PDA

View Full Version : CJ Hamm gets reception for Vikings; Quon nada.

Indndawg
10-10-2017, 10:11 AM
6 career receptions in 1.5 season's.
Not easy taking a pay cut

Political Hack
10-10-2017, 10:35 AM
To be fair, he's playing catch up since he never learned how to run routes in college.

Ari Gold
10-10-2017, 10:41 AM
The biggest question is will he still be in the league when his rookie contract is up?

Commercecomet24
10-10-2017, 12:32 PM
The biggest question is will he still be in the league when his rookie contract is up?

CFL here I come!

DawgHouseUnited
10-10-2017, 01:17 PM
To be fair, he's playing catch up since he never learned how to run routes in college.

Was just going to say that. Poor guy is having to learn all the stuff he should've learned in college but didn't.

msstatelp1
10-10-2017, 02:02 PM

At league minimum maybe

thf24
10-10-2017, 02:07 PM
I feel like scouts should have seen this coming. There is plenty of demand in the NFL for big-bodied possession receivers with average speed, but they have to be absolute technicians as far as route running goes. I find it hard to believe that Treadwell made it through the combine and all of his workouts without it being revealed that he didn't know what a route tree was, and even harder to believe that he was drafted in the first round with that information being known.

Tbonewannabe
10-10-2017, 04:26 PM
I feel like scouts should have seen this coming. There is plenty of demand in the NFL for big-bodied possession receivers with average speed, but they have to be absolute technicians as far as route running goes. I find it hard to believe that Treadwell made it through the combine and all of his workouts without it being revealed that he didn't know what a route tree was, and even harder to believe that he was drafted in the first round with that information being known.

NFL scouts have to think everything UM coaches tell them is bullshit. How do you let Kimdeechee get drafted in the first round when he was on the practice squad his first year? I imagine some folks got a lot of ass chewing over drafting UM players in the first round. Tunsil is the only one that was worth more than a 5th round pick.

Indndawg
10-10-2017, 07:25 PM
CJ is an undrafted free agent from mighty Augustana