PDA

View Full Version : Love scoring TD's but the CSpire girl on the video board is annoying...

MedDawg
10-22-2017, 08:27 AM
...as is the CSpire slogan We Are Here for _Bulldog fans_ . It looks like we are for whoever is reading this. I guess it's supposed to, but it's dumb to me, especially considering they were founded by OM people and are huge OM supporters. Anyway, the shimmy girl is more annoying than the message.

Thanks for sponsoring our program, though, CSpire.

P.S. Thanks to Chevron for giving $360,000 to MSU as part of a million dollar gift.

Jack Lambert
10-22-2017, 08:35 AM
I forget to look at the board most of the time but is that the one where her titties are as big as the screen?

PassInterference
10-22-2017, 09:13 AM
If they put up useful free public WiFi like they supposedly did in Oxford, they can dance all they want.

BulldogBear
10-22-2017, 09:29 AM
If they put up useful free public WiFi like they supposedly did in Oxford, they can dance all they want.

That would be great! I went to UMiss-Vandy game back in 2015 with some friends and was able to watch MSU-Auburn as cleanly as if I was in my own home. It's free to cspire customers but available to anyone else for $5 I think.

They put in something like 700 wifi hotpots in VH. I wish they would do it at Scott Field.

BTW I don't have any idea what commercial y'all are talking about. I was at BYU game. Did they not show it then or was I just to hot to look up at the screen?

Bucky Dog
10-22-2017, 09:45 AM
I forget to look at the board most of the time but is that the one where her titties are as big as the screen?

Big Tits=Bullock Toyota, downtown Louisvullllllll

C Spire=Chick raising arms for TD then yes Yes and shimmying

MedDawg
10-22-2017, 12:45 PM
That would be great! I went to UMiss-Vandy game back in 2015 with some friends and was able to watch MSU-Auburn as cleanly as if I was in my own home. It's free to cspire customers but available to anyone else for $5 I think.

They put in something like 700 wifi hotpots in VH. I wish they would do it at Scott Field.

BTW I don't have any idea what commercial y'all are talking about. I was at BYU game. Did they not show it then or was I just to hot to look up at the screen?

Not a commercial. After each MSU TD, an annoying woman in a CSpire shirt does a little shimmy, then there is a written message saying "We are here for bulldog fans" where 'bulldog fans' is on a large blank and written on the blank in cursive.

sleepy dawg
10-22-2017, 02:30 PM
...as is the CSpire slogan We Are Here for _Bulldog fans_ . It looks like we are for whoever is reading this. I guess it's supposed to, but it's dumb to me, especially considering they were founded by OM people and are huge OM supporters. Anyway, the shimmy girl is more annoying than the message.

Thanks for sponsoring our program, though, CSpire.

P.S. Thanks to Chevron for giving $360,000 to MSU as part of a million dollar gift.

This is misleading. While the CEO of C Spire may be a huge Ole Miss fan, C Spire supports all MS schools, including hiring numerous MSU grads and giving loads to MSU though sponsorship and frequently offering a variety of free services to the university and its students. There is major MSU support from within C Spire.

starkvegasdawg
10-22-2017, 02:39 PM
The commercial that pisses me off is Richard Schwartz in a MSU shirt wanting us to sue somebody.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-22-2017, 03:03 PM
That CSpire girl is somebody's mama! Also, I waiting for the Bullock Toyota woman to really amaze me! As a side note, the Kiss Cam got PG-13 yesterday.

RocketDawg
10-22-2017, 03:34 PM
That CSpire girl is somebody's mama! Also, I waiting for the Bullock Toyota woman to really amaze me! As a side note, the Kiss Cam got PG-13 yesterday.

At least she's quit saying "downtown Lewis-vuuuuuuuuuul". Apparently she used to be an MSU majorette?

CSpire gal doesn't bother me.

Barking 13
10-22-2017, 06:16 PM
At least she's quit saying "downtown Lewis-vuuuuuuuuuul". Apparently she used to be an MSU majorette?

Yes.. Leigh (Martin) Bullock is a serious milf

sleepy dawg
10-28-2017, 09:54 AM
This is misleading. While the CEO of C Spire may be a huge Ole Miss fan, C Spire supports all MS schools, including hiring numerous MSU grads and giving loads to MSU though sponsorship and frequently offering a variety of free services to the university and its students. There is major MSU support from within C Spire.

Just saw this on Facebook:

"C Spire just received approval to implement a small cell network inside Mississippi State University Davis Wade Stadium. We are working hard to place 25 new sites in the stadium to supplement our existing DAS (distributed antenna system). Pictured are the first 6 sites that will be installed by the Mississippi State Football vs. UMass game."
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22687522_1716630701688902_5214441407582581801_n.pn g?oh=0307ab2d49bdb4758a1dabd4b7c03284&oe=5A72B415