PDA

View Full Version : It has been CONFIRMED......

Mimi's Babies
10-10-2017, 05:17 PM
The Jerk is being sued..... by the lady from Florida, former employee that was FORCED to transport prostitutes to OM..... Suit filed under: HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT...

Check out Bamagoose525 on twitter....

https://twitter.com/MiscBert/status/917841960811065344

Reported that there is documentation.....

Stephen Worley, PhD‏ @MiscBert 4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @MiscBert @BamaGoose525
as an ole miss fan, i hate to admit this info, but its time to clean house. Matt luke could be implicated as well. she has texts and emails.

dawgoneyall
10-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Louisville might be a good replacement for the bearsharks***

msstate7
10-10-2017, 05:39 PM
I hope this is correct, but I?d feel better about the ?confirmed? if it were an actual news outlet

Mimi's Babies
10-10-2017, 05:48 PM
I hope this is correct, but I?d feel better about the ?confirmed? if it were an actual news outlet

We will have to wait 24 hours for the case to download to computer based system....

TStationDawg
10-10-2017, 05:57 PM
The Jerk is being sued..... by the lady from Florida, former employee that was FORCED to transport prostitutes to OM..... Suit filed under: HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT...

Well I?m blocked from seeing those tweets. So I?ll wait for other confirmation. Who are those tweets from Matt Wyatt or Spirit Chuck? Funny those are the only 2 I?m aware I?m blocked from.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Would look more legit if it came from someone other than Bama Goose & a "Dr" with 10 followers.

msstate7
10-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Would look more legit if it came from someone other than Bama Goose & a "Dr" with 10 followers.

Yep. I think Mimi jumped the gun on this confirmation

BeardoMSU
10-10-2017, 06:10 PM
It must be true, guys, it's on twitter...****

Commercecomet24
10-10-2017, 06:12 PM
It must be true, guys, it's on twitter...****

Yes social media is 100% accurate****

ETA I hope this is happening

Saltydog
10-10-2017, 06:12 PM
NT

JDog13
10-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Face palm

The Federalist Engineer
10-10-2017, 06:35 PM
At this point, we don't know if OM will be a lifetime movie, Taken 4, IX for IX, Dateline "To catch a predator" or a 30/30 special

Bully13
10-10-2017, 06:41 PM
If this is true, then I might be inclined to get drunk and run thru the streets of fort worth naked and go to jail.

RocketDawg
10-10-2017, 06:42 PM

Stephen Worley, PhD‏ @MiscBert 4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @MiscBert @BamaGoose525
as an ole miss fan, i hate to admit this info, but its time to clean house. Matt luke could be implicated as well. she has texts and emails.

Mimi, I'm not sure that's solid confirmation. They poster looks suspicious to me. As I just posted on SPS, "Can you imagine an OM fan having a PhD from Duke in Theoretical Astrophysics? I can't really .... In fact, based on limited internet research, Duke doesn't even offer an astrophysics degree (but they do offer a PhD in Physics). Several schools, such as Princeton, Harvard, & Columbia, do have astrophysics degrees. I think "Doc" may have enhanced his resume a bit."

Admittedly, I could be wrong. But I don't think I am.

raymond21
10-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Having 10 followers pretty much verifies it’s BS

The Federalist Engineer
10-10-2017, 06:53 PM
By the way, this twitter account is shady as hell. A Memphis based physicist with a PhD.

The only credible part of this is that an OM phD in physics would spend his day as a college football troll, rather than real work

But I do hope it's true

Dawgowar
10-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Proof is or will be in the actual filing. Nothing but a rumor unless that happens.

Arrrgh, show me yer depositions!

turkish
10-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Confirmed fail.

Political Hack
10-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Is this going to be like the "LOL at C34" letter?

They continually set themselves up for added embarrassment. Wouldn't shock me in the least.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-10-2017, 08:09 PM
If this is true, then I might be inclined to get drunk and run thru the streets of fort worth naked and go to jail.

I didn?t know Randy Travis posted here.

