PDA

View Full Version : Well this won?t make daddy Shea and the gf very happy

starkvegasdawg
10-21-2017, 10:42 PM
The flock is now starting to turn on the greatest mother17ing QB to evuh suit up in a uniform and grace the world with his presence on the field. Why just a couple weeks ago he killed opposing defenses with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafoom/i-ll-say-it-there-should-be-a-qb-controversy-t61089.html

mstatefan91
10-21-2017, 10:45 PM
That is a sad bunch of people. It's going to get a lot worse too.

Commercecomet24
10-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Now that?s some good reading

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2017, 10:52 PM
I think they might actually have it right there. Now whether pissing off the Pattersons in the middle of an NCAA investigation of epic proportions is wise, I'm not sure.

BeastMan
10-21-2017, 10:58 PM
If daddy Sean got that link on Facebook he may lose it. He already went off on Neal & Chase last week

Todd4State
10-21-2017, 10:59 PM
I think they might actually have it right there. Now whether pissing off the Pattersons in the middle of an NCAA investigation of epic proportions is wise, I'm not sure.

Probably doesn't matter as there is a good chance he is gone anyway.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2017, 11:01 PM
I think it's ridiculous.

Shea is a good QB. The other guy will be eaten alive if teams have a chance to prepare for him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-21-2017, 11:02 PM
The flock is now starting to turn on the greatest mother17ing QB to evuh suit up in a uniform and grace the world with his presence on the field. Why just a couple weeks ago he killed opposing defenses with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafoom/i-ll-say-it-there-should-be-a-qb-controversy-t61089.html

Looks about like some of ours wanting to bench Fitz a couple weeks back.

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Probably doesn't matter as there is a good chance he is gone anyway.

That's a given. That's not what I was referring to.

Commercecomet24
10-21-2017, 11:10 PM
How bad is unm gonna be when everyone leaves after sanctions? Their fans are gonna wish they were given death penalty cause they are gonna be un watchable

Spiderman
10-21-2017, 11:30 PM
If daddy Sean got that link on Facebook he may lose it. He already went off on Neal & Chase last week

Got a link?

yjnkdawg
10-21-2017, 11:33 PM
I don't think Daddy Patterson is happy at all with this Longo no read high school offense. If Shea takes more hits like he did on that fumble, I don't think Daddy Patterson is going to be happy at all. They are looking at the NFL and he is not being developed for that in this OM offense. Even if he puts up big passing numbers that doesn't mean that will translate to a high NFL draft pick. His skill set is actually being wasted in this mickey mouse type Longo offense. I think as soon as the sanctions come down and transfers are allowed with no penalties that he will transfer to a school who has the coaching to help develop him for the NFL.

yjnkdawg
10-21-2017, 11:44 PM
I think it's ridiculous.

Shea is a good QB. The other guy will be eaten alive if teams have a chance to prepare for him.

Shea is a good quarterback as you said. They just don't have anybody at OM to develop a quarterback, especially for the next level. Which is what Daddy Patterson is looking for. The last coach they had that could develop a quarterback was Cutcliffe. LSU was caught offguard on the other quarterback, but there would have been no need to have game planned on a quarterback that has not seen many snaps all year, and chances are he wouldn't even see the field. Agree with your last sentence.

yjnkdawg
10-22-2017, 12:20 AM

And also Freeze and company should have made better investments at the linebacker position.

notsofarawaydawg
10-22-2017, 12:48 AM
According to his dad's FB page, Byron De'Vinner and Shea have a ritual after each game. Hmmmmm, didn't know ole Shea leaned that way. **

parabrave
10-22-2017, 01:24 AM
I don't think Daddy Patterson is happy at all with this Longo no read high school offense. If Shea takes more hits like he did on that fumble, I don't think Daddy Patterson is going to be happy at all. They are looking at the NFL and he is not being developed for that in this OM offense. Even if he puts up big passing numbers that doesn't mean that will translate to a high NFL draft pick. His skill set is actually being wasted in this mickey mouse type Longo offense. I think as soon as the sanctions come down and transfers are allowed with no penalties that he will transfer to a school who has the coaching to help develop him for the NFL.

And I don't feel one bit sorry for him or his Pimp daddy. They took the money and ran.

Todd4State
10-22-2017, 01:34 AM
According to his dad's FB page, Byron De'Vinner and Shea have a ritual after each game. Hmmmmm, didn't know ole Shea leaned that way. **

I think that ritual is called payday.

BossDawg
10-22-2017, 03:30 AM

I think their backup looking better had more to do with LSU's defense having to deal with something new. Had they had more film to study on UM's #2 QB I'm sure it would've been more of the same. Slowly LSU would've just figured out how to shut him down just like they did with Shea. That's the reason why 9 times out of 10 with any team, when the backup QB comes in he'll usually march them right on down the field with ease.

