PDA

View Full Version : Something I have noticed....

BrunswickDawg
10-18-2017, 07:46 AM
There is something I have noticed lately and it has me wondering.....

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls on this board seem to have gone into hiding???

Seriously. We have had 5 page threads on here about the future of the program and it didn't explode into a total shit show by post 60. It looks like everything is still getting lots of views, and the discussions have been the best they have been since about the first year this board was available.

So what gives? Is it:
A) LandShart trolls have given up now that its obvious MSU is not at fault and Leo is still on the field?;
B) Our mods have done some behind the scenes banning to clean things up?;
C) It was really always GOAT and Will James?
D) With his promotion to HC, C34 no longer has the time to run all his alters?
E) All of the above

KentuckyDawg13
10-18-2017, 07:51 AM
Maybe, but the political tangents along with the obsession of former rivals is still too frequent. Last week, I had to scroll to page 2 to actually read something related to MSU football.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-18-2017, 07:58 AM
They are waiting for the Adidas thingy.

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2017, 08:12 AM
There a a lot of Confederate Shark Rebel Bears in disguise on every MSU board. They are kind of demoralized right now. If they beat LSU this week some of them will take a little heart and return for a while. Most won’t till after the NCAA stuff drops. If it’s bad, and it will be, they will hibernate for a while longer, unless they win the Egg Bowl. Now if we should win 8 or 9 I would expect a few unreconstructed ones to start shopping Mullen for every job out there like they always do. They are already behind the Mullen to UT crap I would expect.

BulldogBear
10-18-2017, 08:15 AM
There a a lot of Confederate Shark Rebel Bears in disguise on every MSU board. They are kind of demoralized right now. If they beat LSU this week some of them will take a little heart and return for a while. Most won’t till after the NCAA stuff drops. If it’s bad, and it will be, they will hibernate for a while longer, unless they win the Egg Bowl. Now if we should win 8 or 9 I would expect a few unreconstructed ones to start shopping Mullen for every job out there like they always do. They are already behind the Mullen to UT crap I would expect.
This makes we wonder what Finbaum's ED alter ego is***

BrunswickDawg
10-18-2017, 08:22 AM
This makes we wonder what Finbaum's ED alter ego is***

I haven't seen a username of "DickwithEars" - but that might be too obvious.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-18-2017, 09:13 AM
They are normally around leading up to NSD. Although I don't think they have much of a reason to now.

Bully13
10-18-2017, 09:33 AM
The Enforcer may have had a hand in it too.

BeastMan
10-18-2017, 09:37 AM
The banned user page on the admin settings is a long list of trolls. The other biggest factor was this board being right about pretty much everything years in advance from investigation, Freeze being a pos, burner phones, 2nd Noa’s, etc... At some point they just gave up.

Bully13
10-18-2017, 09:48 AM
The banned user page on the admin settings is a long list of trolls. The other biggest factor was this board being right about pretty much everything years in advance from investigation, Freeze being a pos, burner phones, 2nd Noa’s, etc... At some point they just gave up.

Just out of curiosity, would like to see that troll list.

msbulldog
10-18-2017, 11:57 AM
I haven't seen a username of "DickwithEars" - but that might be too obvious.

Damn and I had (with a emphasis on had) a mouthful of meatloaf when I read that.

BrunswickDawg
10-18-2017, 12:05 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/ed881e711a992506356710154740d6d8/tenor.gif
Damn and I had (with a emphasis on had) a mouthful of meatloaf when I read that.

mstatefan91
10-18-2017, 12:48 PM
They'll be back around as we get closer to the COI decision

Mimi's Babies
10-18-2017, 03:21 PM

I would like to see that list also....

Behrdawg
10-19-2017, 07:58 AM

Too long to post.

Bully13
10-19-2017, 08:39 AM
Too long to post.

damn. some mods musta been putting in some O.T. on the house cleaning back then.

TUSK
10-19-2017, 04:54 PM
There is something I have noticed lately and it has me wondering.....

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls on this board seem to have gone into hiding???

Seriously. We have had 5 page threads on here about the future of the program and it didn't explode into a total shit show by post 60. It looks like everything is still getting lots of views, and the discussions have been the best they have been since about the first year this board was available.

So what gives? Is it:
A) LandShart trolls have given up now that its obvious MSU is not at fault and Leo is still on the field?;
B) Our mods have done some behind the scenes banning to clean things up?;
C) It was really always GOAT and Will James?
D) With his promotion to HC, C34 no longer has the time to run all his alters?
E) All of the above

They all on the Poli Board....***