Bully13
10-10-2017, 08:22 PM
I didn?t know Randy Travis posted here.

you sir are the man. Well played indeed Mr. BTO.

Homedawg
10-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Fitting if you ask me..... spouts so much shit that is just wrong and I hate ole miss but her facts don't always associate w the truth.

Dawgtini
10-10-2017, 08:56 PM
you sir are the man. Well played indeed Mr. BTO.
Fake news. If really Mr Travis it would have said ?again?.

Perpetual Underachiever
10-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Yep, you've been trolled.

Mimi's Babies
10-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Yep, you've been trolled.

No Fake news.... hang on.....

redstickdawg
10-10-2017, 09:48 PM
If you google the name this guy doesn't appear.

Homedawg
10-10-2017, 10:54 PM
No Fake news.... hang on.....

Maybe not. But you also said Tate Fischer was an ole miss fan and worn one to school. Therefore, I no longer deem you credible.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Everyone trying to be the one to break ?Big? news..I clicked on this hoping to find a link to a national writers article...meh

BeardoMSU
10-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Therefore, I no longer deem you credible.

No. Shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dR3a57lctE6xq/giphy.gif

JoseBrown
10-10-2017, 11:26 PM
If BamaGoose tweeted it, I’d be very inclined to believe it. That dude has been correct before anyone the whole way through this stuff. Guess I’ll head over to the tweeters.

msbulldog
10-11-2017, 05:19 AM
It's funny I googled Stephen Worley and found this guy's twitter acct.
"Mississippi expat. Comms for the Senate Appropriations Committee and its chairman, Sen. Thad Cochran. I tweet about other things too; opinions are my own." Funny, Thad Cochran, former Mississippi cheerleader.

Political Hack
10-11-2017, 08:04 AM
If BamaGoose tweeted it, I’d be very inclined to believe it. That dude has been correct before anyone the whole way through this stuff. Guess I’ll head over to the tweeters.

That guy joined the party late, but has had some good stuff since he started.

Turfdawg67
10-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Fitting if you ask me..... spouts so much shit that is just wrong and I hate ole miss but her facts don't always associate w the truth.

I’m just impressed y’all can comprehend what she says. All CAPS don’t make things any more truthful.

thf24
10-11-2017, 08:32 AM
We will have to wait 24 hours for the case to download to computer based system....

...what??

Sorry but this screams you don't know what you're talking about and are making things up.

bomanishus
10-11-2017, 08:38 AM
those posts have been deleted.....

Dawgology
10-11-2017, 08:41 AM
I’m just impressed y’all can comprehend what she says. All CAPS don’t make things any more truthful.

WHAT.... I don’t KNOW.... what. You MEAN???**

bomanishus
10-11-2017, 08:42 AM
it was just a typical, cool and tranquil fall day on-the-square....and then, all of a sudden, just like that.....B O O M ! ! ! !

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/MS/MS36/MCLINKQUERYCC.HTML

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2017, 08:54 AM
it was just a typical, cool and tranquil fall day on-the-square....and then, all of a sudden, just like that.....B O O M ! ! ! !

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/MS/MS36/MCLINKQUERYCC.HTML

All I?m getting is a search engine and nothing I enter is bringing anything up of interest.

lefty96
10-11-2017, 09:04 AM
All I?m getting is a search engine and nothing I enter is bringing anything up of interest.

It doesn't even look like the search even works. You can search on defendant "Freeze" and get tons of results that clearly do not match the search.

bomanishus
10-11-2017, 09:15 AM
be patient......"any" civil suit for damages filed against the school, etc will end up here. how long it takes the clerk to index things is an unknown but if that girl, or whoever, is suing 'em, this is where it'll be 

Maroonthirteen
10-11-2017, 09:33 AM
...what??

Sorry but this screams you don't know what you're talking about and are making things up.

No. Once a lawsuit is filed, it takes the clerk a day or two or more to scan the documents into the system. Just depends on which county you are dealing.

RezDog7
10-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Assuming this may be true, why did she wait so long to file suit? Wouldn't it have been more prudent back whe she left to go to Florida?

