PDA

View Full Version : So both LSU and Bama is taking the week off.

Jack Lambert
10-23-2017, 08:36 PM
LSU is still going to get that ass spanked.

dawgday166
10-23-2017, 08:37 PM
LSU is still going to get that ass spanked.

They always do before they play each other.

TUSK
10-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Yep, and Bammer needed it. Those cats are banged up.

That being said, I look forward to their 1 dimensional offense & their D (That OM ran on)...

dawgday166
10-24-2017, 05:58 AM
I hadn't been paying close attention but ... Bama banged up?? How'd that happen? Outside of FSU & TAM they hadn't played much more than a few girls soccer teams so far ****** Saban better toughen those boys up *****

DownwardDawg
10-24-2017, 08:43 AM
Yep, and Bammer needed it. Those cats are banged up.

That being said, I look forward to their 1 dimensional offense & their D (That OM ran on)...

Yep. Ole miss ran it right down their throats. LSU is not a good team. That's why we curb stomped them. Bama gonna humiliate them.

MarketingBully
10-24-2017, 10:58 AM
I think Saban bitched enough that the SEC scheduling people got the hint. Alabama will still kill LSU though.

redstickdawg
10-24-2017, 11:33 AM
If tsun runs it down their throats bama will make them choke as they go deeper through the tigers anus with the run. there are a lot of folks in tigerland that think that they will beat bama, I'll bet the house on this one and I am not a betting man.

Reason2succeed
10-24-2017, 11:53 AM
When playing OM stopping the run is not the priority at all. You sell out to stop the passing game. Having said that LSU isn't good but they were talented enough to beat an Auburn team that skulldrug us.

I don't think they will beat Bama but I would be as happy as an LSU fan if they did. If LSU beats BAMA then we have a shot to win the West if we beat Bama as well and run the table. We would have the tie breaker over Bama, LSU, and aTm. We would just need Auburn to lose two more in conference.

TUSK
10-24-2017, 12:43 PM
I think Saban bitched enough that the SEC scheduling people got the hint. Alabama will still kill LSU though.

Yep, the conference had to do something about giving almost all the SEC opponents and open date before playing Bammer...

TUSK
10-24-2017, 12:46 PM
I hadn't been paying close attention but ... Bama banged up?? How'd that happen? Outside of FSU & TAM they hadn't played much more than a few girls soccer teams so far ****** Saban better toughen those boys up *****

Lost two LBs and TE for the year... the best DL has been out for several games... one of the RBs and LBs are just now getting up to full speed...

It happens....