PDA

View Full Version : I hate even saying it.....AJ Brown...

Westdawg
10-14-2017, 03:00 PM
But AJ Brown would have made this a complete offense. Ughhhhhh

BeardoMSU
10-14-2017, 03:00 PM
Yep. The dude is good.

Leroy Jenkins
10-14-2017, 03:04 PM
But can he run block?

IMissJack
10-14-2017, 03:04 PM
OM has about 3 other WR that are better than our best. For all of the talk of Dan evaluating talent and developing, it must not work for WR.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 03:06 PM
AJ Brown would have us ****ed by the NCAA. Ole Miss would make sure of it if we had that shitbird playing for us.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 03:18 PM
He?s the best wr in the sec. We dumb if we don?t try to ge him once the sanctions come down

BuckyIsAB****
10-14-2017, 03:26 PM
He?s the best wr in the sec. We dumb if we don?t try to ge him once the sanctions come down

We wont and I dont want him

Quaoarsking
10-14-2017, 03:36 PM

Agreed. Lots of people who are jackasses at 18 mature into respectable, dependable adults. If there's any chance he's one of them, we take him.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-14-2017, 03:36 PM
AJ gonna RTR in January...

msstate7
10-14-2017, 03:38 PM

Yep. We?ll be too good for him and he?ll shine at one of the premier programs in the country. Pride is stupid

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 03:38 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/NrqabhEpXWsGA/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3BL45MJDZABqg/giphy.gif

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Pride is stupid

You talking about your pride here cause you refuse to let this topic go??

msstate7
10-14-2017, 03:39 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NrqabhEpXWsGA/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3BL45MJDZABqg/giphy.gif

No way. Part of the reason I love beating this drum is to get you wound up haha

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 03:43 PM
No way. Part of the reason I love beating this drum is to get you wound up haha

It's times like these I cuss C34 and ISID for ghosting on this board the last 6 months

TUSK
10-14-2017, 03:46 PM

I think so, as well... I thought we had him locked up til the Network Bagman showed up....

msstate7
10-14-2017, 03:49 PM
I think so, as well... I thought we had him locked up til the Network Bagman showed up....
Pretty sad you guys have no pride like us. We may never win big, but i will be damned if we do not keep our pride 100. You can have your natties; we proud and in the independence bowl

TUSK
10-14-2017, 03:50 PM
What specifically did AJ do or say to piss off MSU fans? (other than sign with OM)

BeardoMSU
10-14-2017, 03:50 PM

Enjoy him, Tusk. Having talent and winning games isn't a desire shared by all fan bases.**

TUSK
10-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Enjoy him, Tusk. Having talent and winning games isn't a desire shared by all fan bases.**

Could you imagine that cat playing opposite Calvin Ridley?????

BeardoMSU
10-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Could you imagine that cat playing opposite Calvin Ridley?????

No, but I can imagine him draggin' dick all over our secondary next year, wearing some other SEC West school's colors....Not maroon and white though....he's not pure enough. We only want the finest young men of impeccable moral quality to suit up for us. We're the BYU of the SEC.***

msstate7
10-14-2017, 03:59 PM
No, but I can imagine him draggin' dick all over our secondary next year, wearing some other SEC West school's colors....Not maroon and white though....he's not pure enough. We only want the finest young men of impeccable moral quality to suit up for us. We're the BYU of the SEC.***

For real. AJ isn?t a good fit with us; our WRs spend every day helping the elderly cross the street and having communion. Leading the sec in receiving is nice, but leading the sec in love and respect is the main goal here

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2017, 04:01 PM

We are dumb if we try to get him, or any other of their mercenaries. We don't need that kind of NCAA trouble. It's not about his morals, whatever they are, it's about the association with what happened at Ole Miss.

As I said at the time, we were never going to get AJ. I heard that from a good source his junior year in high school. It was always between two schools, and we weren't one of them.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:03 PM
We are dumb if we try to get him, or any other of their mercenaries. We don't need that kind of NCAA trouble.

Yeah, bc after the NCAA rules on their case they?ll re-rule. You serious?

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Alright well you boys have fun with this thread.

https://media.giphy.com/media/q8C0Ljmy4F6Ss/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 04:05 PM
This horse been dead a long time and we keep digging it up.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Alright well you boys have fun with this thread.

https://media.giphy.com/media/q8C0Ljmy4F6Ss/giphy.gif
In my best Lisa loeb voice, stay haha. No fun without you

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Yeah, bc after the NCAA rules on their case they?ll re-rule. You serious?

They will have an interest where certain UM players end up, you can take that to the bank. You don't want them snooping around your place at all. No need to almost insure they will.

