PDA

View Full Version : Respect from Mike Leach...

Gutter Cobreh
10-05-2017, 04:42 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/SWXLindsayJoy/status/915663238913654784

Leach gives props to the noise at DWS.

Funny what he says about the Hogs in Little Rock.

Somebody smarter than me or that uses the Twitter can embed...and also spell Leach's name correctly in the title.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Yeah we made his top 10 loudest places he?s ever played. Pretty cool! I like Leach, he?s a breath of fresh air in the coach speak world of college football.

Bully13
10-05-2017, 04:48 PM
how can you not like that guy? such an entertaining straight shooter. doesn't he have a law degree? would make a helluva attorney.

Bully13
10-05-2017, 04:49 PM
that ass chewing with the profanity in the locker room was classic.

Hasu Dackds
10-05-2017, 04:50 PM
I am just hoping he is not the next coach of Oxford. He has said before that he likes the town and many Ole Miss fans want him.

Bully13
10-05-2017, 05:05 PM
I am just hoping he is not the next coach of Oxford. He has said before that he likes the town and many Ole Miss fans want him.

that would not be a good look. the guy has the "it" shit. don't think he'd jump on it now though. the only thing that would be funny is the fans going from "Freezus" to someone who throws MF bombs with regularity. that's the only funny thing about it if it were to happen but it ain't. Leach ain't no dumbass.

Hasu Dackds
10-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Yeah plus I don't think he'd go to yet another job where you can't regularly get at minimum 4 star resting pulse talent. He may as well stay in Pullman and at least have an easier conference.

I would think the next move he or a Bobby Petrino would make is somewhere that can recruit itself like LSU or maybe Tennessee.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2017, 05:12 PM

Gotta wonder if A&M would be interested.

I don't love Leach's style of play in the SEC, but him with A&M talent would be mighty interesting

Dawg61
10-05-2017, 05:15 PM
He threw shade at us about the cowbells it wasn't a compliment. He also threw shade at Alabama and Arkansas. He'd be a good fit for the SEC and would take Spurrier's place as the next shit talker. I take this video as he is lobbying for an SEC job by naming 7 schools from the SEC as louder than WSU.

Hasu Dackds
10-05-2017, 05:29 PM
He threw shade at us about the cowbells it wasn't a compliment. He also threw shade at Alabama and Arkansas. He'd be a good fit for the SEC and would take Spurrier's place as the next shit talker. I take this video as he is lobbying for an SEC job by naming 7 schools from the SEC as louder than WSU.

It's not surprising to me that your feelings were hurt by what he said

Hasu Dackds
10-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Gotta wonder if A&M would be interested.

I don't love Leach's style of play in the SEC, but him with A&M talent would be mighty interesting

Probably a slightly better version of Texas Tech during his time there. I do think he's a tougher coach than Sumlin so they'd probably be more physical overall

Ari Gold
10-05-2017, 05:31 PM

You don't have to worry about that..

Dawg61
10-05-2017, 05:32 PM
It's not surprising to me that your feelings were hurt by what he said

Nobodies feelings are hurt except yours cause you still can't recover from this "Tuscaloosa is a shithole and this is a shit thread". Have some rep though bud you seem to need it.

ScoobaDawg
10-05-2017, 05:34 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/SWXLindsayJoy/status/915663238913654784

Leach gives props to the noise at DWS.

Funny what he says about the Hogs in Little Rock.

Somebody smarter than me or that uses the Twitter can embed...and also spell Leach's name correctly in the title.

Embedding tweets would be a nice feature... and could be done.. but it's not currently supported by the board.

preachermatt83
10-05-2017, 05:51 PM

He was not talking abt being louder than WSU... he was talking about Autzen Stadium.

Dawg61
10-05-2017, 06:02 PM
He was not talking abt being louder than WSU... he was talking about Autzen Stadium.

Ah thanks for correcting me. He was throwing a bunch of shade at Oregon. That's funny.

preachermatt83
10-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Ah thanks for correcting me. He was throwing a bunch of shade at Oregon. That's funny.

Shade everywhere!! Lol.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Yeah we made his top 10 loudest places he?s ever played. Pretty cool! I like Leach, he?s a breath of fresh air in the coach speak world of college football.

He graduated from BYU. Too bad they have the membership to the church rule to coach at BYU. I don't think he's a member and if he is he is an inactive one.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2017, 09:00 PM
He graduated from BYU. Too bad they have the membership to the church rule to coach at BYU. I don't think he's a member and if he is he is an inactive one.

He?s a member, Jack, just not active. His whole family is Mormon and he was raised in the church. Just not participating anymore lol

RutherfordBHayes
10-05-2017, 09:04 PM
He would’ve come to Starkville with Kentucky as part of Mumme’s staff in 1997. That was the second game of the season after a losing season at 11am. That would also be prior to the East side expansion (2001, Club level and upper deck), and certainly before the North End Zone expansion.

My point is that was not a very loud or aggressive crowd (I was there).

MarketingBully
10-06-2017, 12:47 AM
He should wait a couple of years for the LSU job to open up or he could also get the A&M job next year. Sumlin will be gone after this year. Once Alabama hangs half a hundred on them, it’s all downhill from there.

Reason2succeed
10-06-2017, 05:55 AM
Mike Leach would fit with the culture of LSU and nowhere else in the SEC. aTm is a military styled conservative culture. While Leach is definitely politically conservative he is not culturally conservative enough. LSU would be his perfect fit.

Dawg61
10-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Mike Leach would fit with the culture of LSU and nowhere else in the SEC.

Idk the Vol Navy and a Pirate seems like a natural fit to me