bulldawg28
10-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Bama ain't beating them.

Political Hack
10-28-2017, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the party.

msstate7
10-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Maybe, but I assure you bama is not Florida. Would not surprise me if auburn beats Georgia or bama... both auburn home games

TUSK
10-28-2017, 05:52 PM
eh kay....

https://memecrunch.com/meme/17QVV/not-sure-if-serious-dog/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

bulldawg28
10-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Dead serious

TUSK
10-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Dead serious

Up for a sig bet? Just for fun?

bulldawg28
10-28-2017, 08:11 PM
Up for a sig bet? Just for fun?

I don't do sig bets I do bans

Dawgface
10-28-2017, 08:12 PM
Hope you're right, but doubt it.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Bama ain't beating them.

They are good, but Florida sucks. Don't get that excited yet.

bulldawg28
10-28-2017, 08:56 PM
They are good, but Florida sucks. Don't get that excited yet.

Are you watching the season?

dawgday166
10-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Bama and Ga are mirror images of each other. Each run well and stop run well. About the same. Each don't throw it too well. Bama has edge for 2 reasons IMO:
1) Hurts can beat you with his legs.
2) Saban never loses to a former asst.

Hope I'm wrong tho.

Token Bammer
10-28-2017, 09:54 PM
My word......no.

UGA will not beat BAMA as a one dimensional football team. UGA cannot and will not beat Alabama.

Posts like these make me wonder if people have paid any attention the last 10 years. BAMA has lost only a handful of football games and it's only been to elite QB play. UGA is going to have a hard day against the Tide. One dimensional football teams do not beat BAMA. Period.

Token Bammer
10-28-2017, 09:56 PM
I don't do sig bets I do bans

I will take a ban bet. Anything else you'd like to throw in?

preachermatt83
10-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Been calling it for 5 weeks,.... UGA will win SEC and I predict National Championship as well.

Homedawg
10-28-2017, 10:58 PM
Been calling it for 5 weeks,.... UGA will win SEC and I predict National Championship as well.

Wel kiss Georgia's chances goodbye.

Bully13
10-28-2017, 11:16 PM
mentioning banning Tusk or Token is uncalled for. they should be considered welcomed guests and are good posters on this board. just saying .

having said that, would like to see Bamer get beat and I think UGA might have what it takes. (sorry Tusk & Token)

Skydawg1
10-28-2017, 11:20 PM
Been calling it for 5 weeks,.... UGA will win SEC and I predict National Championship as well.I'm right there with you, but waiting to see how badly Bama smokes LSU before final prediction. If Ed O keeps that game within two scores, then I'll say State has a chance to upset Bama in Starkville, therefore exposing weaknesses that UGa will attempt to exploit in 'Lanner.

Bully13
10-28-2017, 11:39 PM
saying UGA will beat Bammer with total confidence is a bit distorted.

State82
10-28-2017, 11:48 PM
saying UGA will beat Bammer with total confidence is a bit distorted.

It's waaayy distorted.

TUSK
10-29-2017, 01:42 AM
I will take a ban bet. Anything else you'd like to throw in?

I'll go in on that with ya TB... I'll throw in 22% of my '17 weed crop, my second favorite shine still, and my least favorite sister-cousin-wife....

UGA can beat bammer, but it'd take UGA's "A" game, some explosive UGA plays, a few Bammer turnovers, etc, yada, yada, yada.....

parabrave
10-29-2017, 02:18 AM
I'll go in on that with ya TB... I'll throw in 22% of my '17 weed crop, my second favorite shine still, and my least favorite sister-cousin-wife....

UGA can beat bammer, but it'd take UGA's "A" game, some explosive UGA plays, a few Bammer turnovers, etc, yada, yada, yada.....

Don't forget to add 70% of your share of rental income from every trailer park along the MissBama state line. And of course your wife cousins sister.

Schultzy
10-29-2017, 04:48 AM
Forget the bet let’s just ban bulldawg28, preachermatt and Token Bammer for general stupidity. Just kidding, but really, just for a little while.

bulldawg28
10-29-2017, 05:39 AM
My word......no.

UGA will not beat BAMA as a one dimensional football team. UGA cannot and will not beat Alabama.

Posts like these make me wonder if people have paid any attention the last 10 years. BAMA has lost only a handful of football games and it's only been to elite QB play. UGA is going to have a hard day against the Tide. One dimensional football teams do not beat BAMA. Period.

Too bad your not using any of those players from 10 years ago. History has never won a football game. Any your ass is not around enough for me to bet with you. No one would even notice if you disappeared. This is probably your 2nd alias name anyways. Rawlllll Bleach!

bulldawg28
10-29-2017, 05:40 AM

Are we also the President of the Virgin islands?

Token Bammer
10-29-2017, 12:51 PM
Too bad your not using any of those players from 10 years ago. History has never won a football game. Any your ass is not around enough for me to bet with you. No one would even notice if you disappeared. This is probably your 2nd alias name anyways. Rawlllll Bleach!

I hate to keep stealing TUSK's language but.....NO.

This is my only handle. To be honest, I don't think you'll bet me because you know, deep down, that just because you WANT UGA to beat BAMA doesn't mean it will happen.

Anyway, I was going to give you a way out and take a lesser bet of a 3 month self imposed suspension rather than a full on ban. This is a great board with quality discussion and that can be hard to find imo (which should speak to as why I am a part of MSU board) and I'd hate for you to lose that or be a man who broke his word by returning.

gravedigger
10-29-2017, 01:16 PM
Wel kiss Georgia's chances goodbye.

Ha!.......preacher is the kiss of death on predictions

bulldawg28
10-29-2017, 03:04 PM
I hate to keep stealing TUSK's language but.....NO.

This is my only handle. To be honest, I don't think you'll bet me because you know, deep down, that just because you WANT UGA to beat BAMA doesn't mean it will happen.

Anyway, I was going to give you a way out and take a lesser bet of a 3 month self imposed suspension rather than a full on ban. This is a great board with quality discussion and that can be hard to find imo (which should speak to as why I am a part of MSU board) and I'd hate for you to lose that or be a man who broke his word by returning.

Whatever, your not here enough to waste my time with aliases.

RougeDawg
10-29-2017, 04:35 PM
Bama hasn?t had their ?shit for brains? game yet this year. There is only one cupcake left on schedule for the Tide. Whenever they have they ?4-5 turnover? turd of a game, they will take a L. LSU, State, and Auburn all have a chance to win outright, throw in the shit game and one of them will win. Most likely loss is in Starkville after Bama expends a ton of energy and emotion next weekend against LSU. But who am I to notice patterns and understand that these are 18-22 yr old emotional kids playing in a stressful atmosphere.