1) MSU must win out

2) Auburn must lose 2 of next 3 (@ARK, @A&M, vs GA), and win Iron bowl

3) Bama must beat LSU

OR

1) MSU must win out

2) Auburn must lose 2 of @ARK, @A&M, vs GA, vs AL

3) Bama must lose 1 of vs UT, vs LSU, @Aub

4) LSU must lose 1 of @Ole Miss, @AL, vs Ark, @UT, vs A&M

It looks like a couple more scenarios could play out, but, one of these is most likely if it were to actually happen.

Then again, "if a frog had wings..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

Hot Rock
10-16-2017, 11:57 AM
So, you tell me there is a chance?

Joethedawg1
10-16-2017, 11:57 AM
It ain't over until its over....

Saltydog
10-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Honestly, this would be a viable thread had we beaten either UGA or Auburn but at this juncture it serves no other purpose than to take up bandwidth.

Activated Alpha
10-16-2017, 12:09 PM
I'm going to take, "What if an asteroid hit the state of Alabama" for $200 Alex...

99jc
10-16-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm going to take, "What if an asteroid hit the state of Alabama" for $200 Alex...

Nm

LC Dawg
10-16-2017, 12:28 PM
We Believe

Dawgology
10-16-2017, 01:22 PM
This is purely fantasy but wouldn’t Auburn just have to lose one more west matchup and we win out? That means we would be the only west team with one loss in the division except for Bama who we would have beaten (lmao)

capofirstfret
10-16-2017, 01:28 PM
This is purely fantasy but wouldn?t Auburn just have to lose one more west matchup and we win out? That means we would be the only west team with one loss in the division except for Bama who we would have beaten (lmao)

As far as I'm aware, division standings are decided by overall SEC record first (with no differentiation between West and East), then overall/head-to-head but I could be mistaken. Thus, Auburn needs 3 losses in the SEC (regardless of division) since they have the head-to-head win over MSU.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Well someone is going to have to plant some dope in Bama's lockers when they come to town and call the police.

CadaverDawg
10-16-2017, 01:39 PM
Anybody know where I can get two SEC Championship tickets?**

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
I think the odds are greater that Mila Kunis and Emily Ratajakowski will have their car breakdown in front of my house and agree to a threesome with me to show their gratitude for me changing their flat tire.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2017, 01:58 PM
I think the odds are greater that Mila Kunis and Emily Ratajakowski will have their car breakdown in front of my house and agree to a threesome with me to show their gratitude for me changing their flat tire.

It would probably have to be a four way with Ashton.

Todd4State
10-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Well someone is going to have to plant some dope in Bama's lockers when they come to town and call the police.

Paging Derrick Taite.

Todd4State
10-16-2017, 02:02 PM
This is purely fantasy but wouldn’t Auburn just have to lose one more west matchup and we win out? That means we would be the only west team with one loss in the division except for Bama who we would have beaten (lmao)

Alabama would have to have lost to us and someone else.

Bucky Dog
10-16-2017, 02:16 PM
1) MSU must win out

2) Auburn must lose 2 of next 3 (@ARK, @A&M, vs GA), and win Iron bowl

3) Bama must beat LSU

OR

1) MSU must win out

2) Auburn must lose 2 of @ARK, @A&M, vs GA, vs AL

3) Bama must lose 1 of vs UT, vs LSU, @Aub

4) LSU must lose 1 of @Ole Miss, @AL, vs Ark, @UT, vs A&M

It looks like a couple more scenarios could play out, but, one of these is most likely if it were to actually happen.

Then again, "if a frog had wings..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

Dude! Pass some of that shit around!

msudawglb
10-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Well, this is just stupid....

There's as much chance of this happening as say....a World War starting and keeping a team from being able to play for a National Championship....oh wait. **

ShotgunDawg
10-16-2017, 02:58 PM
SEC schedules are such a scam.

Ole Miss gets to play Vandy and KY.

Think about Bama's schedule. They get to play TN and Vandy while also not having to play Bama. I realize the joke there, but that schedule is ridiculously easy

jumbo
10-16-2017, 03:28 PM

I don't think division record matters over conference record. We'd both have 2 loses so they'd get the H2H tiebreaker.