PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Opinions

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 04:46 PM
Gray can't get separation on the outside. Every time he catches the ball, a DB is draped over him. Even a Caucasian from BYU.

Couch on the other hand looked covered, but separated and went and got the ball. He needs to play there and Gray moved back inside.

By the 3rd game of the season, if a trend keeps happening, it won't get any better. Every team but Charleston Southern has hit a big pass play on us. It will continue to happen, and will be cause for concern against A&M and OM.

OM's pride of waiting to apologize to Nutt, is one of the dumbest moves ever.

Neal McCready is a worthless excuse for a human.

State's students suck for leaving at halftime.

If Ole Miss beats LSU this weekend, which I pick them to do, they will not lose another game coming into the Egg Bowl. Anybody counting that as a sure win, is being hasty as long as they have Pay Shay, A Pay Brown, and Metcalf.

Brandon Walker has the best fan based podcast as for as humor. Others try to be funny. He naturally is.

We throw the ball to much when we don't have to.

Butch Jones should go ahead and be fired.

We need to be bowl eligible after Umass, and then just play loose and have fun.

Mullen won't take the Tennessee job even if offered.

I hope the NCAA sanctions come down before the Egg Bowl.

msstate7
10-18-2017, 04:56 PM
Has gray ever played inside?

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Good stuff

I dont see OM matching up well with LSU.

I see LSU dominating in run game and OM with struggling to be consistent throwing the ball against Arden Key and an athletic LSU secondary.

Vandy sucks. They had a little confidence early in the year but I bet they'd lose to La Tech right now.

msstate7
10-18-2017, 05:00 PM
OM at 8-3? I?ll take that bet... name the terms

Ari Gold
10-18-2017, 05:03 PM
Gray can't get separation on the outside. Every time he catches the ball, a DB is draped over him. Even a Caucasian from BYU.

Couch on the other hand looked covered, but separated and went and got the ball. He needs to play there and Gray moved back inside.

By the 3rd game of the season, if a trend keeps happening, it won't get any better. Every team but Charleston Southern has hit a big pass play on us. It will continue to happen, and will be cause for concern against A&M and OM.

If Ole Miss beats LSU this weekend, which I pick them to do, they will not lose another game coming into the Egg Bowl. Anybody counting that as a sure win, is being hasty as long as they have Pay Shay, A Pay Brown, and Metcalf.

Brandon Walker has the best fan based podcast as for as humor. Others try to be funny. He naturally is.

Won't lose another game???. Just because they beat a Vandy team who had just played bama fla and UGA..
that D still gave up a shit ton of yards and points to Vandy..
And that offense went 10 straight quarters without scoring a TD...

msstate7
10-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Won't lose another game???. Just because they beat a Vandy team who had just played bama fla and UGA..
Spider cannot help himself when it comes to OM; he has serious little brother syndrome

basedog
10-18-2017, 05:12 PM
Dang Spider, not sure about your take on OM, my take on them is another losing season

Tripp McNeely
10-18-2017, 05:33 PM

I am of the opinion that Spiders om buddies still have some serious influence over his opinion of their team.

Dawg496
10-18-2017, 05:42 PM
They have three wins, they will likely get three more at least: Kentucky, ULL, Arkansas.

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 06:04 PM
OM at 8-3? I?ll take that bet... name the terms

I said if they beat LSU. We will revisit it after this weekend and we will lay a little something on it

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Spider cannot help himself when it comes to OM; he has serious little brother syndrome

Whatever.

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 06:06 PM

After LSU who do they have better than LSU except us? They have Ark, A&M at home, Ky, ULL

So if they beat LSU, yes I expect them to win out

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 06:07 PM
I am of the opinion that Spiders om buddies still have some serious influence over his opinion of their team.

I am of the opinion most on here think with their heart and not their head.

Which is why most spazed when we lost to Ga and Aub. I didn't because I expected to lose those games. They were better than us, and logic would have told you that had you looked at it with unbiased eyes.

I'm a State fan, but it doesn't blind me

Political Hack
10-18-2017, 06:18 PM
We have to invest time and plays into developing our passing game. It sucks, but we have to develop players during games too.

Bully13

yep, but you gotta get spider credit as he laid $ on LSU in the swamp and predicted they would win too which I'm sure the majority here didn't agree with. (myself included)

having said that, LSU rapes OM Sat.

msstate7
I said if they beat LSU. We will revisit it after this weekend and we will lay a little something on it

I?ll throw out the LSU game. I bet they don?t run the table between LSU and us

Turfdawg67
10-18-2017, 06:44 PM

Good stuff as usual. I think they will come into S’ville at 5-6. LSU runs over them, eats clock and wins by 10. They won’t pressure Etling like they did Shumur... they had 7 sacks against Vandy and 4 in their previous 5 games combined.

MaroonFlounder
10-18-2017, 06:50 PM
I have the best idea for ensuring that students stay for rather entire game on these 11am heatstroke games.

Free beer in the 2nd half.

Make it happen Cohen.

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 06:51 PM
I?ll throw out the LSU game. I bet they don?t run the table between LSU and us

Again, I'll type slowly.... IF they beat LSU i think they win out until the Egg. If LSU beats them, especially bad, then I don't think they will. #RIF

msstate7
10-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Again, I'll type slowly.... IF they beat LSU i think they win out until the Egg. If LSU beats them, especially bad, then I don't think they will. #RIF

To be fair, you picked them to beat LSU in your OP.

Spiderman
10-18-2017, 07:32 PM
To be fair, you picked them to beat LSU in your OP.

yes, but me picking them doesn't mean they will win. I'm picking them, but I wouldn't bet that game either way

msstate7
10-18-2017, 07:35 PM
yes, but me picking them doesn't mean they will win. I'm picking them, but I wouldn't bet that game either way

I?m actually not as down on OM as most this board. I think Saturday could be a good game. I just don?t see them running off 4 in a row after LSU even though I think they could beat any of the four if the breaks go their way

LC Dawg
10-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Has gray ever played inside?
Not at State or Co-Lin but he may have in middle school.

RocketDawg
10-18-2017, 09:00 PM
I?m actually not as down on OM as most this board. I think Saturday could be a good game. I just don?t see them running off 4 in a row after LSU even though I think they could beat any of the four if the breaks go their way

Bias plays a role in a lot of those opinions. They've actually got a pretty good offense capable of scoring a lot of points. Patterson may (or may not ... I've never seen him interviewed) be a jerk, but he's a good quarterback. Hopefully we'll score more than them in November.

msstate7
10-21-2017, 09:11 PM

Great call, spider.

JoseBrown
10-21-2017, 09:25 PM
Ole Miss is shit! That Vandy team they beat last week was shit too! If Shae Shae keeps getting popped, he will hurt more than his pride that a knee brace won’t help!

I heard the announcer say one of their players actually ran “that little spin to the middle route” out of the backfield. I’m not even gonna pretend they don’t have a route called that in their playbook...

Spiderman
10-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Great call, spider.

what is that? Again, take a reading comprehension course. Can you see the little 2 letter word if?

Schultzy
10-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Waiting to apologize was certainly dumb. But no one ever points out how dumb it was to implicate him in the first place.

msstate7
10-22-2017, 06:33 AM
what is that? Again, take a reading comprehension course. Can you see the little 2 letter word if?

Well there is the ?which I pick them to do? part that you skip over. Once again, you overvalue OM, again, always...