PDA

View Full Version : bleacher report

mic
09-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Check out the article written by Amy Daughters about Freeze and OM..
It is almost like Ole Hugh was there telling her to say this, write this, say this about me...
It was pretty comical.

PassInterference
09-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Saw that. Reads like a NAFOOM press release.

Media being so high on Ole Miss has a direct relation to Ole Miss's journalism school.

msstate7
09-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Please keep writing these articles praising OM going into bama game. Hopefully some national guys predict OM win. Rattle bama's cage before Saturday. Saban and company will respond...

PMDawg
09-23-2013, 11:30 AM
so why should we give them page views as encouragement? no thanks.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Media being so high on Ole Miss has a direct relation to Ole Miss's journalism school.[/QUOTE]

Somehow OM ended up with more media allies than any SEC school:

Wright Thompson
Bruce Feldman
Edward Aschoff
Talty
Brando
Archie
Godfrey
Veazey
Pete Rousell

Who am I missing?

Bear@Work
09-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Colin Cowherd
Rece Davis
Barrett Sallee
Shepard Smith

bully99
09-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Rick Cleveland
Rusty Hampton
Bo Bounds
Dick Cross
Matt Wyatt
Doug Colson
Aslan Hodges
John Weiner
Pat Forde

Barking 13
09-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Rick Cleveland
Rusty Hampton
Bo Bounds
Dick Cross
Matt Wyatt
Doug Colson
Aslan Hodges
John Weiner
Pat Forde

;) sometimes I think so...

bully99
09-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Couple weeks ago Dick Cross told Wyatt. ...Come on Matt admit you like ole miss and the campus ..Wyatt heed and hawed around and didn't deny. That's not something you say unless Wyatt has said that in private. Not a big fan of Wyatt.

PassInterference
09-23-2013, 03:52 PM
I like Wyatt. You have to remember though he speaks for the university in a professional manner (not like say a head football coach who is allowed to throw jabs) and is going to play everything on the up and up. That's OK, I get that.

I'm also OK that he is not a whiney sarcastic prick like Dick Cross.

coastdoglover
09-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Not much different than "the Blindside" which was full of so many lies that anyone who knew what really went on is still laughing.

rtdawg
09-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Bleacher report is very well respected and accurate****

Diggs
09-23-2013, 09:33 PM
This bullshit pisses me off.

The article has been all over my Facebook news feed.... from fellow Bulldogs! Granted all of them have been women, but each one talks about how they respect what Hugh Freeze has done and this is why Ole Miss will be great for years to come.

Does anyone not remember any of the library shit that went down? I just have a really hard time buying the act.

Ronny
09-23-2013, 09:52 PM
This bullshit pisses me off.

The article has been all over my Facebook news feed.... from fellow Bulldogs! Granted all of them have been women, but each one talks about how they respect what Hugh Freeze has done and this is why Ole Miss will be great for years to come.

Does anyone not remember any of the library shit that went down? I just have a really hard time buying the act.

Eli was QB @ OM my parents were on some bus tour for senior citizens.

Some lady on the bus said out of the blue to my mother: "We need y'all to support Eli & Ole Miss."

My mother replied: "We are a Mississippi State family."

The Eli granny didn't like that response.

I tell this story because you are right: When OM is winning in football a lot of women in the state of Mississippi start to feel Dixie buring in their souls & try to openly proselytize for Old Times Not Forgotten. The fact they are praising Freeze is irrelevant to this phenomenon.