PDA

View Full Version : The Bears/Pigs crew

RocketDawg
10-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Isn't the white hat the same guy who referreed our Auburn game?

Goldendawg
10-28-2017, 12:19 PM
Don't forget, RocketDawg, they are no longer the Bears. It is now the Landsharks, as they start a new legend in their own minds! Hail State!

RocketDawg
10-28-2017, 12:26 PM
They'll always be the Bears to me ....

HeCannotGo
10-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Not the same crew. The referee for our game at Auburn was the African American gentleman who always looks like he just woke up from a nap.

RocketDawg
10-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Not the same crew. The referee for our game at Auburn was the African American gentleman who always looks like he just woke up from a nap.

You mean Hubert? I don't think so. He might've done the Georgia game, but pretty sure he didn't do Auburn. The Auburn white hat looked just like this guy today. At least as I remember. ;)

Leeshouldveflanked
10-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Crew that did AU/MSU is working UGA/Fla today

HeCannotGo
10-28-2017, 03:51 PM
You mean Hubert? I don't think so. He might've done the Georgia game, but pretty sure he didn't do Auburn. The Auburn white hat looked just like this guy today. At least as I remember. ;)

Hubert sounds right. Check the video of the State/Auburn game linked below around the 11:15 mark. My memory of Mullen screaming at him after the botched fumble-incomplete call is, unfortunately, burned into my memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qospxa_T790

TrapGame
10-28-2017, 03:53 PM

Good. I was worried they'd show up at Kyle Field tonight.

I also notice they are not so quick with whistle either.

RocketDawg
10-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Hubert sounds right. Check the video of the State/Auburn game linked below around the 11:15 mark. My memory of Mullen screaming at him after the botched fumble-incomplete call is, unfortunately, burned into my memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qospxa_T790

OK, that's not the crew I was thinking of. But that's not Hubert ... he's an older guy. I don't know who this guy is. And yes, this guy is doing the Florida/Georgia game.

yjnkdawg
10-28-2017, 04:47 PM

Whew! Thank goodness.