PDA

View Full Version : Dawgday

msstate7
10-28-2017, 08:43 PM
You all pray for his family and dog. He is really upset that Mullen continues to do what he says Mullen cannot do.

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 08:53 PM
LOL ... you trolling me bruh?

I've been reading and was debating on whether to post what I'm fixing to after the game. Every time I'm turning the corner with Mullen, he lays an egg the next game or in a future game where he should destroy an opponent. Would rather be low key about it and hopefully nights like tonight will continue ...

However, since you trolling me

I'm very pleased with this game. We look like a complete team tonight. Well prepared ... hell we even ran a play or two within the red zone that wasn't a QB draw.

I'm even thinking we maybe should stand toe-to-toe with Bammer for a quarter or so maybe. I don't believe Bammer is as good as Tusk thinks they are ... but no one else is either. We probably won't hang at all with them tho ... but we do have talent on this team. And I hope I don't jinx the boy but ... I believe Eiland may turn out to be very good. I mean really good.

Now ... having said all that. I pray Mullen don't lay an big egg against UMass (probably not) or against Arky or OM. I enjoy watching games like tonight.

msstate7
10-28-2017, 08:56 PM
I don?t see us playing bama too well, but book 9-3

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Fraid to book it just yet. We don't need to overlook anyone. Dan needs to make sure they ready to play each game.

BTW ... my family and dog are in more peril when we show up and look not much better than a Jr. High team.

basedog
10-28-2017, 09:49 PM
We are a better team at home. Our defense is getting better every week.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2017, 09:51 PM

That?s the key. Our defense is learning Granthams system quick and they?re starting to dominate. Also our OL is controlling the los.

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 09:53 PM

Yea, they are. Need to be ready to start the game tho. Got lucky tonight in beginning that Mond missed some deep throws that were open. Probably shouldn't matter too much with rest of our schedule except Bama. Bama probably won't miss those types of opps.

Other than that, they played lights out for most part.

msstate7
10-28-2017, 09:53 PM

They are getting better. We are a good team. I just seeing us have to sell out to stop the run and bama hitting Ridley for a couple HRs to blow it open. We need to upgrade our CBs, along with our WRs to make a serious move next season

basedog
10-28-2017, 10:02 PM
They are getting better. We are a good team. I just seeing us have to sell out to stop the run and bama hitting Ridley for a couple HRs to blow it open. We need to upgrade our CBs, along with our WRs to make a serious move next season

Well, the Aggies played Bama tough, why not us?

Somebody in the Sec will beat Saban and Bama soon, should be interesting and electric!

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 10:06 PM

Somebody in the Sec will beat Saban and Bama soon, should be interesting and electric!

I hope you right and its us. But I think Bama went into that game a little over confident. Saban don't like losing to us ... that looks very bad. The way we've beaten up on other teams minus our 2 losses ... I think he'll be able to get their attention going into our game.

basedog
10-28-2017, 10:09 PM
I hope you right and its us. But I think Bama went into that game a little over confident. Saban don't like losing to us ... that looks very bad. The way we've beaten up on other teams minus our 2 losses ... I think he'll be able to get their attention going into our game.

Agree, but our place will be rocking and I believe our team will. I really like our defense. We have given up 28 points the last 3 games, pretty impressive.

msstate7
10-28-2017, 10:09 PM

Hell, I want it. Lord please let me be wrong

basedog
10-28-2017, 10:15 PM
We are playing mistake free, long drives, good special teams, defense puts pressure on passers. We are playing as consistent as I have seen since the Auburn game.

We want be favored but anything can happen. Confidence is strong right now along with team chemistry.

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 10:20 PM
Agree, but our place will be rocking and I believe our team will. I really like our defense. We have given up 28 points the last 3 games, pretty impressive.

I hope so and I like our D too. We need to play something other than "Don't Stop Believing" like "Bad to the Bone", "Who Let The Dogs Out" or something like that. I love Journey but mostly when I'm being romantic or working on getting laid lol. Not a good song for trying to kick Bammer's ass.

msbulldog
10-28-2017, 10:32 PM
LOL ... you trolling me bruh?

I've been reading and was debating on whether to post what I'm fixing to after the game. Every time I'm turning the corner with Mullen, he lays an egg the next game or in a future game where he should destroy an opponent. Would rather be low key about it and hopefully nights like tonight will continue ...

However, since you trolling me

I'm very pleased with this game. We look like a complete team tonight. Well prepared ... hell we even ran a play or two within the red zone that wasn't a QB draw.

I'm even thinking we maybe should stand toe-to-toe with Bammer for a quarter or so maybe. I don't believe Bammer is as good as Tusk thinks they are ... but no one else is either. We probably won't hang at all with them tho ... but we do have talent on this team. And I hope I don't jinx the boy but ... I believe Eiland may turn out to be very good. I mean really good.

Now ... having said all that. I pray Mullen don't lay an big egg against UMass (probably not) or against Arky or OM. I enjoy watching games like tonight.

Hey Dawgday, I just noticed that you and I checked into this board at the same time. I know you know we have talent on this team! Tonight we had the 'next man step up', Faroud Green, Jessie Jackson, Justin Thompson, Mixon, Nick Gibson and others! We are a team that any of our future opponents must pay attention to. Keep up the posts, I enjoy your perspective. +1

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Hey Dawgday, I just noticed that you and I checked into this board at the same time. I know you know we have talent on this team! Tonight we had the 'next man step up', Faroud Green, Jessie Jackson, Justin Thompson, Mixon, Nick Gibson and others! We are a team that any of our future opponents must pay attention to. Keep up the posts, I enjoy your perspective. +1

Thanks msdog. I see some potential with this team. Next year could be a pretty good one ... but I don't think we'll sneak up on anyone. They'll know it going in this time around.

Mimi's Babies
10-29-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks msdog. I see some potential with this team. Next year could be a pretty good one ... but I don't think we'll sneak up on anyone. They'll know it going in this time around.

Many of the new recruits will sign early and enter class in January. Excited for the young men who are signing with MSU in December.