PDA

View Full Version : We're having two weekends worth of baseball scrimmages

Todd4State
10-04-2017, 02:51 PM
At Smith-Wills. Last weekend in October and then in November around the 17-19. My dates are probably a little off.

TStationDawg
10-04-2017, 03:13 PM
At Smith-Wills. Last weekend in October and then in November around the 17-19. My dates are probably a little off.

uggh- I understand why, but that sucks. We always make it down it down for at least one fall baseball weekend. But I'm not making it all the way down there for one. Just have to wait until the new Dude is ready I guess

Irondawg
10-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Wish we would be doing it at pearl instead

msbulldog
10-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Andy C. talks about it today on the B&B show today on Bulldog Sports Radio. There using Smith Wills, because I guess the infield is artificial turf maybe, in any case there using it because in case of rain they can still play. It's on away football weekends. I'm thinking about coming over from Louisiana with cowbell in hand.

Bully13
10-04-2017, 06:33 PM
uggh- I understand why, but that sucks. We always make it down it down for at least one fall baseball weekend. But I'm not making it all the way down there for one. Just have to wait until the new Dude is ready I guess

that pic of the all time Sultan of Swat Rocks Tstation. The only sports gear I own is a few MSU items and a Yankee's baseball jersey with the no 3 on the back. and I'm not really a Yankee fan. Grew up with the Jackson Mets while way back when I was living in Jackson. Got to attend game 7 in '86.

purchased it from a shady guy at work for $25. go into any sports store and if you want pinstripes with a no 3 on the back, and you will be dropping WAY more than that. Of course here in Ranger land, that shirt doesn't make me too many new friends when I wear it out and about.