PDA

View Full Version : EliteLeaks has learned the NOI rumor

EliteLeaks
10-25-2017, 06:34 PM
that the OM Boards are pushing as delivered to Miss State is 100% fabricated nonsense. This is a structured, organized push from Ole Miss private boards because their higher-ups know how bad the impending sanctions are going to be. This is a desperate attempt to keep this from happening:

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighScho ol&State=MS

EliteLeaks will continue to keep it's ear to the ground to bring you the absolute best info

RocketDawg
10-25-2017, 06:47 PM
I assumed those rumors had about as much credibility as any of the other things you read there, including the bit about "Mullen to Tennessee" heating up with an offer of $6M.

They start rumors just like we do. :)

That recruit committment list is pretty impressive. Does Mississippi not have any 5-stars? It's apparentl that the sanctions against the Bears is paying off for us. I'll bet the top 6, if they were to commit to Alabama, would immediately turn into 5-star players.

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2017, 06:48 PM
Yup. Heard the disgruntled OM fan on Finebaum today. Told Finebaum that Mullen would leave because 2 LBs were under investigation at MSU. Guy sounded like he had just smoked a pack and drank a bottle of cough syrup for lunch.

They are scared shitless right now.

RocketDawg
10-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Yup. Heard the disgruntled OM fan on Finebaum today. Told Finebaum that Mullen would leave because 2 LBs were under investigation at MSU. Guy sounded like he had just smoked a pack and drank a bottle of cough syrup for lunch.

Smoked a pack of what? Joints? :)

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2017, 06:56 PM
Smoked a pack of what? Joints? :)

Or crack. Thought he may throw up in the call.

RocketDawg
10-25-2017, 07:33 PM

Ha. I just can't stand to watch Finebaum's program. I think the average educational level of callers in must be ... no schooling at all. It's amazing they even know how to use a telephone.

Mimi's Babies
10-25-2017, 08:11 PM

Is this the same guy that said Mullen would be in jail after the egg bowl?

confucius say
10-25-2017, 08:13 PM
6 is low for Marcus Murphy.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-25-2017, 08:13 PM
That recruit committment list is pretty impressive.

Gonna be even better next class. We have a chance to REALLY leave OM ass in the DUST!!!!
We're living in the good ole days! Treasure every moment fellows!!

I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.

- Andy (The Office)

MagicDawg
10-25-2017, 08:19 PM
My favorite thing on that page is that there are currently 13 committed to Mississippi State, all essentially in the top half of the list.

My second favorite thing on that page is that OM currently has precisely as many of the top 50 recruits as their new rivals, USM, Tulane, and Arkansas State.

My third favorite thing on the list is that Memphis is currently out-recruiting OM by 50%.

Hail State.

Dawg61
10-25-2017, 08:31 PM
I haven't watched Finebaum since the launch week of SECN. I have no clue why any MSU fan would ever watch that shit? Do y'all listen to Bama football radio stations too?

Jack Lambert
10-25-2017, 08:35 PM
If there was anything remotely true the CL would be all over it since it's Miss State.

whosyourdawgy
10-25-2017, 08:47 PM
I don’t know a single person that actually watches Finebaum Not a single person

Dawgology
10-25-2017, 08:56 PM
Like I said yesterday. 100% fabricated. From the horses mouth who would know. And he doesn’t lie like some do in other programs.

Token Bammer
10-25-2017, 09:11 PM
I haven't watched Finebaum since the launch week of SECN. I have no clue why any MSU fan would ever watch that shit? Do y'all listen to Bama football radio stations too?

Finebaum is not pro BAMA. Finebaum is pro Finebaum. He will whore himself out to whatever narrative will get him ratings. If it's to kiss BAMA's butt for a season, then good. If trashing BAMA, then good. He doesn't care, and has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself. He's a whore, and he knows literally NOTHING about football, and his radio show talks nearly zero about actual football as a result. There isn't a bigger fraud in sports than Finebaum.

Bucky Dog
10-25-2017, 11:43 PM
Murphy is a 4 star! OM has 2 commitments in the top 50. TWO!!! They will say and do anything at this moment. Problem is that no players and coaches believe their bullshit. I don't give two shits if 247 or Rivals or whoever 4 or 5 stars our recruits. Polls and rankings ar a popularity contest, so don't buy into it.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-26-2017, 12:02 AM
Those ASSCLOWNS are hilarious !!!

was21
10-26-2017, 06:46 AM
nailed it

Jack Lambert
10-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Finebaum is not pro BAMA. Finebaum is pro Finebaum. He will whore himself out to whatever narrative will get him ratings. If it's to kiss BAMA's butt for a season, then good. If trashing BAMA, then good. He doesn't care, and has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself. He's a whore, and he knows literally NOTHING about football, and his radio show talks nearly zero about actual football as a result. There isn't a bigger fraud in sports than Finebaum.

Yes and no. He was pro bama to get to the point he is today. I do agree he is not as pro bama as he was before the SEC network.

iPat09
10-26-2017, 09:21 AM

I'm convinced the only reason he is on SECN is because that's a daily 4 hour block the network doesn't have to worry about filling with either new content or reruns of spring football games.

State82
10-26-2017, 12:36 PM
I'm convinced the only reason he is on SECN is because that's a daily 4 hour block the network doesn't have to worry about filling with either new content or reruns of spring football games.

He's "filler". Like that stuff they put in dog food.

Token Bammer
10-26-2017, 12:48 PM
Yes and no. He was pro bama to get to the point he is today. I do agree he is not as pro bama as he was before the SEC network.

I don't know how long you have listened to Finebaum, but I was hearing him run Alabama into the ground long before the SECN. He ran BAMA into the ground during the Stallings era, and Stallings was a fine man and an excellent coach. Im not talking about after the napkin incident with Langham either, Im talking about well before.

In my opinion, he kisses BAMA's butt because he has to at the moment. Saban and BAMA have been so dominant that speaking harshly against the Tide would be foolish. He has slipped a time or two and Saban ate his lunch, and deservedly so. If Paul was to cross Saban the way he crosses other programs and coaches, Saban would cut him off entirely. Paul knows it and can't afford it. Paul needs Saban/BAMA, not the other way around.

Token Bammer
10-26-2017, 12:51 PM

I could see that being the case. Paul's show is for the easily manipulated imo. I don't see how someone able to make a coherent thought could possibly want to listen to his crap.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2017, 12:58 PM
I could see that being the case. Paul's show is for the easily manipulated imo. I don't see how someone able to make a coherent thought could possibly want to listen to his crap.

Agree completely on that. I watched him a couple of times when SECN first launched but realized then what he was all about. Havent watched or listened to him one single time since.

Token Bammer
10-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Agree completely on that. I watched him a couple of times when SECN first launched but realized then what he was all about. Havent watched or listened to him one single time since.

Same. I don't listen at all anymore. He was nearly unbearable before the SECN, but now I literally get a headache listening to his show. It's mind numbing.