PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Combo for Kentucky

hailstatetakeover
10-20-2017, 03:00 PM
https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/10/20/mississippi-state-uniform-combo-for-kentucky/

RocketDawg
10-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Looks traditional, and looks good.

yjnkdawg
10-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Thanks. Those are nice looking uniforms, but my favorite and the best looking uniforms at MSU, in my opinion, was when Jackie was here. I can't see Adidas ever going in that direction. :( lol.

RocketDawg
10-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Thanks. Those are ok, but my favorite uniforms at MSU was when Jackie was here. Some probably won't agree, but I doubt Adidas would ever go that route.

I can't tell much difference in these and those during Jackie's tenure, but I don't really notice the details, just the overall first-glance look. At least we've not gone to something totally outlandish like Maryland, Oregon, Florida last weekend, and some other schools. Those black "patriotic" ones from last year were the closes to outlandish I've seen us have, and I hope we stop there.

HoopsDawg
10-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Look good. I'm glad we went traditional.

Todd4State
10-20-2017, 07:23 PM
My favorite combo for sure.

yjnkdawg
10-20-2017, 07:32 PM
I can't tell much difference in these and those during Jackie's tenure, but I don't really notice the details, just the overall first-glance look. At least we've not gone to something totally outlandish like Maryland, Oregon, Florida last weekend, and some other schools. Those black "patriotic" ones from last year were the closes to outlandish I've seen us have, and I hope we stop there.

I agree. Not much difference. I think the pants were solid and there were two or three horizontal stripes on the sleeves. The uniforms were also maroon and white, I think? Not any gray colors. I agree too on the outlandish, but if the recruits and the players like them (and it appears that they do) then I'm ok with it.

RocketDawg
10-20-2017, 07:43 PM
I agree. Not much difference. I think the pants were solid and there were two or three horizontal stripes on the sleeves. The uniforms were also maroon and white, I think? Not any gray colors. I agree too on the outlandish, but if the recruits and the players like them (and it appears that they do) then I'm ok with it.

I'm slightly more ok with it than when they first came on the scene, but I still have a long way to go before I find them truly acceptable (regardless of what the recruits and players think ... they should change their standards. :) ).

yjnkdawg
10-20-2017, 07:50 PM
I'm slightly more ok with it than when they first came on the scene, but I still have a long way to go before I find them truly acceptable (regardless of what the recruits and players think ... they should change their standards. :) ).

LOL Good point !

Dawgfan77
10-21-2017, 07:44 AM
My favorite combo for sure.

Last weeks combo. Silver britches and maroon tops.

yjnkdawg
10-21-2017, 07:50 AM
Actually I found my favorite. (1991) No stripes just maroon and white with the MSU logo on the pants, Mississippi State on the jersey and the MSU logo on the helmet. I thought those were some cool unis and helmets. First year Jackie was the HC.

Maroonthirteen
10-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Looks traditional, and looks good.

I agree. Looks great.

In addition I'm glad we haven't dressed ridiculously this year. So far..... I guess Umass is a black out but....so far in every game we have looked like 'Miss State and very sharp.

Reason2succeed
10-21-2017, 09:01 AM
I like this uniform for every home game except for the Egg Bowl. I actually like the extra Mississippi swag and the gold.

wasabaka
10-21-2017, 09:08 AM
So, a blog dedicated to MSU cannot even get distinguishing us from OM right??? How do we expect ESPN to do that if our own people cannot even do it?

Mississippi will wear their second home uniform combo of the year this weekend as they take on Kentucky.

NCDawg
10-21-2017, 09:19 AM
It's what we should wear every home game, with white on white on the road. Forget the white helmets. Someday, we need to build a tradition, and now would be a good time to start.

Bully13
10-21-2017, 09:19 AM
So, a blog dedicated to MSU cannot even get distinguishing us from OM right??? How do we expect ESPN to do that if our own people cannot even do it?

Mississippi will wear their second home uniform combo of the year this weekend as they take on Kentucky.

Good Lord Hail State takeover.

yjnkdawg
10-21-2017, 09:32 AM

Apparently there is no final editing.

Bully13
10-21-2017, 09:49 AM

it's common with these guys.

wasabaka
10-21-2017, 11:32 AM

Or maybe there is, but it is done in Nashville.**

Dawg61
10-21-2017, 11:53 AM
https://hailstatetakeover.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/usa_today_10255677-0.jpg?w=736

visit hailstatetakes.com