Around 23.

Reason2succeed
10-28-2017, 10:32 PM
We have a better resume than most of the teams in the top 25. We have two losses to two good teams on the road.

Dawgpile
10-28-2017, 10:38 PM
With all this talk about Bama's schedule they need more top 25 wins. We'll be in the top 25 and move up a couple more with a win over UMass. They need this to be a top 25 match up.

REC doin' work.

Leroy Jenkins
10-28-2017, 10:38 PM
Likely be behind UK/LSU teams who got boat-raced.

Quaoarsking
10-28-2017, 10:56 PM
We'll be ranked in the 20s somewhere, which is a farce. We should be around #15. Our resume is stronger than a lot of our own fans realize even.

Quaoarsking
10-29-2017, 09:18 AM
Baton Rouge writer Ross Dellenger did NOT include us on his ballot:
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_46b2480c-bcb2-11e7-aeba-170d5b039708.html

Despite the fact that we shellacked his #15 team LSU and he had A&M ranked last week.

What a clown.

Quaoarsking
10-29-2017, 09:18 AM
Every team gets some help from their local writers. Except us. I wonder if Parrish Alford will rank us this week (probably not).

RougeDawg
10-29-2017, 09:21 AM
We have a top 15-20 resume. If the committee looks at us unbiased, we deserve #16. We lost to the #2 team on the road and to a team that got beat by a team we dismantled.

We should be 16 at least.

Shake 'n Bake
10-29-2017, 09:21 AM
And Dellenger went to state.

Quaoarsking
10-29-2017, 09:37 AM
And Dellenger went to state.

Wow, we need him to be our homer voter since Parrish is an Ole Miss drone.

Is he so scared he'll be accused of a lack of objectivity that he underrates us on purpose?

I seen it dawg
10-29-2017, 09:47 AM
CBS needs us in top 20 for bama game

Ezsoil
10-29-2017, 09:50 AM
We will barely make the top 25 in the AP poll but the committee will take metrics into account and MSU will grade out 19-22.

Ezsoil
10-29-2017, 09:51 AM
CBS needs us in top 20 for bama game

We won't be the CBS game...that will be #1 Georgia vs. Auburn

RougeDawg
10-29-2017, 09:53 AM
Wow, we need him to be our homer voter since Parrish is an Ole Miss drone.

Is he so scared he'll be accused of a lack of objectivity that he underrates us on purpose?

Most people are scared of the far left media. Just look at the 2016 presidential polls. People were afraid to tell The truth for fear of backlash. Same thing here as the same group of media is involved. Ask the NFL how that works out.

Quaoarsking
10-29-2017, 10:02 AM
Most people are scared of the far left media. Just look at the 2016 presidential polls. People were afraid to tell The truth for fear of backlash. Same thing here as the same group of media is involved. Ask the NFL how that works out.

If it's all just a liberal conspiracy we should be ranked in the top 10, since Starkville was the only majority white city in the Deep South, other than Athens GA, to vote Hillary. #HailState #Haillary

So that's probably not it.

We also have the highest black % of students of any FBS school. I wish the pollsters would just be a bunch of SJWs with agendas.

RougeDawg
10-29-2017, 10:21 AM
If it's all just a liberal conspiracy we should be ranked in the top 10, since Starkville was the only majority white city in the Deep South, other than Athens GA, to vote Hillary. #HailState #Haillary

So that's probably not it.

We also have the highest black % of students of any FBS school. I wish the pollsters would just be a bunch of SJWs with agendas.

You are part of the problem. Who cares what our students population is? This is a typical leftist agenda cop out that most people say ?Ok? and don?t respond to. Doesn?t the left says we aren?t supposed to see color, and only the person and character?. Yet they continue to put people in groups bases upon color, sex, religion, hair style etc.

Labeling something that actually occurred a conspiracy is why we are in this mess to begin with. People don?t answer polls honestly for fear of left backlash and/or attack. 2016 was. Prime example for those who wish to see reality.

Voting LSU 15 and is 26 protect Ross from the same backlash and bullshit. By voting the way he did he eliminates a ton of extra bullshit and questions he would have otherwise he to deal with.

So let?s go back to the Trump or not Hillary voter. Anyone who openly said so was called a biggot, misogynist, racist homophobe, etc. So they didn?t respond to the polls honestly, of which had Hillary at a 98% chance to win, even up until 9 pm election night.

Human nature doesn?t change. Humans are creatures of habit. And human beings do things that lessen the chances of their habits being interrupted. That?s why they started farming and storing grain centuries ago. They wanted to reduce habit interruption. Same concept different item.

Eta: this is why I haven?t been on much lately. Can?t continue to read posts of people who?ve convinced themselves water is dry and fire is cold because someone they wish to believe in, told them so. We cannot make fun of the Bucky loving Klansmen being blind sheep, when we have our own Who believe the things they want to but write off all they disagree with as ?the ncaa and SEC doesn’t want us to win- bearshart? conspiracy bullshit.

Turfdawg67
10-29-2017, 10:34 AM
Go to Twitter and tell him it's BS... @ross dellenger

Dolphus Raymond
10-29-2017, 10:45 AM
I am confident in my belief that we are one of the top 20 teams in the nation now.

Spiderman
10-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Hell, committee ranking are all that matters anyway.

If we go 9-3 with a decenct showing against Bama we will have a shot at top12 in their rankings at the end. Being ranked or not ranked by AP or Writers ain't gonna effect if we do that or not

BulldogDX55
10-29-2017, 11:00 AM
You are part of the problem. Who cares what our students population is? This is a typical leftist agenda cop out that most people say ?Ok? and don?t respond to. Doesn?t the left says we aren?t supposed to see color, and only the person and character?. Yet they continue to put people in groups bases upon color, sex, religion, hair style etc.

Labeling something that actually occurred a conspiracy is why we are in this mess to begin with. People don?t answer polls honestly for fear of left backlash and/or attack. 2016 was. Prime example for those who wish to see reality.

Voting LSU 15 and is 26 protect Ross from the same backlash and bullshit. By voting the way he did he eliminates a ton of extra bullshit and questions he would have otherwise he to deal with.

So let?s go back to the Trump or not Hillary voter. Anyone who openly said so was called a biggot, misogynist, racist homophobe, etc. So they didn?t respond to the polls honestly, of which had Hillary at a 98% chance to win, even up until 9 pm election night.

Human nature doesn?t change. Humans are creatures of habit. And human beings do things that lessen the chances of their habits being interrupted. That?s why they started farming and storing grain centuries ago. They wanted to reduce habit interruption. Same concept different item.

Eta: this is why I haven?t been on much lately. Can?t continue to read posts of people who?ve convinced themselves water is dry and fire is cold because someone they wish to believe in, told them so. We cannot make fun of the Bucky loving Klansmen being blind sheep, when we have our own Who believe the things they want to but write off all they disagree with as ?the ncaa and SEC doesn’t want us to win- bearshart? conspiracy bullshit.

You sound pretty triggered, snowflake.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2017, 12:47 PM
We won't be the CBS game...that will be #1 Georgia vs. Auburn

Georgia won’t be CBS 3 weeks in a row.

I seen it dawg
10-29-2017, 12:49 PM
And you guys that can’t keep politics out of a thread about the top 25 are ****ing sad. I suggest backing on out.

BeardoMSU
10-29-2017, 12:52 PM
And you guys that can’t keep politics out of a thread about the top 25 are ****ing sad. I suggest backing on out.

This.