PDA

View Full Version : Who is your #2?(poll)

Gandawg
10-14-2017, 11:51 PM
#2 in the nation?

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 11:54 PM
Uga

parabrave
10-15-2017, 12:54 AM
UGA.

Cooterpoot
10-15-2017, 06:54 AM
UGA but it’ll be Pedophile State.

Reason2succeed
10-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Pedo State being #2 in football should be embarrassing to the NCAA. I know it was out of their jurisdiction but damn. Little boys got butt raped for years at the altar of that program. They covered it up specifically for the good of their football success and here they are.

Dawgface
10-15-2017, 07:46 AM
Just go ahead and give it to bama. Let's have a NC for 2nd place. Would be more interesting.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Just go ahead and give it to bama. Let's have a NC for 2nd place. Would be more interesting.

Said the same thing last year (not you specifically).

Keep an eye on Ohio State. They?re putting it together now and they?re loaded with 5 stars too

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2017, 08:04 AM
The problem with Pedofile St is that they are nowhere close to being the 2nd best team. They fit about 6-10

msstate7
10-15-2017, 08:08 AM
The problem with Pedofile St is that they are nowhere close to being the 2nd best team. They fit about 6-10

Their next 3 games are Michigan, at Ohio State, and at Michigan state. If they win those, they deserve #2. Remember this time last year, Clemson went into OT to beat nc state and lost a game to Pitt soon after. It?s still early

ETA... when everyone thinks of penn state, it?s the offensive guys that come to mind. Surprisingly though, penn state is the #1 scoring defense in the country; Bama #2

MetEdDawg
10-15-2017, 08:32 AM
All of these losses opens the door for the undefeated loser of a Bama/UGA SEC Championship game to get into the playoff. I said 3 weeks ago they would both be undefeated going into that game.

I think UGA is really good and that we got very unlucky having them as our cross divisional opponent. We could have the awful distinction of being one of 2-3 teams that had to play 2 playoff teams in the same season.

BulldogBear
10-15-2017, 09:48 AM
All of these losses opens the door for the undefeated loser of a Bama/UGA SEC Championship game to get into the playoff. I said 3 weeks ago they would both be undefeated going into that game.

I think UGA is really good and that we got very unlucky having them as our cross divisional opponent. We could have the awful distinction of being one of 2-3 teams that had to play 2 playoff teams in the same season.

This what I would like to see.

By the way, I would've voted for Troy if they hadn't gotten butt raped by a 1-4 school this week.****

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 01:45 PM

I agree. I think the big10 is extremely weak this year though and they may go undefeated. I hope not though. I like seeing all these upsets cause it creates chaos with all the polls and writers and all the genius prognosticators

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Pedo State being #2 in football should be embarrassing to the NCAA. I know it was out of their jurisdiction but damn. Little boys got butt raped for years at the altar of that program. They covered it up specifically for the good of their football success and here they are.

They honestly should have shut that program down for awhile. The crimes and coverup are inexcusable,

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2017, 01:54 PM
You really need UGA in the playoff this year because I think they may be the only team that can compete with Bama

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 02:04 PM
You really need UGA in the playoff this year because I think they may be the only team that can compete with Bama

Yeah there really is nobody else ive watched that could hang unless bama were to just absolutely self destruct,

msstate7
10-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Yeah there really is nobody else ive watched that could hang unless bama were to just absolutely self destruct,

FSU hung.
aTm hung.

Bama is good. They aren?t invincible... contain hurts running and he?s a major liability vs a good defense

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 02:10 PM
FSU hung.
aTm hung.

Bama is good. They aren?t invincible... contain hurts running and he?s a major liability vs a good defense

Nobodies invincible but there as close as it gets. And they are getting better and will continue to do so. It?s the bama defense that?s the difference maker.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Nobodies invincible but there as close as it gets. And they are getting better and will continue to do so. It?s the bama defense that?s the difference maker.

Same thing we heard last year. There?s some teams around the country that have the offensive personnel to challenge Bama... Oklahoma, penn state, and Ohio State. I wouldn?t bet on any of them right now, but I?m not handing Bama a trophy just yet.

ETA... aTm moved the ball on Bama with a freshman qb that isn?t a talented passer. The 3 teams I listed have qbs that can challenge that defense

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 02:19 PM
Same thing we heard last year. There?s some teams around the country that have the offensive personnel to challenge Bama... Oklahoma, penn state, and Ohio State. I wouldn?t bet on any of them right now, but I?m not handing Bama a trophy just yet.

ETA... aTm moved the ball on Bama with a freshman qb that isn?t a talented passer. The 3 teams I listed have qbs that can challenge that defense

Guess we will find out. I believe they win it all imo

TUSK
10-15-2017, 02:23 PM

Okie and OSU both would concern me as would a healthy FSU or Clemson... PSU, not so much... they seem to be Bammer-Lite, to me...

msstate7
10-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Okie and OSU both would concern me as would a healthy FSU or Clemson... PSU, not so much... they seem to be Bammer-Lite, to me...

Ohio State
Oklahoma
Penn state

Thats the challenge to Bama order imo

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Ohio State seems to be gaining steam but hard to get excited about an okie team that lost to a third string qb and line backer playing qb for Iowa State at Norman and almost lost to Baylor.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Ohio State seems to be gaining steam but hard to get excited about an okie team that lost to a third string qb and line backer playing qb for Iowa State at Norman and almost lost to Baylor.

That?s what they do. They can play up to anyone and down to anyone. Bc of this, I doubt they get a shot at Bama

Commercecomet24
10-15-2017, 02:36 PM
That?s what they do. They can play up to anyone and down to anyone. Bc of this, I doubt they get a shot at Bama

Agreed. Its like after they beat osu they started coasting. Havent played like that since.

preachermatt83
10-15-2017, 08:54 PM
UGA is very very capable of beating Bama.

Schultzy
10-16-2017, 08:16 AM
UGA is very very capable of beating Bama.

In tennis or baseball.