PDA

View Full Version : Those crazy nafoomers at it again

starkvegasdawg
10-24-2017, 10:18 AM
Now they have a ?source? saying we?ve received a NOA from the NCAA. It?s going to be fun to watch their desperation reach critical mass and then skedaddle right on past it and no nuclear.

Liverpooldawg
10-24-2017, 10:22 AM
Now they have a ?source? saying we?ve received a NOA from the NCAA. It?s going to be fun to watch their desperation reach critical mass and then skedaddle right on past it and no nuclear.

We did the same thing when we were going down under JWS. There was a rumor a day. None of them turned out to be true. Have at it Confederates.

MetEdDawg
10-24-2017, 10:23 AM

Armageddon day is coming for them and they are scared. Throwing darts against the wall to see what sticks because they know that a 9-3 MSU team with an OM team about to get hammered will clean this state up and propel us big time. They need to try and start something to stop the momentum.

ElitedawgRecruiting
10-24-2017, 10:24 AM
As bad as the Ole Miss collective has been on their sources in their own troubles, this info has to be Gold Jerry. Good

TrapGame
10-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Those bastards are crazy. Bracky runs a tight ship as witnessed by the whole Redmond ordeal. The NCAA loves Mullen. He's even on one of their oversight committees.

Had to have something to make them feel better after Shea's knee injury.

Martianlander
10-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Also being reported that our tiddly winks team may get severe sanctions for using too big a tiddly.****

starkvegasdawg
10-24-2017, 10:59 AM
Also being reported that out tiddly winks team may get severe sanctions for using too big a tiddly.****

They?re just jealous because they have small tiddlies.

Jack Lambert
10-24-2017, 11:09 AM
The thing about basketball if we did get an NOA, whats another 4 years? Hell we have been on self probation for 5 years already.

Todd4State
10-24-2017, 11:15 AM
They?re just jealous because they have small tiddlies.

They should be pissed because they cheated their ass off and other than a Sugar Bowl they haven't outperformed us on the field.

Dawgology
10-24-2017, 11:22 AM
Yeah....I don't know who their source is but it's definitly not true. 100% confirmed. Regarding football anyway.

Now...I can't say this about any other sport at MSU...but it's like Jack Lambert said "what's another 4 years for basketball matter?" lol

msbulldog
10-24-2017, 12:18 PM
Those bastards are crazy. Bracky runs a tight ship as witnessed by the whole Redmond ordeal. The NCAA loves Mullen. He's even on one of their oversight committees.

Had to have something to make them feel better after Shea's knee injury.

Mullen's term on the oversight committee expired.

Tripp McNeely
10-24-2017, 12:20 PM
I heard that we got one, but the only sports mentioned were women's basketball and track.***

msbulldog
10-24-2017, 12:22 PM
I heard that we got one, but the only sports mentioned were women's basketball and track.***

Our women's basketball getting one would be bigger than football.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Yeah....I don't know who their source is but it's definitly not true. 100% confirmed. Regarding football anyway.

Now...I can't say this about any other sport at MSU...but it's like Jack Lambert said "what's another 4 years for basketball matter?" lol

There's nothing going on in basketball

TrapGame
10-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Mullen's term on the oversight committee expired.

OMG!!! He's dirty now!!!*****

Dawgology
10-24-2017, 05:23 PM
There's nothing going on in basketball

There you have it. Nothing to this. You can add it to every other thing that lot has been wrong about for the past 4 years.

The Federalist Engineer
10-24-2017, 07:14 PM

I wish the SEC would just drop basketball, call it self imposed death penalty and use it as credit for other infractions in other sports

Give the schollys to Baseball or a men's soccer team

RocketDawg
10-24-2017, 08:07 PM
I wish the SEC would just drop basketball, call it self imposed death penalty and use it as credit for other infractions in other sports

Give the schollys to Baseball or a men's soccer team

Kentucky would have to move to the ACC if they did.

Political Hack
10-24-2017, 08:29 PM
You can't pretty much guarantee their sources are incorrect at this point, so we should consider this good news.

BossDawg
10-25-2017, 08:39 PM
If they haven't learned by now to stop listening to their "sources", then they have failed miserably at life.