PDA

View Full Version : An update on the $2500 challenge Elitedawgs offered the Spirit and RebelGrove

Coach34
10-26-2017, 05:40 PM
that OM was getting a 2 yr bowl ban and more sanctions:

They still refuse to accept. The Spirit and RebelGrove hate children apparently. Its their chance to take down "the Speds" that have owned them throughout the 4 years investigation and they sit on their hands...very telling if you ask me.

JoseBrown
10-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Yea, they don’t really believe the drivel they spout or they would’ve taken you up on that.

TrapGame
10-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Rumor going around that NCAA insiders have told them to prepare thy anus. Don't know if true but I'll buy into anything going against those bastards.

Mimi's Babies
10-26-2017, 06:09 PM
that OM was getting a 2 yr bowl ban and more sanctions:

They still refuse to accept. The Spirit and RebelGrove hate children apparently. Its their chance to take down "the Speds" that have owned them throughout the 4 years investigation and they sit on their hands...very telling if you ask me.

Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots... Walk forward, we all know who participated in the take down of OM and their booster thugs (FYI-- It was not LL and KJ, they just answered questions from the NCAA and told the truth).
It is sad that the Spirit and RebelGrove cannot admit to their poor attempt/continuation of telling Lies.
The NCAA is about to hand over to the them on a silver platter....
The COI SANCTIONS...... Whether it is tomorrow or November 24, 2017.... just waiting for the melt down that is coming....

As to what is coming for OM..... 4 years bowl ban, 40 scholarships, Show causes (Luke, Farrar, Freeze, Kiffin, Saunders, Jones), Return of Sugar Bowl Money, Boosters that have been disassociated.... The Gift that keeps on giving....

Todd4State
10-26-2017, 06:10 PM
They do love children. As long as they are future 4-5 star recruits they will give them money, cars, pay their bills, and get their parents jobs even.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Rumor going around that NCAA insiders have told them to prepare thy anus. Don't know if true but I'll buy into anything going against those bastards.

Yancy says:

http://morphinlegacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tumblr_ldhu9soLRr1qc9mxo.jpg

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 06:14 PM
Keep getting after em, Coach!

TrapGame
10-26-2017, 06:17 PM
They do love children. As long as they are future 4-5 star recruits they will give them money, cars, pay their bills, and get their parents jobs even.

No way! That would never happen!!***

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/michael-oher-family-1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=320

Coach34
10-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots...
As to what is coming for OM..... 4 years bowl ban, 40 scholarships, Show causes (Luke, Farrar, Freeze, Kiffin, Saunders, Jones), Return of Sugar Bowl Money, Boosters that have been disassociated.... The Gift that keeps on giving....

A) Yes we do

B) I think the 4 year/40 is wishful thinking. It's more likely 2 or 3 and 30-plus.

Spiderman
10-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots... Walk forward, we all know who participated in the take down of OM and their booster thugs (FYI-- It was not LL and KJ, they just answered questions from the NCAA and told the truth).
It is sad that the Spirit and RebelGrove cannot admit to their poor attempt/continuation of telling Lies.
The COI SANCTIONS...... Whether it is tomorrow or November 24, 2017.... just waiting for the melt down that is coming....

Luke isn't getting a Show Cause

Spiderman
10-26-2017, 06:25 PM
A) Yes we do

B) I think the 4 year/40 is wishful thinking. It's more likely 2 or 3 and 30-plus.

I'm betting no more than 30 in a friendly wager for a lunch. But that's a shame because that's what USC got..... for only 4 violaions

Mimi's Babies
10-26-2017, 06:28 PM
I'm betting no more than 30 in a friendly wager for a lunch. But that's a shame because that's what USC got..... for only 4 violaions

Why would you think that Luke will not get a show cause? He is listed in the NOA between pages 30 - 43....

Coach34
10-26-2017, 06:30 PM

I'll take that. I'm hearing more on what 99jc is hearing 32-36 schollys. Supposedly there is a fight between a 2 year or 3 year bowl ban tho. I know what side I'm pulling for.

Coach34
10-26-2017, 06:31 PM
Why would you think that Luke will not get a show cause? He is listed in the NOA between pages 30 - 43....

He wasnt recommended for one by the investigation group. Luke isnt getting one- thats why he was named Interim coach

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 06:35 PM
I'll take that. I'm hearing more on what 99jc is hearing 32-36 schollys. Supposedly there is a fight between a 2 year or 3 year bowl ban tho. I know what side I'm pulling for.

2 or 3 years plus this year(their self imposed)?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-26-2017, 06:42 PM
He wasnt recommended for one by the investigation group. Luke isnt getting one- thats why he was named Interim coach

What about their Rasslin Champion?

Coach34
10-26-2017, 06:45 PM
2 years plus this year(their self imposed)?

this year is year 1 bowl ban

hearing there is a fight to add one more year vs adding 2 more years bowl ban. We'll know soon enough.

