PDA

View Full Version : Ga & Au

Matt3467
10-14-2017, 08:39 PM
How does a struggling LSU, and 1-4 Missouri that could only put 3 points on Purdue, combine to put up 49 points against Auburn and Georgia and yet we barely managed 13? Also it's only halftime in the Missouri game. I think many of us on the board look at our team through maroon colored glasses. We're not nearly as good as some people like to say. We have a sub par O-line (hevesy), sub par WR corps (Gonzales), and strangely although we have talent (star wise) across the defense we can't play a consistent game of football. We have a QB that is purely an athlete with an overrated arm and while we have great talent at the RB position sadly it'll never amount to much if we can't block or throw/catch a pass. I like Mullen and I think he's got potential to be great, but he'll likely never let go of the coaches named earlier that under-perform and under-recruit since they're buddies. On the other hand I believe we're scared to let go of Mullen because the history here at MSU hasn't been kind. I believe it's time to really ask ourselves if Mullen will only come as a package deal that includes Hevesy, Gonzales, and co then maybe we should coach search for once since Mullen has multiple times. We've proven that we can win here and Mullen has achieved a lot, but I believe we can go higher. That is all...

Statecoachingblows**
10-14-2017, 08:43 PM
How does a struggling LSU, and 1-4 Missouri that could only put 3 points on Purdue, combine to put up 49 points against Auburn and Georgia and yet we barely managed 13? Also it's only halftime in the Missouri game. I think many of us on the board look at our team through maroon colored glasses. We're not nearly as good as some people like to say. We have a sub par O-line (hevesy), sub par WR corps (Gonzales), and strangely although we have talent (star wise) across the defense we can't play a consistent game of football. We have a QB that is purely an athlete with an overrated arm and while we have great talent at the RB position sadly it'll never amount to much if we can't block or throw/catch a pass. I like Mullen and I think he's got potential to be great, but he'll likely never let go of the coaches named earlier that under-perform and under-recruit since they're buddies. On the other hand I believe we're scared to let go of Mullen because the history here at MSU hasn't been kind. I believe it's time to really ask ourselves if Mullen will only come as a package deal that includes Hevesy, Gonzales, and co then maybe we should coach search for once since Mullen has multiple times. We've proven that we can win here and Mullen has achieved a lot, but I believe we can go higher. That is all...

https://s1.postimg.org/5o3yrr8t1r/E6_D134_FC-965_C-4251-8740-3088_C0_F83504.gif

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 08:44 PM

I believe you are correct sir

DownwardDawg
10-14-2017, 08:47 PM

Hahahaha!!!!

Bully13
10-14-2017, 09:27 PM
I will admit that the AU and UGA games today pissed me off. But I'll survive.

bluelightstar
10-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Don't understand why the UGA game would bother people. They clearly weren't interested in playing Mizzou and blew some coverages in the first half. Since, it's been a rout.

Hasu Dackds
10-14-2017, 09:52 PM
You guys who have never played sports continue to show your true colors and out yourselves. Please, don't let me stop you...we need to be able to ID the morons

Strange things happen throughout the season once it's known what everybody's got. Expectations wear on you. Some teams show up and others don't.