PDA

View Full Version : No, Penn State, you really don't...

TUSK
10-21-2017, 11:33 PM
https://twitter.com/OnwardState/status/921933456229261313/video/1

Schultzy
10-21-2017, 11:39 PM
I want Jo Pa U outa CFB

mstatefan91
10-21-2017, 11:40 PM
The chant is dumb. Just like the "Overrated" chant. It devalues your program.

Also, they don't want Bama.

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Maybe Im just a hillbilly but was they way they were saying ''want'' sound weird to yall? And nah fam they dont want bama

Bothrops
10-22-2017, 12:43 AM
We want who?? What they say?

TUSK
10-22-2017, 01:30 AM
We want who?? What they say?

"We want Bama"

dawgday166
10-22-2017, 02:28 AM
Maybe I missed it but ... has Bama played anyone yet? I sure can't tell that they have. Beating the teams they're beating, even like they're beating them, ain't impressing me much yet. I mean the KY team we played today is probably as good or better than anyone Bama has played outside of FL St. And we beat them 45-7. Michigan is probably a lot better than anyone Bama has played yet.

Don't get me wrong, they're good. But if Hurts don't get better throwing the ball they gonna be vulnerable.

ETA: And I know they will skull drag us and probably whup AU pretty good too. But they're probably 2 to 4 teams in country that on a given day could give them all they want.

Drugdog
10-22-2017, 04:05 AM
Heck yeah,,,,, I want Bama,,,, to go to the East and get out of the West. Might as well wish it.

Schultzy
10-22-2017, 06:16 AM
Maybe I missed it but ... has Bama played anyone yet? I sure can't tell that they have. Beating the teams they're beating, even like they're beating them, ain't impressing me much yet. I mean the KY team we played today is probably as good or better than anyone Bama has played outside of FL St. And we beat them 45-7. Michigan is probably a lot better than anyone Bama has played yet.

Don't get me wrong, they're good. But if Hurts don't get better throwing the ball they gonna be vulnerable.

ETA: And I know they will skull drag us and probably whup AU pretty good too. But they're probably 2 to 4 teams in country that on a given day could give them all they want.
UGA could stick around for a half but that’s the best college football has to offer them as a challenge. They aren’t even vulnerable at 35% pass completion.

Everyone else is just playing for the prestige of making the playoff but the NC this year is a fate acompli.

Dawgface
10-22-2017, 06:44 AM
I don't know about PSU, but I would pull for Russia over bama.

msstate7
10-22-2017, 06:44 AM
Penn State doesn?t even want their opponent this week, Ohio State. Urban is gonna roll them this Saturday. Ohio st/Wisconsin in the big 10 championship game to go to the playoffs

dawgday166
10-22-2017, 11:42 AM
Penn State doesn?t even want their opponent this week, Ohio State. Urban is gonna roll them this Saturday. Ohio st/Wisconsin in the big 10 championship game to go to the playoffs

Ohio St. is one I'm thinking could give Bama a good tussle maybe. Since their loss they are quietly rolling over everyone in their path and no one is talking about them. Sorta like 2014.

Jack Lambert
10-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Penn State will probably get the second place team in the SEC in the play off and still get beat.

TUSK
10-22-2017, 03:08 PM

Good post... other than FSU (who was really good pre-QB killin'), Bammer has played weak teams... Surprisingly, however, their SOS stacks up pretty well vs other highly ranked and SEC teams...

Hasu Dackds
10-22-2017, 03:47 PM
I have an idea for you. Go troll the Pedophile State boards.

TUSK
10-22-2017, 04:25 PM
I have an idea for you. Go troll the Pedophile State boards.

I actually drifted over there last nite and lurked a lil... If they manage to win at OSU, I may take ya up on that....

dawgday166
10-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Good post... other than FSU (who was really good pre-QB killin'), Bammer has played weak teams... Surprisingly, however, their SOS stacks up pretty well vs other highly ranked and SEC teams...

Surprised at SOS .. but then I never have understood how that algorithm works cause it doesn't match my eyeball test very well.

I forgot about Bama playing TAM. And TAM kinda scrapped with them. I believe Penn State may be somewhat legit. Franklin is a very good coach IMO. We'll find out more this coming weekend.

bulldawg28
10-22-2017, 08:37 PM
Go nittany lions!