PDA

View Full Version : Chizek still bitter at Mullen

HaggardDawg
10-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Right before our game that prick says he?s picking UK because we struggle against ?quality defenses?. Dieting looks at him crazy and says ?you?re grouping UK in with Auburn and UGA?? Chiz says, no MSU struggles even against ?quality defenses?. The only other SEC team we?ve played is LSU and I?d say they?re above ?quality?. Dieting just rolled his eyes at him.

WSOPdawg
10-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Yep, Chizik definitely got some butt-hurt there from Mullen. And it was so obvious if you are just a fan of the SEC.

Political Hack
10-21-2017, 03:42 PM
He got into him, didn't he? The other guy was amazed at what he was saying.

Commercecomet24
10-21-2017, 04:37 PM
I hate that smug turd chizik. He acts like he did something cause they bought a qb and Gus was calling plays. Seems to me Dan whooped his ?quality?sec team butt.

Drugdog
10-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Right before our game that prick says he?s picking UK because we struggle against ?quality defenses?. Dieting looks at him crazy and says ?you?re grouping UK in with Auburn and UGA?? Chiz says, no MSU struggles even against ?quality defenses?. The only other SEC team we?ve played is LSU and I?d say they?re above ?quality?. Dieting just rolled his eyes at him.

Jean is a total joke in everything he is associated with. Hey Jean, Dan is still coaching, what are you doing besides making an ass of yourself on TV?

Political Hack
10-21-2017, 10:32 PM
That guy will get fired from ESPN if he keeps making picks like that.

parabrave
10-21-2017, 10:45 PM
That guy will get fired from ESPN if he keeps making picks like that.

Hey he might be walking the VHS sideline next year since they will be taking any warm body. Plus he has already proven that he knows how to cheat and get away with it.

yjnkdawg
10-22-2017, 12:33 AM
What saved Chizek at Auburn, for a little while, was somebody was calling the plays who knew what they were doing (Malzahn) and making Reverend Newton happy.