PDA

View Full Version : Most Interesting Thing the re-file Shows

BeastMan
10-12-2017, 04:11 PM
For months and maybe even years, the Ole Miss media has screamed from the mountain tops that the NCAA was full of leaks on the NCAA case and that there was collusion to support a conspiracy against Ole Miss. What the re-file showed via phone records is the Ole Miss was full of leaks about the NCAA investigation to friendly reporters and that they were the ones who colluded to craft their own conspiracy via a totally false narrative.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-really-now.gif

BeardoMSU
10-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Yep. After all their bullshit, Bjork is now the one going...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wosht.gif

Dawg Daze
10-12-2017, 04:22 PM
Yep. After all their bullshit, Bjork is now the one going...

Vitter is next.

beretta
10-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Vitter is next.

little birdy say that the UM team at the LL hearing offended both of the women on the 6 person panel.....in fact, each woman directly said "i find that offensive" on two separate occasions....one of the big mouths that had a slip-up of the mouth was Vitter himself.....the UM council couldn't keep him shut.....

not a rumor either...

WinningIsRelentless
10-12-2017, 04:32 PM
little birdy say that the UM team at the LL hearing offended both of the women on the 6 person panel.....in fact, each woman directly said "i find that offensive" on two separate occasions....one of the big mouths that had a slip-up of the mouth was Vitter himself.....the UM council couldn't keep him shut.....

not a rumor either...

Not surprising considering his family history.

Bully13
10-12-2017, 04:33 PM

not a rumor either...

nice, post more.

btw, is Bjork still waiting to tell the "other side" to tsun story?

Commercecomet24
10-12-2017, 04:33 PM
They have done what liars do, they lie. Lying is in their dna. They are not habitual liars, they are congenital liars. They're born to lie. Telling those folks not to lie would be like trying to tell a giraffe not to have a long neck. They made a deal with the devil and now the devil is asking for payment. Hope you enjoy this living hell you have created for yourselves, bears.

Leroy Jenkins
10-12-2017, 05:37 PM
They have prepared an amazing response and can’t wait to tell their story.

BayouDawg
10-12-2017, 07:01 PM
They have prepared an unbelievable response and can?t wait to tell their story.

FIFY

BeardoMSU
10-12-2017, 07:07 PM
FIFY

Haha.

bulldogcountry1
10-12-2017, 08:30 PM

not a rumor either...

"It couldn't have gone any better!"

turkish
10-12-2017, 08:39 PM
What LL allegations involved females, so that that was even a topic of conversation?

Gutter Cobreh
10-12-2017, 09:29 PM
What LL allegations involved females, so that that was even a topic of conversation?

I think he's just saying that the women panelist were offended, not that the topic was about women.

Still not sure how this couldn't be a rumor, unless he was physically in the room. For all we know though, Beretta is Leo...

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Was this at the COI hearing that we're talking about?

yjnkdawg
10-13-2017, 12:38 AM
They have prepared an amazing response and can?t wait to tell their story.

The problem is they sent their amazing response to an out-of-state third party to avoid it being under the Ms Public Records Act and the third party lost it. * **

Todd4State
10-13-2017, 01:06 AM

I'm not sure but it may have had to do with something they said about his mother.

Coach34
10-13-2017, 06:26 AM
Still not sure how this couldn't be a rumor, unless he was physically in the room.

Beretta could be a college professor that is good friends with someone on the COI. Got to remember who the committee is made up of

Mimi's Babies
10-13-2017, 06:38 AM
The problem is they sent their amazing response to an out-of-state third party to avoid it being under the Ms Public Records Act and the third party lost it. * **

Has the 3rd party located their butt yet.... I see an OM Clearance House before this is over. BUT? Can OM fire bjerk and vetter before they file an appeal? You know they will at least attempt their hand at an appeal...