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Assuming this may be true, why did she wait so long to file suit? Wouldn't it have been more prudent back whe she left to go to Florida?

Perhaps reading into the Harvey Weinstein case clicked a light bulb after reading statue of limitations is only two years in sex harassment cases

Doggie_Style
10-11-2017, 10:08 AM

again if true....Don't you think her story is 1000X more believable now than when she left OM?

bomanishus
10-11-2017, 10:19 AM
a long time ago I was involved in a high-profile lawsuit against a bad-actor. Everybody was scared to take him on because of his connections. however, once the 1st lawsuit was filed, another was filed that same week and another filed the following and then people opened up and the facts began to flow.....this is what the landsharks/freezus/djork are going to experience now....😎

http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

sandwolf
10-11-2017, 10:22 AM

Yea, along with about 1643 other posts.

confucius say
10-11-2017, 10:25 AM
If it turns out there is a lawsuit and Mimi dust is correct, y'all are going to have some crow to eat. Cards are on the table.

JDog13
10-11-2017, 10:28 AM
As of now, I can confirm I ate corn last night.

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Well I?m blocked from seeing those tweets. So I?ll wait for other confirmation. Who are those tweets from Matt Wyatt or Spirit Chuck? Funny those are the only 2 I?m aware I?m blocked from.

Doubt you're blocked. The tweet was just deleted. Search @Bamagoose525 instead of clicking the link

Doggie_Style
10-11-2017, 10:34 AM
As of now, I can confirm I ate corn last night.

You gotta learn to chew better JDog...

sandwolf
10-11-2017, 10:41 AM
If it turns out there is a lawsuit and Mimi dust is correct, y'all are going to have some crow to eat. Cards are on the table.

Why would anyone eat crow? Mimi is not the one who brought the news of a potential lawsuit. She just came here to confirm the rumor, using the most obvious BS, troll tweet I've ever seen as evidence. Everyone thinks that a lawsuit is going to hit the news, based on hints that have been dropped by people that proven to be reliable......Mimi is definitely not one of those people.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Why would anyone eat crow? Mimi is not the one who brought the news of a potential lawsuit. She just came here to confirm the rumor, using the most obvious BS, troll tweet I've ever seen as evidence. Everyone thinks that a lawsuit is going to hit the news, based on hints that have been dropped by people that proven to be reliable......Mimi is definitely not one of those people.

There has certainly been some things "confirmed" as a result of this thread.

confucius say
10-11-2017, 11:26 AM

Bc if a lawsuit has been filed and she said as much, she would be right. If it has not been filed, she would be wrong. Pretty simple.

Homedawg
10-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Bc if a lawsuit has been filed and she said as much, she would be right. If it has not been filed, she would be wrong. Pretty simple.

No. Just no. Everyone thinks something is coming. But she used some goon off twitter and used the word confirmed. Problem is she tosses the words confirmed and fact around on things that are often rumor and innuendo. Sometimes rumors are true, but she runs with a ton of em. And lots are wrong. I will say she has gotten some stuff right and knows some things, just not as much as she thinks.

Bully13
10-11-2017, 12:11 PM
some of us who are not as tech savvy as others (me included) can be deceived sometimes and not know it's a fake post. and of course sometimes we need to be careful and think before we post something as serious as this.

shoeless joe
10-11-2017, 12:22 PM
You gotta learn to chew better JDog...

That won't matter. Our bodies can't break down cellulose which is what is in the corn kernel that doesn't get digested. Chew all you want...last nites meal of corn will be just as visible

HereComesTheSpiral
10-11-2017, 12:33 PM
some of us who are not as tech savvy as others (me included) can be deceived sometimes and not know it's a fake post. and of course sometimes we need to be careful and think before we post something as serious as this.

Still waiting on that Nigerian prince to pay you back?

LC Dawg
10-11-2017, 12:39 PM
These are the type threads that happen after two blowout losses followed by a bye week. We really need to get on a little win streak starting Saturday.

