PDA

View Full Version : Just got back...

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Observations in no particular order: You could tell from the moment you set foot on campus it was going to be a flat performance. The crowd was small (probabaly the smallest in a number of years). The ones that were there were as flat aand lifeless as you can be. I know it was hot, an early kickoff, and not an opponent that would excite people, but if we want to ever take it to the next level we need to do better than that. The team reflected that too. They played flat and with little emotion. That being said we still dominated the game. Take away a few dropped passes and two bloody awful decisions to make throws by Fitz and we completely run them off the field. You have to win a few like that and we won that one going away. Nice win in a game that we HAD to win. On to the next one. One more observation, we better play a LOT better than that next week.

Dawgface
10-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Yep, will need a better/cleaner effort to secure a win next week.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Spot on.

Jack Lambert
10-14-2017, 04:31 PM
It was hot and the attendance was embarrassing. It looked more like USM rather then MSU. I hope no Bowl Representative was at the game. Next week State people better step up. Kentucky could mean the difference between winning 9 games or not. It is getting to the point of the season Bowl Reps start to attend games.

Todd4State
10-14-2017, 05:02 PM
The ironic thing to me is some people were all for playing these power five teams. And yet when we play one we get our smallest crowd.

It's a stupid BS rule that we have to play a power five team by the way. Thanks SEC. Can't wait to play K-State in Manhattan.