PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction: 2018 SEC FB Championship...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2017, 09:24 PM
Georgia vs Mississippi State

msstate7
10-26-2017, 09:26 PM
Pretty bold... we go to bama and lsu next season

LoneStarDawg
10-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Alright...I?ll bite. You calling State to beat Alabama and who else? Auburn?
Nevermind I misread...you said 2018

Liverpooldawg
10-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Georgia vs Mississippi State

Why don't we see how this season works out first?

TUSK
10-26-2017, 09:42 PM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/17QVV/not-sure-if-serious-dog/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

Dawg61
10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Eh, Auburn's gimmick football is Mullen's current kryptonite. They get 3+ cheap touchdowns every game just by snapping the ball before the defense is set. We aren't disciplined enough to handle it full game yet. I really hate Auburn. The other way they score cheap touchdowns is by throwing deep when again the defense is confused and not set. Till we can learn to not sub and be set before every play we aren't beating them. No need to even mention the other more obvious team Mullen is never going to beat till we solve the cheap gimmick Auburn team.

BuckyIsAB****
10-26-2017, 09:54 PM
Bold Prediction: Nobody will remember bc its a year away

Homedawg
10-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Eh, Auburn's gimmick football is Mullen's current kryptonite. They get 3+ cheap touchdowns every game just by snapping the ball before the defense is set. We aren't disciplined enough to handle it full game yet. I really hate Auburn. The other way they score cheap touchdowns is by throwing deep when again the defense is confused and not set. Till we can learn to not sub and be set before every play we aren't beating them. No need to even mention the other more obvious team Mullen is never going to beat till we solve the cheap gimmick Auburn team.

We've beaten auburn and not bama, so I'm confused.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Even bolder:

Vandy vs Ole Miss in 2018 SEC championship game. Ole Miss goes on to win their 4th national championship and brings back Colonel Reb. Freeze goes on a hooker binge with Charlie Sheen to celebrate the victory. Freeze dies in the process. Autopsy rules the cause of death as being an erection that lasted more than 4 hours. Several of the hookers were Muslim women that took a cab over to Freeze's hotel with Andy Kennedy. Oxford becomes the center of elite college football. Rich celebrities such as Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, and others come to visit town and enjoy the sophisticated Oxford culture, such as the Chevron chicken-on-a-stick. Many former players come back to revel in the great victory parade on the square. Eli Manning holds the trophy high, then attempts to toss it to Treadwell. But it's promptly picked off. The Nkimdeche brothers are absent from the parade, but the Rebs hold a moment of silence at 4:20 to honor them. Convicted felon Leo Lewis watches the parade on TV from his jail cell deep within the NCAA headquarters and wonders what might have been. Barney Farrah hangs around Oxford to "keep on eye" on things (pun intended). The sorority girls run down the street celebrating the victory. Wesley McGriff tries to stop them, but is unable to.

TUSK
10-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Even bolder:

Vandy vs Ole Miss in 2018 SEC championship game. Ole Miss goes on to win their 4th national championship and brings back Colonel Reb. Freeze goes on a hooker binge with Charlie Sheen to celebrate the victory. Freeze dies in the process. Autopsy rules the cause of death as being an erection that lasted more than 4 hours. Several of the hookers were Muslim women that took a cab over to Freeze's hotel with Andy Kennedy. Oxford becomes the center of elite college football. Rich celebrities such as Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, and others come to visit town and enjoy the sophisticated Oxford culture, such as the Chevron chicken-on-a-stick. Many former players come back to revel in the great victory parade on the square. Eli Manning holds the trophy high, then attempts to toss it to Treadwell. But it's promptly picked off. The Nkimdeche brothers are absent from the parade, but the Rebs hold a moment of silence at 4:20 to honor them. Convicted felon Leo Lewis watches the parade on TV from his jail cell deep within the NCAA headquarters and wonders what might have been. Barney Farrah hangs around Oxford to "keep on eye" on things (pun intended). The sorority girls run down the street celebrating the victory. Wesley McGriff tries to stop them, but is unable to.

Strong as a garlic milkshake, my friend...

Rep awarded.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Even bolder:

That was awesome! Rep given!

Dawg61
10-26-2017, 10:50 PM
We've beaten auburn and not bama, so I'm confused.

Just ignore me right now with Auburn. I think they are the cheapest football team I have ever seen. Been doing this rush to the line snap gimmick crap offense for years now. They should be embarrassed running that crap. They ran a play for a touchdown vs Arkansas where the Razorbacks only had 9 defenders on the field and one of them laid on the ground to try to get the refs to blow the whistle. It's just bullshit what Auburn calls their "offense".

TUSK
10-26-2017, 11:56 PM
Just ignore me right now with Auburn. I think they are the cheapest football team I have ever seen. Been doing this rush to the line snap gimmick crap offense for years now. They should be embarrassed running that crap. They ran a play for a touchdown vs Arkansas where the Razorbacks only had 9 defenders on the field and one of them laid on the ground to try to get the refs to blow the whistle. It's just bullshit what Auburn calls their "offense".

MDL agrees.

Todd4State
10-27-2017, 12:28 AM
We would probably have to go 12-0 to do it next year. Or at the very least beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa. That or lose to Alabama, go 11-1, and have Alabama lose two games somewhere along the way. LSU on the road is always difficult as well.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Bold Prediction: Nobody will remember bc its a year away

Ha! If this were to actually happen I promise you I will remember this.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2017, 09:03 AM

I couldn't agree more.

Ari Gold
10-27-2017, 09:16 AM
Bama's 2018 schedule is actually easier than this year
Louisville replaces FSU
Mizzu ( in Tusc) replace Vandy.

TrapGame
10-27-2017, 09:37 AM
Even bolder:

That's gold, Jerry!!!