PDA

View Full Version : Fox 40 in Jackson sucks balls!!

Bucky Dog
10-24-2017, 07:22 PM
They are now on the level of the CL. If any of you advertise with them please cancel it. That is all!!

bomanishus
10-24-2017, 07:42 PM
as john grisham noted in his exit interview in clarion ledger after he'd moved to virginia, "the powers-that-be want the rebels to win." no shit, einstein!!! 😎

ALL media in this state leans to the landsharks....except maybe other college towns like starkville, hattiesburg, etc...

raymond21
10-24-2017, 07:47 PM
You could be on Directv in Jackson area, we haven’t had this channel for over a month

RocketDawg
10-24-2017, 08:03 PM
That sort of contract dispute happens all the time and everywhere. It just happens to be at a bad time if you want to watch the World Series. Had a Dish/NBC affiliate dispute here that dragged on for several months.

Can you pick the station up over the air with an antenna? Should be able to if you're within 50 or so miles of the transmitter.

Bucky Dog
10-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Yeah it's DirecTV dispute and IMO the locals should have zero bargaining power. They are a FREE Network and want to negotiate fees for DirecTV carrying them. They should be paying DTV!! I mean they have ****ed up a lot of college and pro football, and now the World Series!!

Advertisers should be livid as the NFL, NCAA and Woels Series are the most watched for advertising dollars I would think. They are getting a call from me tomorrow finally. I've given them 6 weeks too many!

Lord McBuckethead
10-24-2017, 08:50 PM
Yeah it's DirecTV dispute and IMO the locals should have zero bargaining power. They are a FREE Network and want to negotiate fees for DirecTV carrying them. They should be paying DTV!! I mean they have ****ed up a lot of college and pro football, and now the World Series!!

Advertisers should be livid as the NFL, NCAA and Woels Series are the most watched for advertising dollars I would think. They are getting a call from me tomorrow finally. I've given them 6 weeks too many!

OTA antenna. Done.

Quaoarsking
10-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Same with UVerse. Haven't been able to watch Fox in weeks.

Dubuck Finner
10-24-2017, 09:10 PM
I have Directv and decided I had enough time to call them on Sunday, I threatened cancellation, and they ended up giving me NFL Sunday Ticket (at least I can watch Dallas/Dak now). They will do just about anything to keep you as long as you aren’t under contract.

Bucky Dog
10-24-2017, 09:20 PM
I have Directv and decided I had enough time to call them on Sunday, I threatened cancellation, and they ended up giving me NFL Sunday Ticket (at least I can watch Dallas/Dak now). They will do just about anything to keep you as long as you aren’t under contract.

Actually my wife just told me her friend called Directv and complained as well and they are giving them 50% of their bill for 6 months.

MadDawg
10-25-2017, 09:14 AM
Actually my wife just told me her friend called Directv and complained as well and they are giving them 50% of their bill for 6 months.

I would try this with Uverse but I doubt they would do anything because AT&T is trying to phase out Uverse completely.