MaroonFlounder
10-14-2017, 04:10 PM
I've heard it wasn't money or material things that landed AJ for Cheat U.

Think young men and hormones...hint, hint.

I don't want AJ. Locker Room Cancer.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 04:11 PM
They will have an interest where certain UM players end up, you can take that to the bank. You don't want them snooping around your place at all. No need to almost insure they will.

People dont understand that.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:12 PM
This horse been dead a long time and we keep digging it up.

This is why it keeps coming up

https://s1.postimg.org/9th5m0db27/BBF59_B9_D-_F221-41_A1-_AF0_D-72_D6752_B6_FC3.png (https://postimg.org/image/4sp2ug6gjf/)

TUSK
10-14-2017, 04:13 PM
I still haven't heard what AJ did/said??? Is it just bc he signed with OM and took some money???

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 04:14 PM
This is why it keeps coming up

https://s1.postimg.org/9th5m0db27/BBF59_B9_D-_F221-41_A1-_AF0_D-72_D6752_B6_FC3.png (https://postimg.org/image/4sp2ug6gjf/)

I understand why but once again, dead horse, spilt milk whatever you want to call it. Time to move on.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 04:15 PM
In my best Lisa loeb voice, stay haha. No fun without you

Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU.

Yep! Not hard to understand at all.

gravedigger
10-14-2017, 04:17 PM
But AJ Brown would have made this a complete offense. Ughhhhhh

Nope. He belongs at ole miss. I knew this the day I met him. It isn?t the insult you imagine. He wanted to go there. I tried to tell people but they insisted he was coming to state.

Would I love to have his talent? Sure. But the fact is that we wouldn?t have used him in the way om does and wouldn?t have gotten the ball to Hume nearly as much.

NCAA or no, he made the best decision for him. Face it or don?t.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 04:18 PM
I still haven't heard what AJ did/said??? Is it just bc he signed with OM and took some money???

Cause it's a whole bunch of shit that nobody wants to drag back up. AJ shit all over us to anyone that would listen for a solid three months straight. All over twitter, Facebook and in person in Starkville constantly shitting all over MSU and Mullen.

If you want to know bad enough just hit the search button and go back to January-March of whatever year that was. You'll find hundreds of posts about it.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:18 PM

He chose om over us and said we didn?t recruit him hard enough. Boils down to he took the best offer and justified it publicly bc he pretty made himself a villain in his own hometown. How could he get himself right with his hometown now? Come home

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 04:23 PM
He chose om over us and said we didn?t recruit him hard enough. Boils down to he took the best offer and justified it publicly bc he pretty made himself a villain in his own hometown. How could he get himself right with his hometown now? Come home

Alright since you want to gloss over the fact that Ole Miss will never allow him to play a snap here eligibly I will now present to you more evidence he is a horrible fit here (besides that he's a total proven cancer). Dan Mullen hates his ass just like 99% of MSU fans do so Mullen isn't going to play AJ like AJ wants and AJ the proven crybaby is going to cry cry cry and whine whine whine and basically start some weirder version of Kaepernick style protesting amongst the team and he will get some followers cause there's always a couple weak ass bitches amongst 100 football players. It will start a domino effect of cancer. Not like you haven't been told this 100 times already though.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Alright since you want to gloss over the fact that Ole Miss will never allow him to play a snap here eligibly I will now present to you more evidence he is a horrible fit here (besides that he's a total proven cancer). Dan Mullen hates his ass just like 99% of MSU fans do so Mullen isn't going to play AJ like AJ wants and AJ the proven crybaby is going to cry cry cry and whine whine whine and basically start some weirder version of Kaepernick style protesting amongst the team and he will get some followers cause there's always a couple weak ass bitches amongst 100 football players. It will start a domino effect of cancer. Not like you haven't been told this 100 times already though.

AJ is the antichrist. Got it... I just thought he was a talented, immature kid that wanted to get paid. Didn?t realize he was so evil

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:30 PM
I?m different from most state fans. I dislike OM immensely, but I don?t get down to the micro level and hate kids like they did something to me personally. If I were a big time recruit at 18 and was offered a BBD by someone, anyone, I might have taken it. I wasn?t as mature as you guys at 18

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 04:38 PM
I?m different from most state fans. I dislike OM immensely, but I don?t get down to the micro level and hate kids like they did something to me personally. If I were a big time recruit at 18 and was offered a BBD by someone, anyone, I might have taken it. I wasn?t as mature as you guys at 18

AJ is the antichrist. Got it... I just thought he was a talented, immature kid that wanted to get paid. Didn?t realize he was so evil

