PDA

View Full Version : Listen to Bo this morning and he was on fire about Nutt case but he said something...

Jack Lambert
10-12-2017, 07:58 AM
to the effect that Ole Miss can't have anything else come down this week and followed it up by saying I don't think there is and then followed that up with oh yes there is but I can't say it. Paraphrased.

I think by the end of the year Ole Miss will be looking for AD and a replacement for Vitter. I think Vitter leaves on his own being fed up with the whole situation and worried about his image. Non of this was his fault. It all happen before he arrived.

TrapGame
10-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Yep, I heard that too.

I loved it when he said Mars refers to the in-state media as the "fan base media."

bobtail bob
10-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Bo is still toeing the party line that all of this was just the diabolical Freeze's doing and Bjork was just swept up by him. The buck toothed huckster couldn't out smart a garden snail to f anything the people that perpetuated all of this are still hiding behind the curtain and the only reason is still there is to act as a buffer.
You can put cuck Wyatt in the in state media fanbase. F him too. The university should shitcan him.

BeardoMSU
10-12-2017, 11:55 AM
The buck toothed huckster couldn't out smart a garden snail

Don't know why, but I immediately thought of this, lol. It still applies, I suppose....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7NIomrjmM

MadDawg
10-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Bo is still toeing the party line that all of this was just the diabolical Freeze's doing and Bjork was just swept up by him.

Wait, what?

Jack Lambert
10-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Bo is still toeing the party line that all of this was just the diabolical Freeze's doing and Bjork was just swept up by him. The buck toothed huckster couldn't out smart a garden snail to f anything the people that perpetuated all of this are still hiding behind the curtain and the only reason is still there is to act as a buffer.
You can put cuck Wyatt in the in state media fanbase. F him too. The university should shitcan him.

Bo has been hammering. I think he is piss because he had to tote that line for a long time. I think Bo knew the truth but hands were tied. I understand why because I my self have to feed the family.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2017, 01:31 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/581d13d185f3214e0bd50ae3d879da64/tenor.gif

Wut?

bobtail bob
10-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Wait, what?

He said it it's on the podcast from this morning. I was like why put that in there ?

Cadaver, that poor little girl wouldn't be some kin to Freeze,eh ? Dem teefs,lol

MadDawg
10-12-2017, 02:30 PM
He said it it's on the podcast from this morning. I was like why put that in there ?

I listened again and heard what you are referring to. He said that Freeze and the alumni were too powerful and that Bjork really had no choice but to go along. I don't know if that's completely true or not. I personally believe the alumni were the ones calling the shots, the #Network as it's better known, and Freeze was brought in because they knew he would play the game. Same with Bjork.

TrapGame
10-12-2017, 02:32 PM
I listened again and heard what you are referring to. He said that Freeze and the alumni were too powerful and that Bjork really had no choice but to go along. I don't know if that's completely true or not. I personally believe the alumni were the ones calling the shots, the #Network as it's better known, and Freeze was brought in because they knew he would play the game. Same with Bjork.

Let's not forget Freeze was there with Eddie O learning at the knee of the master. Freeze knew exactly what would be required of him and he was good with it.

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2017, 03:50 PM

Didn't Bjork have a history of being at places that got caught cheating?

SailingDawg
10-12-2017, 07:12 PM

Miami, for one

Mimi's Babies
10-12-2017, 07:20 PM

Yes, every where he has had visitors from the NCAA. The last school was swimming, I believe.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2017, 07:27 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/581d13d185f3214e0bd50ae3d879da64/tenor.gif

Wut?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrydawg
10-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Bo has stepped up, he was lied to and finally is calling it like it is..... He has been pretty damn straight forward about this whole mess. He also said that he did not see anyone touching Byork with his track record including 3 teams on probation currently.

msbulldog
10-13-2017, 06:50 AM

Had something happen at WKU his previous job hired a guy from miami as director of BB operations, who was named in the NOA miami received.