PDA

View Full Version : pat forde article

somebodyshotmypaw
10-03-2017, 04:47 PM
sorry if this has been posted, but I love his comment about Freeze

https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-biggest-reason-behind-secs-downfall-222336103.html

KentuckyDawg13
10-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Not one mention of MSU. Typical.

Mimi's Babies
10-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Mississippi hired pious scammer Hugh Freeze (24) who – somehow, some way, gosh how did it happen – brought in a breakthrough recruiting class in 2013 and now is unemployed and facing major NCAA sanctions. He left behind two upsets of Alabama, a few hundred pages of NCAA documents and some phone records that will make your hair stand up.

What a GREAT description....

missouridawg
10-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Not one mention of MSU. Typical.

Considering we got skull drug the last two weekends, I'm appreciative that Forde didn't point it out.

RocketDawg
10-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Mississippi hired pious scammer Hugh Freeze (24) who – somehow, some way, gosh how did it happen – brought in a breakthrough recruiting class in 2013 and now is unemployed and facing major NCAA sanctions. He left behind two upsets of Alabama, a few hundred pages of NCAA documents and some phone records that will make your hair stand up.

What a GREAT description....

Haha. Love it.

Bully13
10-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Due to passion, resources, demographics, the SEC will bounce back. this stuff always works in cycles.

Commercecomet24
10-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Due to passion, resources, demographics, the SEC will bounce back. this stuff always works in cycles.

Yep. I remember when they said adding more conference games would be the end of the sec, expanding the sec would be it?s downfall, Championship game could be its downfall and a million other things would be the sec downfall and yet here it still is churning away.

Bully13
10-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Yep. I remember when they said adding more conference games would be the end of the sec, expanding the sec would be it?s downfall, Championship game could be its downfall and a million other things would be the sec downfall and yet here it still is churning away.

yep. Forde is being overly apocalyptic here. but he'll get lots of hits and Big 10 love out of it.

Commercecomet24
10-03-2017, 06:24 PM
yep. Forde is being overly apocalyptic here. but he'll get lots of hits and Big 10 love out of it.

Exactly, it?s click bait. I been hearing it?s the end of the sec for 45 years.