PDA

View Full Version : Glad This Storm Forecasted

Spiderman
10-05-2017, 08:27 PM
for this weekend wasn't last weekend. Played the Slavic last weekend and qualified for Fallen Oak.

What a course. The Sr. Tour plays one hell of a course to play upside the PGA at Jackson CC. (Or when they played Annendale for that matter). Hell, Old Waverley hosted a USGA event and it's not in the same league either.

Did anyone else play the Slav?

If you are a golfer from south Ms and don't play, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Been going last few years and I drive around 3 hrs to play.

TimberBeast
10-05-2017, 09:55 PM
for this weekend wasn't last weekend. Played the Slavic last weekend and qualified for Fallen Oak.

What a course. The Sr. Tour plays one hell of a course to play upside the PGA at Jackson CC. (Or when they played Annendale for that matter). Hell, Old Waverley hosted a USGA event and it's not in the same league either.

Did anyone else play the Slav?

If you are a golfer from south Ms and don't play, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Been going last few years and I drive around 3 hrs to play.

I know several guys that played, sounds like a very fun time. I swore to myself the other day that I am going to start playing again and will make sure I do it next year.

Spiderman
10-05-2017, 10:07 PM
I know several guys that played, sounds like a very fun time. I swore to myself the other day that I am going to start playing again and will make sure I do it next year.

Can't beat it for the price and what you get for it. Looks like I'm out next year unfortunately... the Gators come to the Vegas the last weekend in Sept. next year

TimberBeast
10-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Can't beat it for the pice and what you get for it. Looks like I'm out next year unfortunately... the Gators come to the Vegas the last weekend in Sept. next year

Well damn I didn't realize that, might have to wait until the next year then. I have heard nothing but good things about the slavic, and it must have been nice to play Fallen Oak. I've never played it but I've been to the senior tour tournament there and it looks incredible.