PDA

View Full Version : Dillon Day called up

hailstatetakeover
10-22-2017, 08:50 AM
https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/10/22/former-mississippi-state-center-dillon-day-promoted/

SailingDawg
10-22-2017, 09:11 AM
Good for him. Keep grindin'!

Quaoarsking
10-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Would be good if you could spell Dillon (not Dillion) correctly in the text of the article.

Bully13
10-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Good for him. Keep STOMPING'!

FIFY Sailing.

Would love to see him make it though. overlooked out of H.S. and if memory serves me, we took him real late due to yet uhNUTHA Hev whiff. glad we got him in the end though. one tough SOB who made it on pure grit and determination.

Bully13
10-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Would be good if you could spell Dillon (not Dillion) correctly in the text of the article.

Good grief. please people, keep clicking their links. maybe more revenue can be generated so they can hire a 17ing proof reader.

WinningIsRelentless
10-22-2017, 09:41 AM
FIFY Sailing.

Would love to see him make it though. overlooked out of H.S. and if memory serves me, we took him real late due to yet uhNUTHA Hev whiff. glad we got him in the end though. one tough SOB who made it on pure grit and determination.
Damn dude if you are going to throw shade make sure it's right. We wanted him all along but told him he had to get his grades first and he would have a offer. He got his grades and got his offer.

Bully13
10-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Damn dude if you are going to throw shade make sure it's right. We wanted him all along but told him he had to get his grades first and he would have a offer. He got his grades and got his offer.

Damn dude, I'm sorry. that was the way I remembered it. sorry for being wrong. please forgive.

WinningIsRelentless
10-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Damn dude, I'm sorry. that was the way I remembered it. sorry for being wrong. please forgive.

The reason I responded like that is because of your comment about hev. That crap is uncalled for and trying to push a agenda.

Bully13
10-22-2017, 11:01 AM
The reason I responded like that is because of your comment about hev. That crap is uncalled for and trying to push a agenda.

that's cool but there are many others on the board that have complained of Hev's many misses along the crooting front over the years too and I wasn't trying to push an agenda on Hev. was just going on what I thought was correct memory. Hopefully in Feb we land some high ceiling big nastys and the bitch fest on Hev will die down. would like to see that.

msbulldog
10-22-2017, 11:26 AM
I hope Dillon get's hooked up and I hope he's making a lot of money through all this. If he doesn't make it in the NFL, he should try the Pro Bowlers Assc. Hell, he can throw a strike between his legs, looking backwards, now tell me how many people can do that?

msstatelp1
10-22-2017, 11:30 AM
Time to update the State to Sunday video. Loved the way he played and hope he enjoys a long time in the league.

Bully13
10-22-2017, 11:48 AM
delete

Leroy Jenkins
10-22-2017, 12:02 PM

...aaaand he was 260lbs.

Goldendawg
10-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Our from State to Sundays also shows Fred Ross of the Panthers. Hasn't he been on IR all year? One game we showed a player who had been cut that very week, forgot who. Great job, Dillon! You've worked hard for this chance. Wishing you the best! Hail State!

HereComesTheSpiral
10-22-2017, 03:31 PM
He still have the scooter?

RocketDawg
10-22-2017, 03:45 PM

Might as well get rid of the sentence frag while they're at it (2nd sentence).