PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see ROJO's tweet from over the weekend?

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2013, 11:12 AM
He simply said:

I love this game.
I love this town.
I love this team.

OzarkaNSW
09-23-2013, 11:14 AM
thats awesome. Daks tweet this morning got me amped as well

maroonmania
09-23-2013, 12:53 PM
I think the atmosphere will still be really good for LSU but can you imagine the buzz around the upcoming game in Starkville had we just held on to beat Auburn?

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2013, 01:14 PM
I think the atmosphere will still be really good for LSU but can you imagine the buzz around the upcoming game in Starkville had we just held on to beat Auburn?

I keep thinking we should be going into this game 4-0. It makes me absolutely sick at how we lost those two games...especially Auburn. For me, what made Aubnurn so bad was that you just knew that was going to happen. The only doubt was whether it would be a FG and lose in OT or an outright TD. I kept hoping their DB turned QB would screw up and throw a an INT but not going to happen in a prevent defense.

Yes, I know this game has been beat to death and I should have let it go a long time ago but it still hurts. Game was ours and we gave it away.

maroonmania
09-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I keep thinking we should be going into this game 4-0. It makes me absolutely sick at how we lost those two games...especially Auburn. For me, what made Aubnurn so bad was that you just knew that was going to happen. The only doubt was whether it would be a FG and lose in OT or an outright TD. I kept hoping their DB turned QB would screw up and throw a an INT but not going to happen in a prevent defense.

Yes, I know this game has been beat to death and I should have let it go a long time ago but it still hurts. Game was ours and we gave it away.

Don't want to start this thread down the path of beating a dead horse but obviously if you want to make an inexperienced QB (like Marshall) screw up in crunch time you HAVE to apply pressure. Can't do that by sitting back in a max prevent zone scared to death they might hit a big play.

Bubb Rubb
09-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Don't want to start this thread down the path of beating a dead horse but obviously if you want to make an inexperienced QB (like Marshall) screw up in crunch time you HAVE to apply pressure. Can't do that by sitting back in a max prevent zone scared to death they might hit a big play.

Another way we could've applied pressure was by continuing to attack on offense. If we had gotten another score, we wouldn't have been in that situation at the end. Our coaches have to know better than to try to sit on a three point lead for an entire fourth quarter in an SEC road game. That puts too much pressure on the defense.

It_Could_Happen
09-23-2013, 01:22 PM
I was there. And it looked worse from auburn. At times out DB's were 15 yards off the ball and they ran hitch after hitch after hitch

smootness
09-23-2013, 02:40 PM

It's not like he was a big threat to hit us over the top anyway. The guy can't throw, and he had already proved that in that game when he overthrew the WR by about 15 yards on the deep ball.