The "Leo did awful " mantra the OM sites are peddling is absolutely hilarious. All accounts are that his time before the committee was "easy like Sunday morning.". Our people are laughing at them because it was pretty clear Leo's time in the room went better than we even expected. And Leo was never asked one question about State. Thats not how the COI works. They werent there to ask about State.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2017, 06:45 PM
2 or 3 years plus this year(their self imposed)?

I?m betting including this year.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 06:50 PM
this year is year 1 bowl ban

hearing there is a fight to add one more year vs adding 2 more years bowl ban. We'll know soon enough.

The "Leo did awful " mantra the OM sites are peddling is absolutely hilarious. All accounts are that his time before the committee was "easy like Sunday morning.". Our people are laughing at them because it was pretty clear Leo's time in the room went better than we even expected. And Leo was never asked one question about State. Thats not how the COI works. They werent there to ask about State.

Thanks, Coach. They need to add 2 more years to this one. And hopefully 34-40 schollys. They gotta to hit em hard.

msbulldog
10-26-2017, 06:51 PM
C'mon guy's would you take a bet that you know you're going to lose? Plus this is a private board and we would all pony up if we lost. Those boys are corporate and they would have to un-a$$ that money on their on. I don't think Shannon who owns 247 would put out $2500.00 on a stupid bet. Plus I bet Shannon ain't real thrilled by his new guys (chuck and fancy) getting a libel lawsuit by Tunsils ex-stepdad dropped in their laps their first week on the job.

Spiderman
10-26-2017, 07:14 PM

Because The NCAA enforcement staff didn't recommend a show cause for Luke at any time.

Leroy Jenkins
10-26-2017, 07:23 PM
People like spirit Ben keep crowing that TSUN needs to avoid the 2-year ban because the players could transfer without penalty. While that is true its not that simple. Yes, with a two year ban transfers without penalty become automatic. However, the COI can accept the 1 year ban AND STILL allow transfers without penalty, its just not automatic. Its been done before.

Dawgowar
10-26-2017, 08:25 PM
They are going north of 30. The suit is turning their brand almost permanently toxic - and it hasn’t dawned on them that is happening. 1 year more, 2 years more - who really cares? Their stable will abandon ship regardless.

I think there is an argument for 40 based on the matrix but fact is, they are going down hard.

Dolphus Raymond
10-26-2017, 08:32 PM
My guess: 2 year bowl ban and 32 over 4
Now, since it is painfully evident that Ole Miss fans hate children, please allow me to submit a "modest proposal ". We, the good men and women that compose the "SPEDS" make the bet for them and, should the penalty include a 2 year bowl ban,(it will) we cover the bet for them. Clearly, Ole Miss fans are pussies that lack both the courage and compassion to place this bet, so let's place it for there cowardy asses. I, Dolpus Raymond, will contribute $50.00 to help them cover a bet that they lack the balls to place.

DawgPoundtheRock
10-26-2017, 08:52 PM
No matter what the penalties handed down by the COI, it won't be enough.

Dawg61
10-26-2017, 09:34 PM
Ole Miss ain't making a bowl this year regardless of the ban without Shae Shae. This year shouldn't count as a bowl ban.

dawgoneyall
10-26-2017, 10:27 PM
A) Yes we do

Really think when the NCAA knew they had to sneak LL into the "meeting" they were set/obligated to correct the abuse to SA #39 suffered by their deliberate corrupt actions. 3 years and 40.

Of course the 3 year bowl band is immaterial..they aren't going to a bowl for ten years.

BeardoMSU
10-26-2017, 10:39 PM

The 4 and 40 you speak of ain't gonna happen. Period. So just stop talking about it like you've got some magic 8 ball....because you don't.

Seriously, the NCAA adding just 1 more bowl ban (for a total of 2), plus the 25-30[+] scholarships most people expect them to get will absolutely cripple them. They ain't USC. The level of attrition that is coming, regardless of the increased bowl ban, will kill their program. Plus, it's not like they've recruited well the last 2 years to off-set this cluster-fu<k, so that will only compound things even worse.

They are ****ed. Period. Period. Period. Lets just start to agree with that. We don't need OM Spirit type smoke-blowin' to rile up the masses. If ever there was a group of State fans that should be immune to the bullshit, I'd hope it would be ED. That's why I enjoy this community above all others.

Lord McBuckethead
10-26-2017, 11:44 PM

No idea why they would ever count previous scholorship reductions and bowl bans. They were still cheating.

Mimi's Babies
10-27-2017, 05:13 AM
No idea why they would ever count previous scholorship reductions and bowl bans. They were still cheating.

Yes, they are still cheating. Have not stopped.

Mimi's Babies
10-27-2017, 05:15 AM
The 4 and 40 you speak of ain't gonna happen. Period. So just stop talking about it like you've got some magic 8 ball....because you don't.

Seriously, the NCAA adding just 1 more bowl ban (for a total of 2), plus the 25-30[+] scholarships most people expect them to get will absolutely cripple them. They ain't USC. The level of attrition that is coming, regardless of the increased bowl ban, will kill their program. Plus, it's not like they've recruited well the last 2 years to off-set this cluster-fu<k, so that will only compound things even worse.