BossDawg
10-22-2017, 03:33 AM
I think it's ridiculous.

This. That's what those idiots don't realize. Ta'amu looked "better" because it was a whole new scheme and skill set that LSU had never prepped for.

OBMS
10-22-2017, 07:58 AM
Have no idea who this guy is, but per twittter--------

Matthew Hendley‏ @matthendley

Just got word that @OleMissFB's Shea Patterson most likely out for season...2 torn ligaments in knee, waiting on further results. #OleMiss
12:59 AM - 22 Oct 2017

Dawg496
10-22-2017, 09:12 AM
The reason the other guy makes good decisions and checks down or pulls the ball and runs is because he got better coaching at his Hawaiian JUCO than Shea has at Ole Miss. That's why he looks more composed.

BulldogBear
10-22-2017, 09:33 AM

To be fair....this is every new ole Miss QB.

msstate7
10-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Girlfriend needs to latch on the next sure nfl guy. Shea does not look to me to be anything close to an nfl lock. He?s a poor, poor man?s baker mayfield, and baker is projected as what a 5-6th rounder?

Todd4State
10-22-2017, 11:13 AM
I can't see Shea making it in the NFL. And unlike Kelly he doesn't have a NFL HOF uncle to pull some strings for him.

Gutter Cobreh
10-22-2017, 11:17 AM
Girlfriend needs to latch on the next sure nfl guy. Shea does not look to me to be anything close to an nfl lock. He?s a poor, poor man?s baker mayfield, and baker is projected as what a 5-6th rounder?

He reminds me of a poor man's Manziel. He tries to make the plays Johnny use to make, but doesn't have the line they had at A&M thus is getting pummeled against competent defenses.

Dolphus Raymond
10-22-2017, 11:23 AM
Turning on Patterson is a casebook example of cognitive dissonance.

WSOPdawg
10-22-2017, 11:34 AM
Turning on Patterson is a casebook example of cognitive dissonance.

Oh, we're about to see them ALL turning on one another, not just Shae Bae. The next 2 months are going to be glorious as all the finger-pointing within and from the fanbase will be of epic proportion as the losses mount. And then the ncaa will hammer that Oxford a$$ even more severely than they all thought was possible come early December (if not late November).

Just sit back, pop some popcorn (a lot of popcorn, mind you) and realize what we're about to watch is not only a generational thing, but a program-defining butt stomping into SEC oblivion (as far as relevancy goes) for the next decade-plus.

notsofarawaydawg
10-22-2017, 12:51 PM
Was reading through all the mostly female comments on FB where daddy posted that Shea was being taken to the hospital and found this jewel from a male landshart in Corinth. This was the end of his long post praising Shea Shea for being a #1 role model for his son.

" I'm pray that the entire Rebel nation regardless of what the Doctor says ���� sees and believes in Shea �� along with his ability to lead us back to the top where the waters are calm and winning is expected and our REBELS are once again feared throughout all of college football esp in Oxford just as my Little Man and I do."

WSOPdawg
10-22-2017, 02:01 PM
Was reading through all the mostly female comments on FB where daddy posted that Shea was being taken to the hospital and found this jewel from a male landshart in Corinth. This was the end of his long post praising Shea Shea for being a #1 role model for his son.

" I'm pray that the entire Rebel nation regardless of what the Doctor says ���� sees and believes in Shea �� along with his ability to lead us back to the top where the waters are calm and winning is expected and our REBELS are once again feared throughout all of college football esp in Oxford just as my Little Man and I do."

omg, i almost threw up in my mouth reading that -- the delusion is strong in that one!

parabrave
10-22-2017, 02:15 PM
I think the majority of ED and even some rebs had a feeling once HF was canned that Shea shea was not going to be available for the 2nd half of the season. He was either gonna get hurt which is what happened or have some kind of nagging "injury" would occur which would prevent him from playing. If the Chicago trip is true, Reb rumor, then he might have been up at a school and coach who can develop QBs and will need a starter net year. Hmmmm at least 3 come to mind Meyer, Harbaugh or Kelly.

Todd4State
10-22-2017, 05:31 PM
I think the majority of ED and even some rebs had a feeling once HF was canned that Shea shea was not going to be available for the 2nd half of the season. He was either gonna get hurt which is what happened or have some kind of nagging "injury" would occur which would prevent him from playing. If the Chicago trip is true, Reb rumor, then he might have been up at a school and coach who can develop QBs and will need a starter net year. Hmmmm at least 3 come to mind Meyer, Harbaugh or Kelly.

USC was playing Notre Dame in South Bend this weekend so my guess is he was probably meeting someone associated with them or possibly Notre Dame.

bomanishus
10-22-2017, 05:34 PM
anybody think that team doc might "have some 'splainin' to do"?

"I am the first line of evaluation of every injury."

http://www.olemisssports.com/genrel/101409aab.html