PDA

View Full Version : Red and Blue Kool Aid is flowing strong now

TopDog58
09-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Wow. Dicky Cross and other Jacktown radio hosts are going crazy.

DownwardDawg
09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
?????

Coach34
09-24-2013, 06:00 PM
#TheyBelieve

PassInterference
09-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Cross was saying the Ole Miss offense is better than Alabama's.

cheewgumm
09-24-2013, 06:18 PM
I actually kind of agree, but their D is sooo much worse.

the59dawg
09-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Only 4 more days to shut this crap up. Talk to me Sat nite after Ala wipes their collective butts on the Tuscaloosa turf.

TopDog58
09-24-2013, 06:20 PM
And the Weiner guy on 105.9 called our We believe from last year "heinous" and every other adjective you can think of for sucks, but be praised Bo Wallace and Cody Prewitt for speaking out and saying we believe that they can beat Alabama.

Dawg61
09-24-2013, 06:35 PM
And all the Tennessee fans thought they were going to beat Oregon when they went up 7-0 in the 1st quarter.

msstate7
09-24-2013, 06:41 PM

I don't agree. Alabama has a very good offense when they need it. They just play very conservative most of the time.

Qb -- bama
Rb -- bama
Ol -- bama
Wr's -- I like OM's but I'm gonna say wash bc cooper is the best on both teams
Te's -- not sure

Dawgfan77
09-24-2013, 06:57 PM
That dude has a raging boner for the bears. He was on there in the preseason talking about how loaded the rebs were and how they are a year away from making an Atl Run. I shit you not. I can't listen to either him nor dick cross. I have a hard time with Wyatt due to him taking up for the bears

CadaverDawg
09-24-2013, 08:00 PM
That dude has a raging boner for the bears. He was on there in the preseason talking about how loaded the rebs were and how they are a year away from making an Atl Run. I shit you not. I can't listen to either him nor dick cross. I have a hard time with Wyatt due to him taking up for the bears

I'm pretty sure Weiner is just like Bo bounds......A MSU guy that is trying so damn hard not to be bias that he goes the completely opposite spectrum and acts like an ole miss douche homer. It's pathetic. Every single time there is a MSU media guy or journalist or radio host, they try to play it so even that they almost lean towards ole miss....but every Ole miss journalist or radio host is a bias douchebag that praises ole miss. So what you end up with is a radio and media circus that is ALL praising ole miss at every ****ing seam.

QUIT BEING SO DAMN NICE AND PROFESSIONAL, MSU JOURNALISTS...IT DOESNT PAY OFF

DanDority
09-24-2013, 08:24 PM
#TheyBelieve

That's it. We were guilty of it as well!
#WeBelieve

PassInterference
09-24-2013, 08:25 PM
I listened to a little bit of OM-Texas on the OM radio broadcast. They commented on how amazing it was that OM got blown out by Texas last year, then in one year turned it around and beat Texas pretty solidly. Like nearly all of that wasn't due to Texas imploding and having their DC fired the week of the OM game.

Patience, grasshoppers. Reality will slap them in the face this season.

K9 Avenger
09-24-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Weiner is just like Bo bounds......A MSU guy that is trying so damn hard not to be bias that he goes the completely opposite spectrum and acts like an ole miss douche homer. It's pathetic. Every single time there is a MSU media guy or journalist or radio host, they try to play it so even that they almost lean towards ole miss....but every Ole miss journalist or radio host is a bias douchebag that praises ole miss. So what you end up with is a radio and media circus that is ALL praising ole miss at every ****ing seam.

THIS!! in spades...

Dannyripms
09-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Look guys, I by no means am a tsun fan. But we shouldn't sit here and dwell and down grade them just because they think they can win. Don't all of us think our team has a chance? If they do beat bama just say good game and be happy for them and when November comes around let's beat the crap out of them. Heck I still believe we can do some big things this year if our coaches would actually coach. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you say negative things about others it's likely to come back on you.

BossDawg
09-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Every single time there is a MSU media guy or journalist or radio host, they try to play it so even that they almost lean towards ole miss....but every Ole miss journalist or radio host is a bias douchebag that praises ole miss. So what you end up with is a radio and media circus that is ALL praising ole miss at every ****ing seam.

Ya know, I've noticed this too and thought I may have been blowing it out of proportion, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. It's such a huge double standard being set. For instance, on H2H, Cross can take underhanded shots at MSU all day long and it's wrong for MSU fans to get bent out of shape about it. On the other hand, Wyatt will seemingly go out of his way to feed OM fans' egos. And on the very rare instance that Wyatt does say something that OM fans perceive as an insult towards them, you can bet the damn farm that they're gonna let everyone who will listen know just how wrong and biased he is.

notsofarawaydawg
09-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Who gives a shit about those idiots? Pompous a$$holes.

RougeDawg
09-24-2013, 09:39 PM
I listened to a little bit of OM-Texas on the OM radio broadcast. They commented on how amazing it was that OM got blown out by Texas last year, then in one year turned it around and beat Texas pretty solidly. Like nearly all of that wasn't due to Texas imploding and having their DC fired the week of the OM game.

