PDA

View Full Version : Flim Flam reviews on Amazon

BayouDawg
10-13-2017, 06:31 PM
It looks like a bunch of landsharts had some time to spare the past couple of days. They evidently took the time to go and give Steve's book one star reviews over the past couple of days. They really are a pathetic bunch over there.

MCsMGs
10-13-2017, 07:04 PM
That should be taken as a compliment...besides, anyone that would/will read the book will see through that. Send 'em a thank you note for bringing attention to the book by reviewing it.

yjnkdawg
10-14-2017, 09:10 AM
Apparently they were interested in the book. Two Verified Purchases in the reviews and they were 5*. These with the 1* and 2* can't blame who actually got them in their mess, so here we go with blaming Steve. I recognize one of those 1* ratings and he is an idiot and obsessed with OM football, as it's OM football or nothing.. Apparently the others who did the *** unbiased*** ratings had a similar mindset.

Quaoarsking
10-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Someone should report them. Amazon will take down mass negative reviews from people who didn't read the book.

msbulldog
10-14-2017, 11:26 AM
I am an Amazon Prime member and I buy a lot of books and other items from them. I went to the review site for the book and clicked yes for abuse on every 1 star. 17 $hi--birds.