No it's not that he is the anti-christ it's that it's impossible that he will ever play an eligible down of football for MSU. You might as well push for us to sign Johnny Manziel cause he and AJ Brown have the same odds of playing football for MSU.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:40 PM
No it's not that he is the anti-christ it's that it's impossible that he will ever play an eligible down of football for MSU. You might as well push for us to sign Johnny Manziel cause he and AJ Brown have the same odds of playing football for MSU.
Probably so haha

msbulldog
10-14-2017, 04:52 PM
Don't hate him 7, he just ain't playing for MSU.

gravedigger
10-14-2017, 04:53 PM

Yes

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Another AJ td. That guy isn?t good enough for us

HoopsDawg
10-14-2017, 04:57 PM

Damn, he is good. I would take him in a second. I guess I'm a 1 percenter.

TUSK
10-14-2017, 04:58 PM
Yes

Thanks, buddy!

msstate7
10-14-2017, 04:59 PM
Damn, he is good. I would take him in a second. I guess I'm a 1 percenter.

I?ll trade my pride and OM a choice of 2 of our WRs for AJ haha

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:03 PM

Go get him for us 7. Here's his twitter https://twitter.com/Brown1arthur?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eser p%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Go get him for us 7. Here's his twitter https://twitter.com/Brown1arthur?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eser p%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Jim schute will shut me down. I?m no where near the beggar he is

SailingDawg
10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
We wont and I dont want him

Right. He's a prima donna, no work ethic. Watched him in high school and he just stood around waiting for the ball. He's athletic for sure, but you have to be willing to work and learn.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Jim schute will shut me down. I?m no where near the beggar he is

You sell yourself short

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:08 PM
You sell yourself short

Thanks for believing in me haha

msbulldog
10-14-2017, 05:08 PM

Their playing Vandy, Auburn and Bama shut his a$$ down.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Their playing Vandy, Auburn and Bama shut his a$$ down.

Hurt vs Bama.

10 catches 109 yards va auburn. I don?t consider that shut down, but you may

Todd4State
10-14-2017, 05:11 PM

The truth is Dan got pissed off because he expected Starkville High players to be steered to MSU and when he found out it wasn't that easy and he actually had to recruit he got pissy. He's too arrogant to bring him on the team. It is what it is.

msbulldog
10-14-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote from that twitter account;
"Gotta start punishing these females for lying on these guys just because they’re famous ...1k added,"

Yep that's the kind or guy we want to represent MSU.

Quaoarsking
10-14-2017, 05:14 PM
The truth is Dan got pissed off because he expected Starkville High players to be steered to MSU and when he found out it wasn't that easy and he actually had to recruit he got pissy. He's too arrogant to bring him on the team. It is what it is.

To be fair, Starkville players should be steered to us, just like Oxford players should be steered to Ole Miss, Fayetteville players should be steered to Arkansas, Knoxville players should be steered to Tennessee, etc.

I mean, how do we let a non-homer get installed as coach of Starkville High School?

Commercecomet24
10-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Quote from that twitter account;
"Gotta start punishing these females for lying on these guys just because they’re famous ...1k added,"

Yep that's the kind or guy we want to represent MSU.

Wow. Not smart at all geez

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:15 PM
This is what AJ Brown would look like at MSU. Mullen will NEVER throw him the ball as much as he thinks he deserves it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1EfSLMel7XKo0/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/zwdVpzqeXFbd6/giphy.gif

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:18 PM
This is what AJ Brown would look like at MSU. Mullen will NEVER throw him the ball as much as he thinks he deserves it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1EfSLMel7XKo0/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/zwdVpzqeXFbd6/giphy.gif

The best WRs are always divas. I want a diva

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:19 PM
The best WRs are always divas. I want a diva

No you want a new coach. Quit being a ***** and say it.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:21 PM
No you want a new coach. Quit being a ***** and say it.

Are you crazy? I take up for Mullen 24/7 here. I love Mullen.

Todd4State
10-14-2017, 05:22 PM
To be fair, Starkville players should be steered to us, just like Oxford players should be steered to Ole Miss, Fayetteville players should be steered to Arkansas, Knoxville players should be steered to Tennessee, etc.

I mean, how do we let a non-homer get installed as coach of Starkville High School?

I don't necessarily disagree. But our coaches should be involved and recruit Starkville players just as hard as other players and not expect the high school coach to recruit for them.

And it's water under the bridge because after that class where we also whiffed on Lashley as well we've improved our recruiting immensely all around- so credit to Dan for changing what he needed to.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:23 PM
I love Mullen.

