PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Armchair QB: Cat Scratch Fever Edition

War Machine Dawg
10-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Peeps, this week's Armchair QB has arrived. Check it out over at Maroon & White Blog by clicking this link (https://mwbulldogs.wordpress.com/2017/10/24/wmds-armchair-qb-cat-scratch-fever-edition/). I'd love to hear your thoughts.

War Machine Dawg
10-24-2017, 10:39 AM
Shameless bump.

TrapGame
10-24-2017, 10:46 AM
3. Love the way this team feeds off each other. D gets the ball back for the offense consistently and the offense has solid drives to score. It makes it really hard on the other team.

This is so true.

LC Dawg
10-24-2017, 07:36 PM
I just rewatched the game and I haven?t seen a Mississippi State OL have a game like that since probably the Jackie era. They were phenomenal. Our goal was to have long, time consuming drives and our OL made it happen.
In reference to Aeris I think that he is arguably the 2nd most valuable player we have on offense. He runs hard, always goes forward, crushes blitzers, and makes a lot of key blocks for Fitz (and Thompson Saturday).

West Tn Dawg
10-24-2017, 08:05 PM
I just rewatched the game and I haven?t seen a Mississippi State OL have a game like that since probably the Jackie era. They were phenomenal. Our goal was to have long, time consuming drives and our OL made it happen.
In reference to Aeris I think that he is arguably the 2nd most valuable player we have on offense. He runs hard, always goes forward, crushes blitzers, and makes a lot of key blocks for Fitz (and Thompson Saturday).

Have you noticed how close he is a lot of the time to breaking a big run. Seems they always get just enough of him stop the big gain. Sooner or later he is going to break out and have one of those 200 yard games.

LC Dawg
10-24-2017, 08:25 PM
Have you noticed how close he is a lot of the time to breaking a big run. Seems they always get just enough of him stop the big gain. Sooner or later he is going to break out and have one of those 200 yard games.

I agree. Let?s hope it?s this Saturday and we?ll bring home a win from College Station.