PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog Bar in Chicago

BertleTheTurtle
10-27-2017, 11:52 AM
Anyone on the board familiar with a bar in Chicago to watch the game tomorrow night? I seem to recall a post about this a few months back but couldn?t remember. Thanks in advance!

bostondawg
10-27-2017, 11:54 AM
When I moved to Boston, I found ours by looking up the fan club for Boston on Facebook. I'd recommend trying that.

jacksondawg
10-27-2017, 12:21 PM
I was in Chicago the weekend of the Georgia game and went to the Bulldog Ale House to watch the game. There were a good bit of recent alumni there watching the game. They have a lot of large TVs with different games on. A group of us asked for them to put the State game on and they were able to change some tvs to the game so that everyone was able to see. I didn't eat anything, but the food looked relatively good.
Anyone on the board familiar with a bar in Chicago to watch the game tomorrow night? I seem to recall a post about this a few months back but couldn?t remember. Thanks in advance!

CarolinaDawgs
10-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Lived in Chicago as soon as I graduated and The Watch party I went to had 3 people. If you look up Crystal Sharp on FB she will tell you where you need to be.