PDA

View Full Version : new article on Nutt v Landshark U, et al...."What Happens Next?"

bomanishus
10-18-2017, 12:03 PM
it also has a timeline of articles from the beginning of the end for the landsharks...

http://winningcureseverything.com/ole-miss-settles-with-nutt/

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2017, 12:19 PM
That's a good article.

Todd4State
10-18-2017, 12:41 PM
If I was an Ole Miss fan I would be livid at the athletic dept.

Political Hack
10-18-2017, 02:42 PM
If I was an Ole Miss fan I would be livid at the athletic dept.

And everyone who told me that State would be rueing by now. They still think they're going to skate on this.

whosyourdawgy
10-18-2017, 02:52 PM
That’s probably the best one I’ve read yet on the incompetence of Ross Bjork. How does he still have a job?

Jack Lambert
10-18-2017, 03:01 PM
That’s probably the best one I’ve read yet on the incompetence of Ross Bjork. How does he still have a job?

He knows where more bodies are buried and he has photos of Vitter.

Mimi's Babies
10-18-2017, 03:04 PM
Unreal..... OM feels good about the COI??? What the hell???

IF bjerk was working at MSU his butt would have been run out of town for sure...

BrunswickDawg
10-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Unreal..... OM feels good about the COI??? What the hell???

IF bjerk was working at MSU his butt would have been run out of town for sure...

Hell, we ran a President out of town for cutting down flowers and painting everything brown.** We'd burn Bjork at the stake.

bomanishus
10-18-2017, 03:23 PM
i think djork knows exactly what all freezus & co did and i think he also knows who The Network is and what they have done for who....and that is the only thing keeping him there now but he will be gone with a ginormous pay-off for his silence, in my uninformed speculative opinion :cool:

(i wonder if any of The Network are @ this link?)

http://givetoathletics.com/vaught-society-2/members/

LC Dawg
10-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Chase: You think that’s way more important than the optics of saying a month and a half ago saying “no apology needed,” then apologize, and anything along those lines?

Neal: Here’s my belief. People are stupid. Attention spans are incredibly short. Nobody can remember what happened yesterday.

Do the people paying subcriptions to read/listen to him realize they are the very ones he is calling stupid?

Howboutdemdogs
10-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Bomabishus beat me to the punch on the article. Wow!!!!! It is laid out perfectly, and Neal is an Ass Hat. Spot on!

Mimi's Babies
10-18-2017, 04:28 PM
i think djork knows exactly what all freezus & co did and i think he also knows who The Network is and what they have done for who....and that is the only thing keeping him there now but he will be gone with a ginormous pay-off for his silence, in my uninformed speculative opinion :cool:

(i wonder if any of The Network are @ this link?)

http://givetoathletics.com/vaught-society-2/members/

I wish he had exposed MUCH more...

I counted 5 names that there is proof of illegal activites.

There are boosters that have been dissociated already....

Then there are those that names are listed in the NOA that are not on that list at all....

Very interesting sir..