JoseBrown
10-11-2017, 12:51 PM
That guy joined the party late, but has had some good stuff since he started.

Yea you are correct, I don?t know why I left a part out of my post that I was thinking. Probably would?ve made my post more accurate. He?s been correct and out front of most people on the law suit rumors. Everything that has happened before Mars or maybe even Merkel was hit on the head here before anywhere else. Pretty sure I heard Steve tell Bo this morning to stay tuned today something big may drop... They both agreed in code what it would be, but wouldn?t say it.

basedog
10-11-2017, 01:07 PM
These are the type threads that happen after two blowout losses followed by a bye week. We really need to get on a little win streak starting Saturday.

+1 Brother!

Blows my mind that ED isn't more about Msu sports than BearShark rumors.

Maybe ED needs the "hits" to pay some bills, way too much "fake rumors" and not enough Msu sport talk.

I'm way more interested in Msu than anything going on at TSUN. Just saying.

MadDawg
10-11-2017, 01:09 PM
+1 Brother!

Maybe ED needs the "hits" to pay some bills, way too much "fake rumors" and not enough Msu sport talk.

It's only the biggest cheating scandal in the history of college athletics happening at our rival. Why should we be interested??

confucius say
10-11-2017, 01:14 PM
No. Just no. Everyone thinks something is coming. But she used some goon off twitter and used the word confirmed. Problem is she tosses the words confirmed and fact around on things that are often rumor and innuendo. Sometimes rumors are true, but she runs with a ton of em. And lots are wrong. I will say she has gotten some stuff right and knows some things, just not as much as she thinks.

Exactly. Everyone thinks "smn" is coming, but we don't know what. Are you willing to say what it is? She is.

She is putting her credibility on the line and relying on Bama goose as confirmation. We will see if that is wise.

Bamagoose has been spot on about a lot of stuff. If she is basing confirmation of the lawsuit on his tweets and turns out to be right, she gets credit. If Bama goose, and by proxy, Mimi dust, is wrong, than her credibility suffers.

basedog
10-11-2017, 01:18 PM
It's only the biggest cheating scandal in the history of college athletics happening at our rival. Why should we be interested??

It's just me MadDawg, it's pretty much the same thing said everyday now and we talking about years of discussing.
My deal not one person knows what all is going on but then again some are convinced they know.

Carry on.

MadDawg
10-11-2017, 01:22 PM
It's just me MadDawg, it's pretty much the same thing said everyday now and we talking about years of discussing.
My deal not one person knows what all is going on but then again some are convinced they know.

Carry on.

No, I get it. It is a bunch of the same talk over and over. It does get old at times, but damn I can't help myself but crane my neck every time I pass by this 10-car pileup. Guilty pleasure I guess.

basedog
10-11-2017, 01:27 PM
No, I get it. It is a bunch of the same talk over and over. It does get old at times, but damn I can't help myself but crane my neck every time I pass by this 10-car pileup. Guilty pleasure I guess.

LOL, I understand and I'm guilty as well but I have grown tired of the talk and like TSUN I'm ready to get the verdict.

I have to say C34 has been more accurate on the TSUN troubles, at least he doesn't go on and on like some.

+1 C34

Dawgology
10-11-2017, 01:36 PM
So the news was that HOUSTON Nutt has refilled in MS. Hahahaha. CONFIRMED!!!!

confucius say
10-11-2017, 01:44 PM

Poor Bama goose. Poor mimi.

Johnson85
10-11-2017, 01:53 PM

That's why we have such a problem with diabeetus in MS. Too many refills of sugary drinks.

BeardoMSU
10-11-2017, 01:56 PM
That's why we have such a problem with diabeetus in MS. Too many refills of sugary drinks.

https://media.giphy.com/media/MACp8o4fXZfAA/giphy.gif

sandwolf
10-11-2017, 01:58 PM
No. Just no. Everyone thinks something is coming. But she used some goon off twitter and used the word confirmed. Problem is she tosses the words confirmed and fact around on things that are often rumor and innuendo. Sometimes rumors are true, but she runs with a ton of em. And lots are wrong.