Obviously you don't since you refuse to take his back on his decision that he doesn't want AJ Brown.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:26 PM
Obviously you don't since you refuse to take his back on his decision that he doesn't want AJ Brown.

I don?t support any man?s decisions 100%. I?m not a lemming

Quaoarsking
10-14-2017, 05:29 PM

Disagreeing with 1 decision a person makes (more specifically, has not made but hypothetically might) precludes loving them?

ATTILLA THE DOG
10-14-2017, 05:29 PM
he will be ?t ole miss next year,unless they get a 3 year boẃl ban,he aint going somewhere and sit out a ye?r.He will be a dr?ft pick after jr year.

dawgday166
10-14-2017, 05:32 PM

You wanna be 6-6, 7-5, with an occasional 8-4 year. Bettah get used to it.

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:32 PM

What's your end goal here?

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:33 PM
Disagreeing with 1 decision a person makes (more specifically, has not made but hypothetically might) precludes loving them?

When's he promoting cancer for Mullen's team I would consider that not loving him.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:37 PM
You wanna be 6-6, 7-5, with an occasional 8-4 year. Bettah get used to it.

This is Mullen?s 9th year and will be his 5th 8 or win season. You consider 63% of the time as ?occasional?

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:38 PM
What's your end goal here?

I post on ED... there is no ?end goal?. Do you think posts here accomplish anything?

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:43 PM
I post on ED... there is no ?end goal?. Do you think posts here accomplish anything?

Some of them do. MSU sometimes is a lot smaller of a family than you think it is.

dawgday166
10-14-2017, 05:46 PM
This is Mullen?s 9th year and will be his 5th 8 or win season. You consider 63% of the time as ?occasional?

You right if he wins 8 this year. That historically weak OOC and SEC E scheduling is smart on his part. He also gets lucky a lot with those when he plays hisorically pretty decent schools like today and they sucking big time that year.

BTW ..historically speaking Michigan >>>> than Ga and FL.

Quaoarsking
10-14-2017, 05:53 PM
You right if he wins 8 this year. That historically weak OOC and SEC E scheduling is smart on his part. He also gets lucky a lot with those when he plays hisorically pretty decent schools like today and they sucking big time that year.

BTW ..historically speaking Michigan >>>> than Ga and FL.

Dumb argument. He also has had to play Georgia Tech (a historically weak program) twice in years where they were a top 10 team, faced Houston when they had Case Keenum, played some of Louisiana Tech's better teams, Oklahoma State when they were up, Middle Tennessee when they won 10, etc. And the SEC East scheduling hasn't been awful (as if that's a legit knock on him if it were) - he's beaten multiple Kentucky bowl teams, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina bowl teams too. The Tennessee team he beat missed a bowl because they loss to us and it derailed the whole Dooley Era.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Dumb argument. He also has had to play Georgia Tech (a historically weak program) twice in years where they were a top 10 team, faced Houston when they had Case Keenum, played some of Louisiana Tech's better teams, Oklahoma State when they were up, Middle Tennessee when they won 10, etc. And the SEC East scheduling hasn't been awful (as if that's a legit knock on him if it were) - he's beaten multiple Kentucky bowl teams, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina bowl teams too. The Tennessee team he beat missed a bowl because they loss to us and it derailed the whole Dooley Era.

He?s a troll

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 05:57 PM
He?s a troll

Oh, do continue here. How have I not noticed a 2,000+ posting troll? You've peaked my curiosity.

dawgday166
10-14-2017, 05:57 PM
He?s a troll

Lol ... i am trolling you. Course you were trolling the whole board.

msstate7
10-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Oh, do continue here. How have I not noticed a 2,000+ posting troll? You've peaked my curiosity.

He trolls me, not necessarily the board

dawgday166
10-14-2017, 06:04 PM

I do ... gotta return what is thrown at me :cool:

Dawg61
10-14-2017, 06:05 PM

Lol ... i am trolling you. Course you were trolling the whole board.

https://media.giphy.com/media/12ZDIx1Mw1cXVm/giphy.gif

Saltydog
10-14-2017, 06:06 PM
offense has flat ass ran under, around and over them.........They struggle with teams that are more physical than they are and in order to win that game we're going to have to smash them right in the damn mouth......

Bully75
10-14-2017, 09:03 PM
We actually didn't have the 250K it took to get him.......and CDM wouldn't allow such. Remember Scam?

BeardoMSU
10-14-2017, 09:25 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/12ZDIx1Mw1cXVm/giphy.gif

Lol. Nice. Great flick, too.

