PDA

View Full Version : Dickhead Finebaum lumped us in w/Mizzou,OM,Mercer &Ga Southern

Indndawg
10-17-2017, 03:55 PM
called them and us "nobodies"

Phunk you ballheaded freak

TrapGame
10-17-2017, 03:58 PM
He's a prick. He thinks Mullen is too good for us. That's why he's always pimping him out to another program.

Wait a minute...he lumped ole miss in there too?

Well hell, he loved him some ole miss and Hugh Freeze. He thought Hugh Baby was an awesome coach, recruiter and human being.

So yeah, screw you Paul.

Todd4State
10-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Probably be because we have fans that think that the best we're ever going to be is an 8 win team.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-17-2017, 04:07 PM
called them and us "nobodies"

Phunk you ballheaded freak

If you are the type that gets ruffled by national sports media belittling us then do what I do and STOP LISTENING TO IT! It has always been like that and will continue to be like that. They do it to generate buzz, clicks and listens among dramatic fanbases and they know how defensive MSU fans,among others, can be. I only listen to MSU talking heads and I am better off for it.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2017, 04:08 PM
I don't watch or listen to him. My life is more enjoyable that way.

thf24
10-17-2017, 04:09 PM
He's a prick. He thinks Mullen is too good for us. That's why he's always pimping him out to another program.

Well hell, he loved him some ole miss and Hugh Freeze. He thought Hugh Baby was an awesome coach, recruiter and human being.

So yeah, screw you Paul.

On Saturday he picked Vandy to win because he "doesn't think Ole Miss can beat anybody." His lovefest with them ended abruptly with Freeze. He's a complete weirdo.

Indndawg
10-17-2017, 04:14 PM
If you are the type that gets ruffled by national sports media belittling us then do what I do and STOP LISTENING TO IT! It has always been like that and will continue to be like that. They do it to generate buzz, clicks and listens among dramatic fanbases and they know how defensive MSU fans,among others, can be. I only listen to MSU talking heads and I am better off for it.

he said under his breath and looking away from the camera............

BossDawg
10-17-2017, 04:25 PM

So yeah, screw you Paul.

Yeah I was surprised he included UM, too. I guess since his mancrush Freeze is no longer there he has decided to be somewhat realistic regarding UM.

RocketDawg
10-17-2017, 04:45 PM
He may be irritated with the entire state of Mississippi now after the OM debacle. I don't watch or listen to him either (other than a couple of times for maybe 5 minutes ... that's all I can stand), but might want to think about replacing us with his alma mater, Tennessee.

TUSK
10-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Wow, Paul turned on a program...?

How unexpected*

Dawgface
10-17-2017, 05:22 PM

Mine too. I don't know why our coaches agree to interviews with him.

Todd4State
10-17-2017, 05:45 PM

I never understood the allure of Finebaum or how he even got where he is. It's puzzling.

Todd4State
10-17-2017, 05:46 PM
Yeah I was surprised he included UM, too. I guess since his mancrush Freeze is no longer there he has decided to be somewhat realistic regarding UM.

Ole Miss made him look like an idiot during the Hugh Freeze era much like they made the Clarion-Ledger look like idiots. Usually when you do that to someone in the media they're going to turn on you pretty quickly.

Bully13
10-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Even if he didn't trash us like he does, he's really a grade A Prick. There's no sense in conducting your "journalism" like that. he really is a $2 whore.

Mimi's Babies
10-17-2017, 06:11 PM
He may be irritated with the entire state of Mississippi now after the OM debacle. I don't watch or listen to him either (other than a couple of times for maybe 5 minutes ... that's all I can stand), but might want to think about replacing us with his alma mater, Tennessee.

Paul went on to say that ******* had out 'worked' his contract by achieving more than anyone ever thought.

Bulldogg31
10-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Probably be because we have fans that think that the best we're ever going to be is an 8 win team.

I'm as optimistic as anyone. I'd love to see us be a perennial 10-win program. There aren't many of those so that would be cool.

We should probably become a perennial 8-win team first I suppose. Then maybe 9. It can be done but first we've got to climb over that 110-year mountain of suck.

Ari Gold
10-17-2017, 06:20 PM
I have said it over and over
It's an embarrassment this **** is the "voice of the sec"

Indndawg
10-17-2017, 06:26 PM
amen

Bothrops
10-18-2017, 04:01 AM
He's a liberal piece of shit

Bully13
10-18-2017, 07:20 AM
How does an ESPN SEC t.v. guy get away with lumping 3 SEC teams in the same category with Ga Southern and Mercer and calling them "nobodies"? In fact how does ANYBODY get away with saying something like that about ANY team?

bulldogcountry1
10-18-2017, 07:28 AM
And the very next time SEC nation comes to Starkville, he'll be saying the right things, and our fans will be cheering behind him.

Bubb Rubb
10-18-2017, 07:38 AM
He says what he says to get the exact reaction that he's getting in this thread. He is trolling and y'all are falling for it.

thf24
10-18-2017, 08:04 AM
He says what he says to get the exact reaction that he's getting in this thread. He is trolling and y'all are falling for it.

Agreed. Paul might be annoying as shit to a small market program like us, but he's not an idiot. There's a reason he's been relevant for so long and gotten where he has. As I already said earlier in this thread he can get pretty bizarre on a topic occasionally, such as his bromance with Freeze, but outside of those moments he's a master at what he does.

Reason2succeed
10-18-2017, 08:27 AM
He's a liberal piece of shit

I've literally never heard a liberal thing come out of his mouth. Wth are you referring to?

I think PF turned on OM for caving in and firing Freeze.

We need to do a better PR job as a program and then we must beat Bama a few times in order to change our national perception.

Political Hack
10-18-2017, 08:30 AM

That's what I don't understand. Why does anyone other than Bama fans listen to the guy?

Bully13
10-18-2017, 09:16 AM
17 Bomb be like an Account Exec saying "Hello Mr. Customer, thank you for choosing our company to put your project together. Let me introduce you to the 14 member crew that will be doing the job. Oh, and btw, don't forget to keep your eyes on those 3 over there because they suck."

MadDawg
10-18-2017, 09:26 AM

Thank God we have people like you around to save us.

Bothrops
10-18-2017, 04:02 PM
Agreed. Paul might be annoying as shit to a small market program like us, but he's not an idiot. There's a reason he's been relevant for so long and gotten where he has. As I already said earlier in this thread he can get pretty bizarre on a topic occasionally, such as his bromance with Freeze, but outside of those moments he's a master at what he does.

Lol...if that octopod is a master at anything of worth, I'm going to Palm Beach to buy a 488 GTB tomorrow.

Ari Gold
10-18-2017, 04:41 PM

A master at being a jackass and taking dozens of calls form redneck fans, and ripping every other coach and conference beside the sec.. real talented.

Todd4State
10-18-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm as optimistic as anyone. I'd love to see us be a perennial 10-win program. There aren't many of those so that would be cool.

We should probably become a perennial 8-win team first I suppose. Then maybe 9. It can be done but first we've got to climb over that 110-year mountain of suck.

We've averaged 8 win a year since 2010. We're an 8 win team every year.

Todd4State
10-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Thank God we have people like you around to save us.

You're welcome. More need to speak up and get on the train.

hailmari
10-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Well, he should be "kindly" reminded of his words next time SEC Nation is in Starkville.