They are ****ed. Period. Period. Period. Lets just start to agree with that. We don't need OM Spirit type smoke-blowin' to rile up the masses. If ever there was a group of State fans that should be immune to the bullshit, I'd hope it would be ED. That's why I enjoy this community above all others.

If you take the NCAA matrix for sanctions... The pain of the sanctions would have been less to have taken the death penalty. The gift that just keeps on giving.

FISHDAWG
10-27-2017, 08:06 AM

if they aren't bowl eligible this year will it still count towards the number of bans ?

Spiderman
10-27-2017, 08:14 AM
No matter what the penalties handed down by the COI, it won't be enough.

Yep, less than 10 years from one massive NCAA case, they did it again, and less than 20 years after another massive NCAA case, they did it again ( or should say finally got caught again, it started back a year or 2 after). It's so institutionally ingrained, no matter what happens, they will slowly get back to their same old ways.

thf24
10-27-2017, 08:40 AM
People like spirit Ben keep crowing that TSUN needs to avoid the 2-year ban because the players could transfer without penalty. While that is true its not that simple. Yes, with a two year ban transfers without penalty become automatic. However, the COI can accept the 1 year ban AND STILL allow transfers without penalty, its just not automatic. Its been done before.

If the NCAA gives a rat's ass about the student athletes' interests, they need to explicitly give the '16 class the option to transfer without penalty, regardless of what the technicalities of the overall penalties result in. It will be setting a bad precedent if a program is allowed to objectively and deliberately lie to student athletes in order to aid its recruiting pitch and not be punished harshly for it specifically.

Lord McBuckethead
10-27-2017, 08:42 AM
No way! That would never happen!!***

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/michael-oher-family-1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=320

Tugg McGraw's kid is looking like an old douchebag.

Lord McBuckethead
10-27-2017, 01:45 PM
Bump, because I am sure the UM faithful just missed it. Surely they are not this soft to let this challenge just sit out here.

Mutt the Hoople
10-27-2017, 09:26 PM
A) Yes we do

4 year death penalty
Return to Club football
Work their way up to division 2
Another 2 year death Penalty, just for the hell of it.

msbulldog
10-28-2017, 06:15 AM
Tugg McGraw's kid is looking like an old douchebag.

??????Tug McGraw???????Tim McGraw who's married to Faith Hill is Tug McGraw's kid.

Mimi's Babies
10-28-2017, 06:30 AM
Don't forget.... OM released confidential/classifieds NCAA documents concerning the COI Committee members, the date, time place, and who all should appear. Thus, OM forced the NCAA to spend extra money on secruity guards and bringing LL and his attorneys in the back door.

Dolphus Raymond
10-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Just because.

Commercecomet24
10-29-2017, 06:03 PM
??????Tug McGraw???????Tim McGraw who's married to Faith Hill is Tug McGraw's kid.

Yes he is.

SailingDawg
10-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Yes he is.

get out!

Commercecomet24
10-29-2017, 06:08 PM
Yeah tug had like a one night stand and fathered Tim. They didn?t have any kind of relationship for years.

Dolphus Raymond
11-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Well, allegedly, some Ole Miss fans are confident that the NCAA will not tack on another bowl ban. Rebel Land, I KNOW y'all are reading this, so PUT UP THE MONEY. I you pencil dick pussies really believe Ole Miss will not get an additional one year bowl ban, this is easy money for the charity of your choice.
Bump bitches.

Lord McBuckethead
11-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Yeah, Tug McGraws kid play Mr. Touely

msbulldog
11-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Yeah, Tug McGraws kid play Mr. Touely

So he did! I've watched the movie twice and never noticed Tim played Sean Touey. I watched it twice, not because I give a damn about Michael Oher, I just like to look at Sandra Bullock.

Lord McBuckethead
11-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Bump, because all of us need to start a twitter campaign with @espn on it to get this bet even more publicity.

Dolphus Raymond
11-03-2017, 09:17 PM
"Well, we're waiting!"
Bump because someone needs to shut-up or put-up. Make the bet.

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2017, 11:13 PM
One would think with confidence like this over on baboon that somebody over there would have taken up this bet:

There is some very vital damaging info that was revealed by Leo Lewis that Tuesday in Kentucky that was extremely detrimental to his claims against us. The details haven't been released by those that learned it yet , but after the ruling comes down in the next week or so it will be revealed and all will know why we didn't get a second year ban. Hear this now , bulldog fans : your boy Leo busted you out and at the same time , screwed up your hopes that his false claims will give us multiple year bans. It ain't happening, he ****ed y'all.

Mimi's Babies
11-04-2017, 06:30 AM
Click an add... And hand on. The COI "sentencing" is getting closer.... One day at a time��

Dolphus Raymond
11-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Bump. Any takers? No, Ole Miss fans are cowards that hate children.