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2017, 10:04 PM
offense has flat ass ran under, around and over them.........They struggle with teams that are more physical than they are and in order to win that game we're going to have to smash them right in the damn mouth......

It was last year too.

Todd4State
10-14-2017, 10:05 PM
We actually didn't have the 250K it took to get him.......and CDM wouldn't allow such. Remember Scam?

True. Dan is not going to negotiate with players and their parents. Which is a good thing.

sandwolf
10-15-2017, 12:14 AM
What specifically did AJ do or say to piss off MSU fans? (other than sign with OM)

He signed with OM and talked some shit on social media (primarily in response to State fans talking shit to him). Bottom line is that a lot of our fans are petty and would rather lose games than let go of something like this......they aren't capable of looking at the bigger picture and realizing that they would enjoy winning with players like him on the field more than they would losing with a bunch of choir boys.

sandwolf
10-15-2017, 12:19 AM
So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble.

You think OM would turn themselves in and subject themselves to further sanctions in an effort to make AJ ineligible? That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.....seriously, just stop.

Bothrops
10-15-2017, 01:34 AM
He is the best WR in the SEC.

MarketingBully
10-15-2017, 06:57 AM

Those idiots can’t stop the run and you control the clock and the game with the run. Ole Miss won’t be able to beat us if they don’t have the ball.

Mimi's Babies
10-15-2017, 08:36 AM

You might be surprised who the bagman is... As to whom you should blame... Let's call the kettle black.... Randy Carsile, Ricky Woods, Barney Farrar, Chris Kiffin....... Along with others are to blame for the illegal recruiting activities that went on at SHS. Place blame where blame is totally due.

Mimi's Babies
10-15-2017, 08:49 AM

He took 315k (reportedly), a new car etc. Can one say illegal benefits.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Lets say that is accurate... how in the heck can you be mad at a kid (he is a kid) for taking that? I sure as heck would?ve jumped on a deal like that at 18. I wasn?t out helping widow ladies and serving communion like our football players at 18

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2017, 08:53 AM

The better question is: why would anyone turn that down?

If I had no emotional cheering interest and Jackson St offered me $315 K + a car, I'm gone.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 08:54 AM

If I had no emotional cheering interest and Jackson St offered me $315 K + a car, I'm gone.

No crap. You and I just aren?t the type of upstanding, moral citizens that our 85 scholarship players are

msstate7
10-15-2017, 08:58 AM
I wanna win. Now I dang sure don?t wanna win at any costs like Baylor or penn state; but if comes down to swallowing pride to have a game changer like AJ, count me in.

bulldawg28
10-15-2017, 09:13 AM

As would the majority of the board at 18 living in Starkville MS.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-15-2017, 09:14 AM
Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU. this ^^^about sums it up..now let?s move on

Red Sox Dawg
10-15-2017, 09:25 AM
this ^^^about sums it up..now let?s move on

Beside’s, it would take him at least a year to learn how to run routes, then he’d be gone. Ask Treadwell.

MarketingBully
10-15-2017, 09:47 AM
I wanna win. Now I dang sure don?t wanna win at any costs like Baylor or penn state; but if comes down to swallowing pride to have a game changer like AJ, count me in.

Here’s the bigger point. Why wouldn’t you want to go to the school you lived right down the street from and become a legend in your hometown? Let’s say he wasn’t a fan growing up but he is a narcissist and one of his parents does work for State. Seems stupid to me that he went to Ole Miss since he can’t very well come back to the Starkville community with open arms. He will get the biggest boos on Thanksgiving and rightfully so. When he signed on the dotted line at Ole Miss, he sealed his fate in Starkville. With that said, if he wanted to be here I’d have no problem with him coming here next year. We will have three four star big receivers coming in next year so the WR position should be solid next year. Doesn’t help this year though.

MarketingBully
10-15-2017, 09:51 AM

Why wasn’t the kid a Bulldog fan growing up? That’s the bigger issue. Only at MSU do we have 4 Star kids at our high school not fans of MSU.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Here’s the bigger point. Why wouldn’t you want to go to the school you lived right down the street from and become a legend in your hometown? Let’s say he wasn’t a fan growing up but he is a narcissist and one of his parents does work for State. Seems stupid to me that he went to Ole Miss since he can’t very well come back to the Starkville community with open arms. He will get the biggest boos on Thanksgiving and rightfully so. When he signed on the dotted line at Ole Miss, he sealed his fate in Starkville. With that said, if he wanted to be here I’d have no problem with him coming here next year. We will have three four star big receivers coming in next year so the WR position should be solid next year. Doesn’t help this year though.

