PDA

View Full Version : BYU crowd

Maroonthirteen
10-11-2017, 06:38 PM
....if the number of tickets for sale on the internet are any indication, it is going to be a sparse crowd this weekend.

Is it the 11am kick? You would think with a month since the last home game, we would have a crowd. I guess everyone is saving their pawn shop cash for Kentucky?

If any of you Columbus folks that can't break that $20 are looking for a game to attend cheap, this might be your game. (I'm from Columbus. I can say this.)

Ifyouonlyknew
10-11-2017, 07:01 PM
It will be a good crowd just nowhere near sell out

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2017, 07:05 PM
11:00am and near 90 aren?t helping matters.

Dallas_Dawg
10-11-2017, 07:07 PM
They bring $10 and the Ten Commandments and don't break either one of them.

Todd4State
10-12-2017, 01:17 AM
They're a bad team and Starkville is a looooonnnggggg way from Utah. Would you buy a plane ticket to Salt Lake City from Jackson, MS, football tickets, get a hotel room and rent a car to watch our Tech and 10 team play Ty Detmer era BYU in Provo?

I imagine a lot of their fans at the game will be local area Mormons.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2017, 06:42 AM
I can attest Starkville is a tough trip if you have to get a room and etc etc.

However I'm seeing section 4 & 5 & 18-22 tickets for sale. Club level tickets for sale.

BulldogBear
10-12-2017, 07:37 AM
They're a bad team and Starkville is a looooonnnggggg way from Utah. Would you buy a plane ticket to Salt Lake City from Jackson, MS, football tickets, get a hotel room and rent a car to watch our Tech and 10 team play Ty Detmer era BYU in Provo?

I imagine a lot of their fans at the game will be local area Mormons.

But not Jack!

Jack Lambert
10-12-2017, 07:53 AM
It will be a good crowd just nowhere near sell out

I agree but there will be a lot of folks who normally don't attend.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2017, 07:55 AM
But not Jack!

Amen brother. I hate BYU football. The school is good. I just think the football team dirty and don't represent the church very well. I do go to church with several BYU Graduates but most of them don't care about football. However my wife's brother is coming with me and son, he is a BYU Graduate. He's laid back and take wins and loses easy. He is a OK fan. He grew up there. His dad graduated from USM and follows them.