Patience, grasshoppers. Reality will slap them in the face this season.

I didn't really pay any attention to them or the game that week, and only realized that TX was without Ash around tuedsay of last week. This explains a ton as to how OM was able to win the way they did. The same thing can be said for OM. If they lose Goldie Locks, they will lose every game he doesn't play.

BulldogBear
09-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Weiner tries to hide it, but I suspect he is a homer. He LOVES Ole Miss

BulldogBear
09-25-2013, 06:12 AM
....A MSU guy that is trying so damn hard not to be bias that he goes the completely opposite spectrum and acts like an ole miss douche homer...

Mat Wyatt will even kind of go there sometimes. But he makes up for it other times!

BulldogBear
09-25-2013, 06:14 AM
That's it. We were guilty of it as well!
#WeBelieve

I generally would pull for another Mississippi school. But this year I'm finding it hard... really hard. Ole Miss will get their dose of #WeBelieve come Saturday

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-25-2013, 07:45 AM
And the Weiner guy on 105.9 called our We believe from last year "heinous" and every other adjective you can think of for sucks, but be praised Bo Wallace and Cody Prewitt for speaking out and saying we believe that they can beat Alabama.
Speaking of Weiner, did you know that Manziel isn't as good as Cam Newton? Also, Cam Newton would be shredding NFL records right now if he didn't play for Carolina and is still going to shread NFL records and be the greatest NFL QB of all time, even though he plays for Carolina?

Oh yea, and Cam Newton, Cam Newton. And don't ya know Cam Newton?

That's my Weiner impersonation from the times that I listened to his show.

Op4isabitch
09-25-2013, 07:52 AM
"Weiner"...that says it all.

Dawgfan77
09-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Weiner tries to hide it, but I suspect he is a homer. He LOVES Ole Miss
No doubt in my mind about this. When he and Racheck hosted for Bo it might as well have been the hotty toddy hotline. I'm done listening to either head to head or homecooking. We were 7-0 last year and nobody went head over heels with way the media has for this 3-0 team

Bubb Rubb
09-25-2013, 08:51 AM
No doubt in my mind about this. When he and Racheck hosted for Bo it might as well have been the hotty toddy hotline. I'm done listening to either head to head or homecooking. We were 7-0 last year and nobody went head over heels with way the media has for this 3-0 team

Well, the good news is that the fall will be much greater for them. And we all know it is coming. They are Ole Miss after all.

smootness
09-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Speaking of Weiner, did you know that Manziel isn't as good as Cam Newton?

I don't know who he is, but he's right about that.

PMDawg
09-25-2013, 11:33 AM
I actually kind of agree, but their D is sooo much worse.

based on what? Alabama's defense has not been that impressive so far. I really think a lot of you guys are going to be sweating on Saturday. I don't see OM winning, but I don't see a blow out either.

PassInterference
09-25-2013, 11:37 AM
Bama put up 49 on aTm in College Station.

How is OM's defense (@Tuscaloosa) compared to aTm's (in College Station)?

PMDawg
09-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Bama put up 49 on aTm in College Station.

How is OM's defense (@Tuscaloosa) compared to aTm's (in College Station)?

I don't know, but we're about to find out. I would say AM D is not very good though. They have given up 31, 28, 49, and 13. Outside of Bama, those totals are against Rice, Sam Houston, and SMU. Yeah, I would bet OMs defense is better.

Aaaaand, right on cue, Robert Kardashiandiche is on the front page of espn.com. smh. This is getting old fast. A 6-6 season and one recruiting class (that's already under investigation) goes a lot further for OM than for anyone else in the history of ever.

MadDawg
09-25-2013, 11:43 AM
I have to agree, unfortunately. I think the game is going to be a lot closer than most of us want to believe.

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I don't know who he is, but he's right about that.

I agree with that as well, but the point is I was listening to his show back when all the Manziel shenanigans were happening and he seriously could not talk about Manziel, or any other QB, without mentioning Cam Newton. And this wasn't a one day thing. I listened to him for 3 days in a row and he slobbered on Cam Newtons knob all 3 days.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Look guys, I by no means am a tsun fan. But we shouldn't sit here and dwell and down grade them just because they think they can win. Don't all of us think our team has a chance? If they do beat bama just say good game and be happy for them and when November comes around let's beat the crap out of them. Heck I still believe we can do some big things this year if our coaches would actually coach. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you say negative things about others it's likely to come back on you.

Face it. I think the alumni are about equal but they have way more side walk alumni then us and it's about ratings. You have to keep the majority interested or you lose the ratings. That's why the Clarion Liar is so Pro Ole Miss

I will give Matt Wyantt props. He calls it as he sees it.

TopDog58
09-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Face it. I think the alumni are about equal but they have way more side walk alumni then us and it's about ratings. You have to keep the majority interested or you lose the ratings. That's why the Clarion Liar is so Pro Ole Miss

I will give Matt Wyantt props. He calls it as he sees it.

That's true. I know people that don't talk football for YEARS unless Ole Miss is good and MSU is down. The only two times I've heard them really vocal: now and the Cotton bowl year going into preseason #4. Then it's Hotty Toddy this, MooU that.