This.

Perpetual Underachiever
10-11-2017, 02:09 PM
That's why we have such a problem with diabeetus in MS...

Lol! I still chuckle every time I read Diabeetus

Political Hack
10-11-2017, 02:11 PM
When someone affiliated with this site post a rumor, it's clearly labeled as such.

We don't control what posters throw out there, hence the following statement at the bottom of every page of this site:

"The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com."

Doggie_Style
10-11-2017, 03:16 PM

RoseBowl says there is more to come. At least 1 or 2 more lawsuits between now and the first part of next year. Is it related to this rumor? Who knows...

Quaoarsking
10-11-2017, 03:19 PM

Never believe anything on Twitter without the blue check.

People with blue checks can still tell intentional lies, but at least you know it's not a fake account.

RocketDawg
10-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Lol! I still chuckle every time I read Diabeetus

Me too. Who is that guy who's on television doing that ad?

Dallas_Dawg
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Me too. Who is that guy who's on television doing that ad?

Wilford Brimley?
Something like that

SailingDawg
10-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Wilford Brimley?
Something like that

This one? (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwilosWivunWAhVIPCYKHdOLCY0QyCkIJzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCQ R9aKj3_AE&usg=AOvVaw2zLzJHY_K-MWS1rxI-4P4_)

Mimi's Babies
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM

No poor Mimi, BS..... There is more to come.....

Jeez guys.... there is so much information coming to the "LIGHT" that you would be shocked.... Just hang on... This should get NASTY..... :rolleyes:

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2017, 04:32 PM

Jeez guys.... there is so much information coming to the "LIGHT" that you would be shocked.... Just hang on... This should get NASTY..... :rolleyes:
Hope you?re right.

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 05:06 PM

People with blue checks can still tell intentional lies, but at least you know it's not a fake account.

Can't just go by the blue check though. I have seen accounts with only 2k followers get the check and I have seen some with 100k+ followers that don't get the blue check. Twitter is very shady with who they deem worthy of the blue check. Hell I saw a porn star with 95k followers and no blue check and that girl had to take miles of dick and still didn't get a blue check. You can literally watch her taking sausage on video on her twitter account and no blue check. Twitter thumbs their nose at people. She's a very nice lady!

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Can't just go by the blue check though. I have seen accounts with only 2k followers get the check and I have seen some with 100k+ followers that don't get the blue check. Twitter is very shady with who they deem worthy of the blue check. Hell I saw a porn star with 95k followers and no blue check and that girl had to take miles of dick and still didn't get a blue check. You can literally watch her taking sausage on video on her twitter account and no blue check. Twitter thumbs their nose at people. She's a very nice lady!

Are you Chad Kelly?

Bully13
10-11-2017, 05:13 PM

damn 61. just damn. LOL

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Are you Chad Kelly?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xySMsxIvelMG2c/giphy.gif

QuadrupleOption
10-11-2017, 05:22 PM
+1 Brother!

Yeah I think we need another thread about how much
1) our Oline sucks
2) our WRs suck
3) Hev sucks
4) Gonzales sucks
5) Our CBs suck
6) Mullen sucks
7) Mullen should beat Bama a lot more than he does (just like everyone else....wait, what?)

Anything I missed?

Turfdawg67
10-11-2017, 05:24 PM

Maybe so but nothing was CONFIRMED.

BeardoMSU
10-11-2017, 05:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xySMsxIvelMG2c/giphy.gif

Awesome, lol. You've been on a roll, dude.

Quaoarsking
10-11-2017, 05:29 PM

She probably just hasn't applied for the blue check.

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Awesome, lol. You've been on a roll, dude.

I think it's my new favorite gif. Fun Fact Chunk from Goonies is now a very successful entertainment lawyer in Beverly Hills and he's not chunky anymore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3112595/I-didn-t-acting-Acting-gave-Goonies-star-Jeff-Cohen-reflects-life-truffle-shuffling-Chunk-role-ahead-film-s-30th-anniversary.html

Bully13
10-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Maybe so but nothing was CONFIRMED.

exactly. the thread title was the first mistake.

basedog
10-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Yeah I think we need another thread about how much
1) our Oline sucks
2) our WRs suck
3) Hev sucks
4) Gonzales sucks
5) Our CBs suck
6) Mullen sucks
7) Mullen should beat Bama a lot more than he does (just like everyone else....wait, what?)

