PDA

View Full Version : new article from Will

iPat09
10-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Posted in the CL about why it's worth it to play for Hev. This board should enjoy that one***

No worries, I'm not linking anything.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2017, 03:54 PM
Say what you want but if Hev was in the Junction when that beer drinking, camo wearing idiot took the belt off it would have ended fast. There would have been no need for police. Just EMT's.

PassInterference
10-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Hev is a good coach. We just need to replace his recruiting duties somehow.

Dawgology
10-26-2017, 04:13 PM

This is what I was thinking too. Bad recruiter but good coach. He's really coached them up.

Todd4State
10-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Posted in the CL about why it's worth it to play for Hev. This board should enjoy that one***

No worries, I'm not linking anything.

As I have said before if Hevesy improves his recruiting the criticism will stop. It's pretty much that simple.

No one that has ever critcisized him or has said that he should go has done so just because they want a scapegoat- or my personal favorite, "You just want to piss off Dan". It's because for the most part his recruiting hasn't been up to par and a lot of us realize that if we improve that one very criticial area we can potentially go from an 8 win team to a 10 win team. If he recruits better- everyone wins.

Todd4State
10-26-2017, 04:51 PM

I hope the rumored Come to Jesus meeting was true and I hope that was sufficient. And I'm not sure how much impact Looney has had in helping him with recruiting. Whatever the case, he does appear to be recruiting better this cycle but he needs to close on Carvin at a bare minimum. And I think he does.

Articles like the one Will wrote only help as well.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-26-2017, 04:51 PM
Say what you want but if Hev was in the Junction when that beer drinking, camo wearing idiot took the belt off it would have ended fast. There would have been no need for police. Just EMT's.

Um, could you fill in the people that don’t have a clue what you’re talking about?

Liverpooldawg
10-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Um, could you fill in the people that don’t have a clue what you’re talking about?

How in the world did you miss that video? Some drunk camo wearing idiot was in a fight in the Junction last week. He was swinging a belt. He was pictured earlier with his cooler in a baby stroller while his female significant other was carrying the baby in her arms.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 05:23 PM
How in the world did you miss that video? Some drunk camo wearing idiot was in a fight in the Junction last week. He was swinging a belt. He was pictured earlier with his cooler in a baby stroller while his female significant other was carrying the baby in her arms.

Bama fan?******

HereComesTheSpiral
10-26-2017, 06:28 PM

Been on vacation.