B.B.D.

Mimi's Babies
10-15-2017, 10:44 AM
I?ll trade my pride and OM a choice of 2 of our WRs for AJ haha

How did a non-homer get the job as HC -- (public information) he took the position at 50,000.00.... Coach before 83,000.00 coach that came after makes $78,200.00. both of his children graduated from OM.

Maroonthirteen
10-15-2017, 11:54 AM

I don't know AJ from Adam. However Alabama has a huge huge influence on the GTR. It is just as much an Alabama area as MSU. Just like Freddie Milons, I hear he would have went to Bama if not for the money. Players that good, we will get some. We will
Lose some as long as Bama is that good. We did a helluva recruiting job to get Hill out of Columbus.

Turfdawg67
10-15-2017, 12:30 PM

Truth is Ole Miss paid for his services and Dan did not. Your assumptions become truth in your mind.

Mimi's Babies
10-15-2017, 01:36 PM
Truth is Ole Miss paid for his services and Dan did not. Your assumptions become truth in your mind.

315 grand is a large amount. Might be surprised who booster is.

Bodaski
10-15-2017, 03:36 PM
You might be surprised who the bagman is... As to whom you should blame... Let's call the kettle black.... Randy Carsile, Ricky Woods, Barney Farrar, Chris Kiffin....... Along with others are to blame for the illegal recruiting activities that went on at SHS. Place blame where blame is totally due.

Mini, I think you have to add Milton Smith in that group, Milton being the AD and a former MSU player should have put a stop to it, especially with his in house employees. I know Milton I was a GA under Rocky and Jackie when Milton played. I was really disappointed he didn't step up and be a leader.

Political Hack
10-15-2017, 04:56 PM
We play against great players every Saturday. I hope he's one of them, because I never want to see him wear maroon and white. He doesn't serve it.

Dawg61
10-15-2017, 05:25 PM
You think OM would turn themselves in and subject themselves to further sanctions in an effort to make AJ ineligible? That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.....seriously, just stop.

Absolutely they would if it meant they get MSU in trouble too. You haven't been paying attention to the thousands of Ole Miss fans that have claimed everything they get as a punishment is worth the joy they got from beating Bama two straight seasons. It's been said countless times by OM fans. So that makes you the least aware poster on this board cause you haven't been paying attention one bit to how assbackwards OM fans mindset has been throughout this entire deal. They literally do not care one bit they are getting ****ed by the NCAA. They've already decided it was worth it to them. They are just counting the days till they can start cheating again only this time they will attempt to clean up the mistakes they made. Still gonna cheat just as hard and bad though. Their new goal and only goal till that day arrives is to get MSU busted for anything. Doesn't matter what it is. They want blood from MSU not their own athletic/football program that put them in the position they are in today.

msstate7
10-15-2017, 05:28 PM
Absolutely they would if it meant they get MSU in trouble too. You haven't been paying attention to the thousands of Ole Miss fans that have claimed everything they get as a punishment is worth the joy they got from beating Bama two straight seasons. It's been said countless times by OM fans. So that makes you the least aware poster on this board cause you haven't been paying attention one bit to how assbackwards OM fans mindset has been throughout this entire deal. They literally do not care one bit they are getting ****ed by the NCAA. They've already decided it was worth it to them. They are just counting the days till they can start cheating again only this time they will attempt to clean up the mistakes they made. Still gonna cheat just as hard and bad though. Their new goal and only goal till that day arrives is to get MSU busted for anything. Doesn't matter what it is. They want blood from MSU not their own athletic/football program that put them in the position they are in today.

?Hey NCAA, we paid AJ,? - OM. How exactly does that get us in trouble? It would just get OM repeat offender and AJ ineligible

Mimi's Babies
10-15-2017, 05:38 PM
Mini, I think you have to add Milton Smith in that group, Milton being the AD and a former MSU player should have put a stop to it, especially with his in house employees. I know Milton I was a GA under Rocky and Jackie when Milton played. I was really disappointed he didn't step up and be a leader.

Then there are more administrators names to be added to that list. FYI, Ricky Woods was calling those illegal visits... When I asked an administrator that is exactly what I was told. " Coach woods told us to let Barney farrar in anytime he wanted to visit". (Drove though the back gate parked and walked into the Cafe) not signing in. Not one of the principal's stopped him.
Why not ask Randy Carsile about letting him in the football field house during the fall of 2015, and in the Baseball field house in the spring of 2016. Interesting.. just a little.
As to Smith... December 31, 2017, cannot come soon enough.