Anything I missed?

LOL, what about Cohen sucks*
The 11:00 game time sucks*
Blue Hairs Suck*
White Helmets suck*
Getting out of the parking lots after games suck*
Recruiting Sucks*

Commercecomet24
10-11-2017, 05:37 PM
LOL, what about Cohen sucks*
The 11:00 game time sucks*
Blue Hairs Suck*
White Helmets suck*
Getting out of the parking lots after games suck*
Recruiting Sucks*

Dont forget about the cups stinking too!****

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Dont forget about the cups stinking too!****

And day games when it?s hot as balls.

Commercecomet24
10-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Bad commercials on the Jumbotron suck***

Bully13
10-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Having tsun hoops tickets for sale on ED sucks. so does the Clarion Ledger plug as well. that sux too.

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Having tsun hoops tickets for sale on ED sucks. so does the Clarion Ledger plug as well. that sux too.

E.D. can't control that and can't give you a boner. Seriously though EliteDawgs has zero control over those ads popping up for MSU fans.

Bully13
10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
E.D. can't control that and can't give you a boner. Seriously though EliteDawgs has zero control over those ads popping up for MSU fans.

but it still sux.

Homedawg
10-11-2017, 06:05 PM

See here's the deal, nobody will argue that there's lots more out there. Problem is 90% of what ole miss does and has done hasn't hit and won't hit. I get it you care. And you know some stuff. But sorry most of it isn't going to ever be public. Hell every dipshit here knows aj got paid. So did little, so did etc. but guess what? They aren't implicated by the NCAA. And I'm sure more stuff will hit, but it's NEVER ever going to be what you want it to be. It just isn't.

Turfdawg67
10-11-2017, 06:09 PM
See here's the deal, nobody will argue that there's lots more out there. Problem is 90% of what ole miss does and has done hasn't hit and won't hit. I get it you care. And you know some stuff. But sorry most of it isn't going to ever be public. Hell every dipshit here knows aj got paid. So did little, so did etc. but guess what? They aren't implicated by the NCAA. And I'm sure more stuff will hit, but it's NEVER ever going to be what you want it to be. It just isn't.

I’ve told her exactly the same... exactly.

RocketDawg
10-11-2017, 06:26 PM

How does Twitter go about "confirming" (might as well use the word again) a person is really who they say they are so they can give a blue check?

JDog13
10-11-2017, 07:01 PM
That won't matter. Our bodies can't break down cellulose which is what is in the corn kernel that doesn't get digested. Chew all you want...last nites meal of corn will be just as visible

So I've done some research on this, and apparently 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar will aid in digestion of corn.

Dawg61
10-11-2017, 07:06 PM
How does Twitter go about "confirming" (might as well use the word again) a person is really who they say they are so they can give a blue check?

You have to send them a bunch of shit confirming who you are including having a website and you have to explain to them why you deserve a checkmark. Oh you also have to be a public figure/famous or media member. It's annoying and petty. Twitter deems the rest of us peasants unworthy.

gravedigger
10-11-2017, 07:54 PM
So I've done some research on this, and apparently 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar will aid in digestion of corn.

There is nothing, including a nuclear blast, that will dissolve corn in your digestive system.

But perhaps since you've suggested it, we need to drop a spray of apple cider vinegar over Korea. If it works, you have my apologies.

Mimi's Babies
10-11-2017, 08:23 PM
I?ve told her exactly the same... exactly.

This crap is no longer about the NCAA this gets much deeper than that...

gravedigger
10-11-2017, 08:44 PM
This crap is no longer about the NCAA this gets much deeper than that...

The only thing of consequence is what can be proven. Nothing else, regardless of validity, matters.