PDA

View Full Version : MSU Soccer gets back in the Win Column

hailstatetakeover
10-19-2017, 08:23 PM
http://hailstatetakes.com/2017/10/19/mississippi-state-defeats-georgia-in-soccer/

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2017, 09:26 PM
If we would add men’s soccer I’d be at every weekend game we played . It will never happen.

hailstatetakeover
10-19-2017, 09:40 PM
If we would add men?s soccer I?d be at every weekend game we played . It will never happen.
Same, I love soccer, but unfortunately, we would have to add another women's sport due to Title IX.

Tbonewannabe
10-20-2017, 07:37 AM
So South Carolina and Kentucky have the only men's soccer teams in the SEC. It would be cool to add it but probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Offshore Dawg
10-20-2017, 12:42 PM
So how much un-washed euro trash would State have to import to field a competitive team.

Dawgowar
10-20-2017, 05:35 PM
So how much un-washed euro trash would State have to import to field a competitive team.

None, plenty of talent in the states to compete in the NCAA's.

Dawgowar
10-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Same, I love soccer, but unfortunately, we would have to add another women's sport due to Title IX.

I saw the Olympics may add Pole Dancing - we could add that and then add Men's Soccer. - I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to cover Pole Dancing Recruiting. Best part is you can legally give the potential scholar-hoes ones and fives in their "uniforms'.

We could convert one of the animal science buildings like we used to for on campus professional wrestling in the 80's. Whose Mom, wife, or sister do we name the arena after though?