Dawg61
10-15-2017, 05:40 PM
?Hey NCAA, we paid AJ,? - OM. How exactly does that get us in trouble? It would just get OM repeat offender and AJ ineligible

I said yesterday no way OM lets AJ play for MSU ever. Him being ineligible would be worth it to them even if that gets them in more trouble. They do not care about getting in trouble or getting in more trouble right now. They aren't going to let him play for MSU. No matter what.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
10-15-2017, 05:58 PM

7-8 years ago a team in our state needed a QB. There happened to be a transfer QB available with amazing stats but questionable character. His name was Jeremiah Masoli. That turned out well.**

Todd4State
10-15-2017, 06:50 PM

Right.**. That's why we hired recruiting analysts after that year for no good reason.**

sandwolf
10-15-2017, 07:29 PM
I said yesterday no way OM lets AJ play for MSU ever. Him being ineligible would be worth it to them even if that gets them in more trouble. They do not care about getting in trouble or getting in more trouble right now. They aren't going to let him play for MSU. No matter what.
Again, the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Ole Miss would never turn themselves in and subject themselves to further sanctions to keep AJ from playing at State. Their decision makers do not think like the crazies on the Spirit. They will definitely try to get us in trouble in the future, but they aren’t stupid enough to go and admit to pay for play just because they don’t want AJ to play for us.

There’s no reason to come up with ridiculous bullshit like this to support the idea that we shouldn’t take AJ. Just say that you can’t move past the stupid stuff he did during his recruitment and you don’t want him to come here. I think it’s petty but I’d be willing to bet that Mullen feels the same way that you do, so even if he did want to transfer in, it’s never gonna happen.

Dawg61
10-15-2017, 07:36 PM
Again, the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Ole Miss would never turn themselves in and subject themselves to further sanctions to keep AJ from playing at State. Their decision makers do not think like the crazies on the Spirit. They will definitely try to get us in trouble in the future, but they aren’t stupid enough to go and admit to pay for play just because they don’t want AJ to play for us.

There’s no reason to come up with ridiculous bullshit like this to support the idea that we shouldn’t take AJ. Just say that you can’t move past the stupid stuff he did during his recruitment and you don’t want him to come here. I think it’s petty but I’d be willing to bet that Mullen feels the same way that you do, so even if he did want to transfer in, it’s never gonna happen.

Keep up bud. I want msstate7 to get AJ Brown for MSU. Go get him!!

yjnkdawg
10-15-2017, 10:44 PM

If you want a me me me player and not a team player then AJ is for you. Our coaching philosophy has been come in and practice hard and earn your position. Well, AJ would blow that philosophy. He burned his bridges with MSU a while back. If you still want him, then tell Dan and see what he says. You may be shocked and defintely you would be disappointed.

yjnkdawg
10-15-2017, 10:54 PM
For real. AJ isn?t a good fit with us; our WRs spend every day helping the elderly cross the street and having communion. Leading the sec in receiving is nice, but leading the sec in love and respect is the main goal here

This post is pathetic, but if you want a me me player and one who wants what's best for him and not the team, then carry on.

Quaoarsking
10-15-2017, 10:55 PM
What if ... AJ matures and stops being a "me first" kind of guy? Lots of high-quality adults were shitty teenagers.

Mimi's Babies
10-16-2017, 05:27 AM
What if ... AJ matures and stops being a "me first" kind of guy? Lots of high-quality adults were shitty teenagers.

AJ is not for MSU. He was given many illegal benefits before even graduating from high school. This will follow him. Dear ole dad even sold his sons soul to hell. He also would want to come in and walk onto the field and play. Not happening at MSU. He doesn't look much effort has been put in the weight room either. HE made his bed let him lie in it. Always remember pay day some day. Some day for the #rebelsblackbearslandsharks #idententycrisis is closer than many think. #rosebowlwasright #eggbowl2017. NCAA could drop the COI, an hour, after the game that would be the present that just keeps on giving.

msstate7
10-16-2017, 06:18 AM
AJ is not for MSU. He was given many illegal benefits before even graduating from high school. This will follow him. Dear ole dad even sold his sons soul to hell. He also would want to come in and walk onto the field and play. Not happening at MSU. He doesn't look much effort has been put in the weight room either. HE made his bed let him lie in it. Always remember pay day some day. Some day for the #rebelsblackbearslandsharks #idententycrisis is closer than many think. #rosebowlwasright #eggbowl2017. NCAA could drop the COI, an hour, after the game that would be the present that just keeps on giving.

Sold his soul to hell... you take this rivalry serious, don?t you? Jeez

msstate7
10-16-2017, 06:26 AM
This post is pathetic, but if you want a me me player and one who wants what's best for him and not the team, then carry on.

