PDA

View Full Version : I hated to see A&M pull that game out last night....

Hasu Dackds
10-15-2017, 10:07 AM
I don't like having to go out there right after their bye, following 2 tight wins.

They can't seem to throw, so that's a good thing, since our safeties suck. Keep Mond contained and you should shut them down. I expect to muscle the ball around on them on offense. Still scares me. And Mullen, DO NOT KICK TO KIRK. Hope his ego doesn't do him in here yet again.

We should beat Kentucky at home if we are a good team so I realize I'm skipping over the immediate threat.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 10:11 AM
Didn?t realize they beat Bama last week

Hasu Dackds
10-15-2017, 10:14 AM
Nit picky mfer. The point is they are getting better and played well, and have momentum. I thought the SC game was last week

MY MISTAKE BIG GUY

confucius say
10-15-2017, 10:15 AM
We get ky and Aggie back to back with both coming off bye weeks. Interesting.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 10:16 AM
Nit picky mfer. The point is they are getting better and played well, and have momentum. I thought the SC game was last week

MY MISTAKE BIG GUY

Ok, sorry... the first sentence to your post was completely wrong though

msstate7
10-15-2017, 10:20 AM
aTm will be a tough game. I think we split ark/aTm on the road and win out to be 8-4

thf24
10-15-2017, 10:35 AM
I don't get too worried about teams coming off byes anymore. Seems like they come out tight and flat just as often as they do extra ready to play.

mstatefan91
10-15-2017, 10:43 AM
We get ky and Aggie back to back with both coming off bye weeks. Interesting.

Yeah our schedule has sucked massive donkey tits this year.

bulldawg28
10-15-2017, 10:45 AM

Lmao... well played.

Bothrops
10-15-2017, 11:21 AM
Bye weeks usually don't do us any favors, so I'm not sure why it would anyone else.

Todd4State
10-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Yeah our schedule has sucked massive donkey tits this year.

As long as LT is in the SEC office we're not going to get any favors as far as the schedule goes.

DownwardDawg
10-15-2017, 11:35 AM
NM

Quote fail

DownwardDawg
10-15-2017, 11:37 AM
I don't get too worried about teams coming off byes anymore. Seems like they come out tight and flat just as often as they do extra ready to play.

Bye weeks usually don't do us any favors, so I'm not sure why it would anyone else.

I agree. The bye weeks seems to help with rest but that's about it. Teams seem really flat the following week.

Maroonthirteen
10-15-2017, 11:46 AM
I don't like having to go out there right after their bye, following 2 tight wins.

They can't seem to throw, so that's a good thing, since our safeties suck. Keep Mond contained and you should shut them down. I expect to muscle the ball around on them on offense. Still scares me. And Mullen, DO NOT KICK TO KIRK. Hope his ego doesn't do him in here yet again.

We should beat Kentucky at home if we are a good team so I realize I'm skipping over the immediate threat.

I know an off week didn't help us find Any rhythm. Maybe the off week kills any aTm momentum. Maybe us having a game helps us improve. However we need to get a lot better offensively to beat UK.

I always find it funny when fans say don't kick here or there or this or that. Trust me, Mullen knows all about Kirk. If we kick to him, it will be because of poor execution.

Leroy Jenkins
10-15-2017, 02:22 PM

Glad they won, you dont much credit for beating shit teams. Also, I cant imagine aTm with a legit coach, could be a monster, Sumlin needs to win just enough to stick around.

maroonmania
10-15-2017, 03:13 PM

It was the proverbial "moral victory".

Ari Gold
10-15-2017, 06:00 PM
We need AM to lose one more game this year and that's to us. We need Sumlin right where he is..

Mutt the Hoople
10-15-2017, 08:05 PM
I was hoping they would lose, so the fan base would be so demoralized I could get a cheap ticket.