PDA

View Full Version : We need to paste this(and everything like this) in our lockerr room"

cheewgumm
09-23-2013, 11:11 AM
cla Travis SEC power ranking, including Ohio State"

11. Here are my SEC power rankings -- including Ohio State -- for games that have actually been played:

1. Alabama

2. LSU

3. Georgia

4. Texas A&M

5. South Carolina

6. Ole Miss

7. Ohio State

8. Florida

9. Missouri

10. Vanderbilt

11. Auburn

12. Tennessee

13. Arkansas

14. Mississippi State

15. Kentucky

blacklistedbully
09-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Holy crap, the amount of stupidity in that list is staggering.

Op4isabitch
09-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Clay Travis is a hack, no offense to Hack.

If he thinks playing OK State and Auburn puts at 14 he is just 1/4 inch away from being an asshole.

Coach34
09-23-2013, 11:25 AM
we have to prove it on the field...2 weeks from now would be a good time to do it

SignalToNoise
09-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Clay is a clown. He knows as much about football as I do about British Literature.

ETA: Yes, we have to prove it. Where he has MSU ranked is hard to argue with, but the rest of it doesn't add up. We had AU on the ropes; look where he has them. UT hasn't impressed anyone this season. The bears are not better than Ohio State.

His website, outkick the coverage, is on par with bleacher report. I don't put any stock into a word he says.

PassInterference
09-23-2013, 11:42 AM
we have to prove it on the field...2 weeks from now would be a good time to do it

I don't know what Power Rankings are, but just looking at the list I looks about right to me until we prove something on the field.

cheewgumm
09-23-2013, 11:45 AM
I agree it is, but it should motivate our players.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2013, 12:01 PM
I personally think the list is garbage and created by someone that has no ability to evaluate talent, but, at the same time, we have to prove something on the field. Everyone on this board knows that we are good enough to be ranked as high as 6th on that list, but until we prove it on the field, I can't blame non-football people for making these lists.

If we beat LSU, like we can, then this all changes.

Ronny
09-23-2013, 12:18 PM
..random insertion of Ohio State in a SEC list?

Some people are so ****ing stupid you wonder how they dress themselves every morning.

And no, this list should not be on any locker room bulletin board.

It should be apart of the toilet paper so people can wipe their ass with it.