PDA

View Full Version : 13 and 34 Podcast

BulldogBites15
10-18-2017, 04:00 PM
Coach 34 returns, and former #1draft pick and Kentucky quarterback Tim Couch joins John and Coach 34 to breakdown the Wildcats. https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/10/18/13-and-34-podcast-powered-by-elite-dawgs-ep-11/

I seen it dawg
10-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Def worth a listen

Coach34
10-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Best one yet- Tim Couch was really good as well

Srt201
10-18-2017, 06:37 PM
Best one yet- Tim Couch was really good as well

It was definitely the best one yet.

Coach34
10-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Morning crew bump

Bully13
10-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Did anyone ask him about the timeout he was forced to take when JLD sent all 11 to the LOS? I was at that game.

Coach34
10-19-2017, 07:30 AM
We talked about it- give it a listen

Behrdawg
10-19-2017, 07:54 AM
Good podcast. I enjoyed it

Political Hack
10-19-2017, 08:01 AM
Did anyone ask him about the timeout he was forced to take when JLD sent all 11 to the LOS? I was at that game.

He brought it up.

Enjoyed the show. Good job guys. It was really good this week.

Bully13
10-19-2017, 08:50 AM
He brought it up.

Enjoyed the show. Good job guys. It was really good this week.

First time I've ever listened to it. just got thru most of it. . will finish up the rest when I get a little more time. I'd encourage folks to give it a go as well if you've never listened.

did I catch Couch saying he ran a draw on that play though? From my memory he had a WTF moment and called a time out. maybe I'm wrong on that. dunno.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-19-2017, 09:04 AM
Geez I know Tim is an alum but he was really trying to polish a turd wasn't he? The UK I have seen play is not that good.

Bully13
10-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Geez I know Tim is an alum but he was really trying to polish a turd wasn't he? The UK I have seen play is not that good.

yep, even with injuries and our weak links in the 2ndary, wr's, and all, we should win this game by 2 TD's. if we don't, shit I'll be pissed and confused as hell.

enjoyed listening to Couch though. hell that's his team. he pointed out the weaknesses, but at the end of the day, he's a fan too.

Political Hack
10-19-2017, 09:56 AM
First time I've ever listened to it. just got thru most of it. . will finish up the rest when I get a little more time. I'd encourage folks to give it a go as well if you've never listened.

did I catch Couch saying he ran a draw on that play though? From my memory he had a WTF moment and called a time out. maybe I'm wrong on that. dunno.

I don't remember the play but he didn't say they ran a draw and picked up about 20. Not sure if it was after a timeout, but I think he said he checked into it. Considering it was about 20 years ago, I'll give him a pass if he was incorrect.

He did say the edge has to go to the home team and he made a good point that this season U.K. Has found ways to win whereas they've historically found ways to lose. That's changes a team's mindset, but he did say state has the advantage.

TStationDawg
10-19-2017, 10:31 AM
HOLD UP?!!!!! When did JB coach at NEW HOPE?! I love his description of that place, couldn't be MORE accurate. But I never knew that and I freaking GREW up out there!

Bully13
10-19-2017, 10:45 AM
I don't remember the play but he didn't say they ran a draw and picked up about 20. Not sure if it was after a timeout, but I think he said he checked into it. Considering it was about 20 years ago, I'll give him a pass if he was incorrect.

He did say the edge has to go to the home team and he made a good point that this season U.K. Has found ways to win whereas they've historically found ways to lose. That's changes a team's mindset, but he did say state has the advantage.

I'm almost positive Couch called a time out when he saw all 11 on the LOS. what happened after the TO I have no idea.

I do think you can describe the KY / MSU thing as somewhat of a rivalry though. we've been playing each other every year since I can remember and of late they've been barn burners. When my dad was at State back in the early to mid 60's, they even had a hoops rivalry going on for a while believe it or not.

Political Hack
10-19-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm almost positive Couch called a time out when he saw all 11 on the LOS. what happened after the TO I have no idea.

I do think you can describe the KY / MSU thing as somewhat of a rivalry though. we've been playing each other every year since I can remember and of late they've been barn burners. When my dad was at State back in the early to mid 60's, they even had a hoops rivalry going on for a while believe it or not.

HE did say that. Sorry. My phone must've decided otherwise. He definitely said that they ran a draw for about 20.