PDA

View Full Version : If Couch/Todd have increased roles...

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Whose reps do they take?

Reason2succeed
10-13-2017, 10:06 PM
It is split between Mixon, Deddrick Thomas, Gabe Myles and Donald Gray.

BeastMan
10-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Honestly, I don’t have any faith in that story line. They would have been in the gameplan week 1 if they were ready. I still like their upside but this year I don’t see them magically being playmakers now.

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2017, 10:39 PM
Honestly, I don’t have any faith in that story line. They would have been in the gameplan week 1 if they were ready. I still like their upside but this year I don’t see them magically being playmakers now.

Shumpert and Holloway agree.

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2017, 10:40 PM
It is split between Mixon, Deddrick Thomas, Gabe Myles and Donald Gray.
I don’t see them being better than anyone you mentioned.

confucius say
10-13-2017, 10:54 PM
I don’t see them being better than anyone you mentioned.

Their skill set is different and that's the key. Couch may not be better than gray or Thomas, but he can do things physically they cannot simply due to height.

ShotgunDawg
10-14-2017, 07:19 AM

Unfortunately this

msstate7
10-14-2017, 07:31 AM
Aeris magically became a playmaker mid season last year. Not predicting it in this case though... just saying

Johnson85
10-14-2017, 08:05 AM
Shumpert and Holloway agree.

Even in limited reps though, it was obvious that aw was better than hollaway and shump. It's entirely possible that our most capable wide receivers are getting few reps, but it doesn't look like they're going to be a. It improvement. It will be good to get the guys with the most potential reps this year though.

justwin
10-14-2017, 10:40 AM

This isn't true. Aeris was the best rb on the team last 3 years and finally a starter once the seniors graduated.

BeastMan
10-14-2017, 11:10 AM
This isn't true. Aeris was the best rb on the team last 3 years and finally a starter once the seniors graduated.

What senior WRs are impeding their reps?

DownwardDawg
10-14-2017, 11:13 AM
Is this the game thread?