Context matters... mimi acts like every player state is the apostle Paul reborn. Fact is that we have some good kids and some bad, just like OM... just like every team. I don?t want a bunch of thugs running around raping women; but I don?t care if they?re me first or any of that crap if they can play. The best WRs are all me first... watch an nfl game

msstatelp1
10-16-2017, 06:45 AM
Context matters... mimi acts like every player state is the apostle Paul reborn. Fact is that we have some good kids and some bad, just like OM... just like every team. I don?t want a bunch of thugs running around raping women; but I don?t care if they?re me first or any of that crap if they can play. The best WRs are all me first... watch an nfl game

After the Redmond mess do you really think Mullen, Cohen, or Keenum would let him on the team given the suspicions about his recruiting.

msstate7
10-16-2017, 07:01 AM
After the Redmond mess do you really think Mullen, Cohen, or Keenum would let him on the team given the suspicions about his recruiting.

I dont think theres a chance Mullen takes AJ anyway. I just think we should... personally Id rather go after lodge and Jefferson. Theres no past issues with those 2. If the NCAA gives an additional 2 year bowl ban, youll see some of the premier programs dont operate by our high standard of moral requirements for football players

MarketingBully
10-16-2017, 07:18 AM
I dont think theres a chance Mullen takes AJ anyway. I just think we should... personally Id rather go after lodge and Jefferson. Theres no past issues with those 2. If the NCAA gives an additional 2 year bowl ban, youll see some of the premier programs dont operate by our high standard of moral requirements for football players

I think we do get Bowie and he’s a pretty dang good receiver to go with the ones we have committed.

Dawg61
10-16-2017, 07:23 AM

Pick a different school to poach players from and you'll quickly see MSU fans don't have as high a standard of moral requirements for football players as you think we do. Problem is you keep wanting Ole Miss players. There's 120 other D1 schools to pick/poach transfers from. We ain't taking Ole Miss players. Period.

Mimi's Babies
10-16-2017, 08:38 AM
Sold his soul to hell... you take this rivalry serious, don?t you? Jeez

Since you didn't watch what went on for months and wasn't able to say anything... You don't know the crap he caused... Js

msstate7
10-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Since you didn't watch what went on for months and wasn't able to say anything... You don't know the crap he caused... Js

The kid was a punk that took money to play a game. I dont consider that selling his soul to hell. Damn mane

BB30
10-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Pick a different school to poach players from and you'll quickly see MSU fans don't have as high a standard of moral requirements for football players as you think we do. Problem is you keep wanting Ole Miss players. There's 120 other D1 schools to pick/poach transfers from. We ain't taking Ole Miss players. Period.

Yes, there are other schools to poach from. Not many of those schools are about to have to let every kid on their team transfer without sitting out due to sanctions. I personally don't know what I would do about AJ if he decided he wanted to come back here and I think it is a mute point because he won't come here. He will be headed to Bama or some other big time school.

The thing that if ridiculous is all of you thinking our program is squeaky clean and all of our players are saints.

Dawg61
10-16-2017, 09:46 AM
I personally don't know what I would do about AJ if he decided he wanted to come back here and I think it is a mute point because he won't come here.

The thing that if ridiculous is all of you thinking our program is squeaky clean and all of our players are saints.

Nobody thinks our program is squeaky clean and all our players are Saints we just know AJ coming here is a moot point just like you just said yourself. We just don't feel the need to constantly discuss moot points. Not sure why y'all do.

msstate7
10-16-2017, 09:49 AM
Nobody thinks our program is squeaky clean and all our players are Saints we just know AJ coming here is a moot point just like you just said yourself. We just don't feel the need to constantly discuss moot points. Not sure why y'all do.

We discuss moot points 24/7

I.e replace hev

Dawg61
10-16-2017, 10:03 AM
We discuss moot points 24/7

I.e replace hev

And I gripe to those beating the horse when it has been dead and buried. Just like I have to the Hev horse beaters many times but even getting rid of Hev has a far greater chance of happening than the zero percent chance of AJ Brown playing football for MSU.

Mimi's Babies
10-16-2017, 10:44 AM
The kid was a punk that took money to play a game. I dont consider that selling his soul to hell. Damn mane

His dad went to BAMA the week before he talked to Mullen in an attempt to extort money from big named boosters there. They sent him packing. The Friday of recruitapalloza weekend dear ole dad went to see coach Mullen. Ole coach sent dad packing again. It's reported that father and son made the recruit palozza weekend. People in the area know the dad for what he is. Again, no thanks.